Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN - Page 2 Empty Re: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:03 pm

OF:i smile and lay down to rest
GU:"ugh"i huff and keep flicking my tail letting out strong burst of scent
FH:i laugh and lay down to
S:i look at my dad then to GU then to FH i nod and fly off to get some food.

Back to top Go down

ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN - Page 2 Empty Re: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:16 pm

K/T:graze

SN/S: look around

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:35 pm

ALL ACCEPT GU: we lay down and sleep

GU:i get frustrated and let out a big huff while looking at the males."stallions,they can be such a drag!"i yell i cover my mouth with my wing realizing what i said.i blush.i flick my tail letting out A HUGE VERY VERY VERY STRONG SCENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:21 am

K:circles trying to ignore it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:58 pm

GU:i continue to let out huge scents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:34 pm

K: he walks to a space so he would not breed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:26 pm

GU:i run up to king."what is your problem?did it ever cross your mind that maybe i want you to breed with me!"i say gently but angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:11 am

K:you know what i think? I think if i breed you,your dad will not be happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:04 pm

GU: "orange forest!hah hes not my dad my dad. Warcraft is. hes over there.and he has actually been looking for a mate for me because i am old enough now!"i snap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:56 am

K:glances back wards at SN. I dunno..................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:34 pm

GU:
i get mad and trot off."whatever"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:06 am

SN: she trotted over to the mare. You know the reason he won't do it right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:08 pm

GU: i glare."no why!?"i say sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:27 am

SN:look ok! she snapped. If your going to be rude to me, you can forget me telling you!! Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:01 am

GU:"do i look like i care"i snap.and growl and walk away.

OF:i fly over."sorry for her she has anger issues specially when its a guy she likes"i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:01 pm

SN: it's fine. It's me and him USED to be mates but then we split and now he is REALLY touchy about the whole mating thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:25 pm

GU:i say nothing.i roll my eyes lift my tail and trot away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:18 pm

King:grazes

T:grazes

SN:grazes

S:grazes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:36 pm

???????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:06 am

All are grazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:38 pm

(its just weird)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:25 pm

*I walk in and look around*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Skye(S): who are you? she snorts rudely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Im Ignis and Orange Forest told me to come here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:54 am

S: her tone changed completely. Welcome to the Burning Storm cloud then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next