Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN - Page 3 Empty Re: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:46 pm

OF: i look at Skye."this is my land Skye you have no right to be rude,your acting like the lead and your not"i snarl

Back to top Go down

ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN - Page 3 Empty Re: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:47 am

S:I'm sorry but it sounds like your saying i shouldn't defend the land i live on. I apologize to both of you. She troted off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:20 pm

*I snort* Ignorance. I have no tolerance for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:18 am

SN:trots up. Hey! Welcome to wherever here is! I am Stormy Night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:58 pm

OF:i trot up to Skye."there is no reason to defend the land you live on when i am here,the leader is here"i nicker and trot back to our guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:00 pm

SN: Is Skye being stupid?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:39 am

*I look at him and rear*
Marius: *As his lead mare and mate, I come up next to him. I look at him* This is a bad time, Dear. I'm in heat and so is Flamma. we both need protection.... *I flick my tail automatically*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:36 pm

OF:"whats going on?,your welcome to live with us,myself and my clan here can protect you"i smile

GU:i flick my tail releasing scent.i walk elegantly up to the newcomers ."hello i am Guardian Unicorn,call me GU though"i smile

S:i walk up to dad."dad i smelt*pauses*oh never mind...looks like you have it under control...who are they!"i growl

FH:i growl and see the new comers i walk up to Samas."who are they"i snarl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:40 pm

Maruis: No thank you. I'm his mate and we're just fine a little away. *I snort and get wary as Flamma, a mateless in-heat mare walks up*
Flamma: Sorry, I just couldn't help but come. Teldo is being a nuisance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:22 pm

SN: nice to meet you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:37 pm

All: You to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:01 pm

SN:thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:00 pm

OF: "im not going to make this easy for you"i laugh."please it would be our honor to protect you and let you live on my lands"i smile and look at Samas

S: i look at them"i am Samas,son of the leader Orange Forest"i smile and bow."nice to meet you"

FH: i smile"and i am Fire Heart,a member of the clan"i smile

GU: "bla blah blah cutting to the chase i told you who i was and i am daughter of Warcraft and his mate"i smile and flick my tail releasing heavy scent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Ignis: Then we'll stay. *I whistle for my herd*
Marius: *I watch for them* (In heat-Mare- Mates with Ignis)
Tennebrae: *I come in* (Stallion-Mate Persussi)
Flamma: *I stride behind* (In heat-Mare-No mate)
Ledo: *I prance in* (Stallion-No mate)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Gu:i smile and walk away preferably

FH:i trot up to Ledo."hello"i smile

S:i walk up to Flamma "hello gorgeous" i nicker

OF:i smile slightly and look away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Flamma: *I look at him* Hello.
Ledo: *I snort at Flamma, then look at the mare* Hello.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:58 pm

S:.. "so i heard you didnt have a mate...ill be that mate"i smile

Fh: i flick my tail releasing scent i turn my rump to the stallion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Ledo: *I smile and mount you, hump hard and slow, then dismount* How are you, beautiful?
Flamma: *I nuzzle him* Okay. *I flick my tail*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:06 pm

SN: canters away grazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Fh:i smile."great now that i have you"i nuzzle him

S:
i smile and nuzzle ou i look at you then mount you i push very hard and thrust it in i nicker and hump. i spill my seeds and then un mount

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:23 pm

SN/T:we graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:48 pm

Flamma: *I snort* Enough.

Last edited by Stormheart on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:46 pm

(ok no....??????)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Flama: *I look around*
Leado: *I smile*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:58 pm

HORSECRAZY wrote:MALES THAT NEED MATES:

SAMAS:ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN - Page 3 PegasusForm
Orange Forest: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN - Page 3 Black

GIRLS THAT NEED MATES:

Fire Heart:ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN - Page 3 Finished%20Pegasus
GUARDIAN UNICORN: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN - Page 3 1074265119_turesguard

THOSE ARE THE MALES AND FEMALES THAT NEED MATES
(YOU CAN`T USE FIRE HEART, I`M USING THAT PIC, SORRY... AND ALSO THE REAL ADMIN IS USING ORENGE FOREST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next