Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

+2
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Faye
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

Post by Glass Prison Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Watch Fob~
My smile widens as she answers back. I stop by her side and stand next to her. "How are you dear?" I ask as i begin to groom her shoulders where she couldnt reach.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Belle: I smile and reply "I'm doing good. How are you?" I stretch my neck out when she begins to scratch my shoulders and lower my head to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 am

Watch Fob~
I grunt, "Same old. Same old." nibbling a little longer, I stop and resume standing near her. I graze quietly for a few moments then come back up and look around. I saw our amazing leader, Blaze and Denver and so many others. The day seemed perfect and just right for a good run. "Care to jog the perimeter with me, Belle?" I ask her as I swish my tail lazily.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Belle: I look at her and perk my ears forward then say "Sure. Sounds fun" I turn and trot past her at an steady pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:05 am

Loretto~
Sighing I flick my tail and look down the gentle slope of the hill I stood on, down at my herd. An easy smile grew on my face as I watched them. All seemed happy and content for now. Whinnying happily I turn and start down the slope and enter into a canter as I get closer to my herd. Flicking my head in joy, I kick out sideways as if a formitable foe was there and grin. Most stallions would never do such antics, but I was unlike most stallions. Nickering again, I prick my ears. My eyes sparkling as I drew ever closer to the herd until I was finally amidst them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Watch Fob~
I grin and wait for her to catch up and we trot side by side at a easy pace. I see Loretto coming down the hill and smirk. He was in a happy mood today. Tossing my head, my colored mane flying up and then fluttering down, i take off at a gallop. I nicker to Belle to catch up as i round on my leader. I draw closer to him and playfully nip his flank. Grinning as i come back to Belle, i wait to his reaction.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:40 am

Loretto~
By the way Watch Fob drew quickly upon me, I knew something was up. Snorting softly I wait till she was close to say something, and just as I was about to speak she nipped my flank. Head tilted a little to the side I throw it up and squeal. My back end automatically swinging towards her as I kick out swiftly, but i miss as I was only bluffing. Mock pinning my ears I wheel around and jump towards her with bared teeth. Tail flicking furiously from side to side I bolt towards her and snake my head towards the ground, eyes trained on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:12 am

Belle: I smile as we trot side by side then stop and watch her as she barrels down on Loretto and nips him then returns to me. I whinny and playfully rear up to my full height then land and toss my head when she comes back. I look behind her and Loretto snaking toward us with his teeth bared. I wheel around and take of at a gallop toward the forest, my dark brown ears laid flat against my skull. I nudge Watch Fob's side as I run past her, telling her to follow me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:11 am

Watch Fob~
I was confused! Whipping my hindquarters around, i flatten my ears and snort as Loretto comes toward me. Belle bolted from my side and urged me to follow her, but i just couldn't go. I stepped back and squealed, drawing myself up and pawing the air before slamming back down and draw my lip up to show my teeth as well, in a less viscous(sp) manner. I toss my head and side step, unsure of what was up now.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:46 am

Loretto~
I throw my head up when Belle rears and smile for a fraction of a second, before she turns around quickly and races for the forest. Snorting I use this to my advantage and jump forward, delivering a nip to Watch Fob's neck as she side stepped. Quickly my feet move into action and I back up as fast as I can away from her, that devilish grin of mine spread across my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Watch Fob~
Now i knew he was playing by the devilish look on his face, the eerie smile spread across his thick lips. Grinning, I lunged back just after he nips me and squeal. I feign(sp) a leap forward and dodge right as i surge into a clumpy trot. rounding him again and nipping his flank. I hop backwards and race off away from him. I toss my head up all wild like, my mane a crazy mess as i flies in the breeze. I whinny and then tuck my head in, picking up speed,
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:23 am

Loretto~
Squealing again, I arch my head and kick out. Throwing it in a circle I flag my tail and prance around. Snorting gently I take off in a burst of speed and race after her. My long mane whipping back from my muscular neck and dancing like grass in the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Watch Fob~
I buck between strides, flailing my legs out in a crazy manner as if i was fighting off some terrible beast instead of foolishly playing with my leader. I heard him coming up behind me and as i went to turn and see him while loping, my hair blocked my gaze and his figure seemed all wrong. It spooked me and confused me. My senses quickly going from playful to protect mode, i round on my heels and lurched to the left, hoping to cut off the beast while trying to toss my forelock out of my eyes so i could see better. With ears flattened and teeth bared, i race towards the creature that smelled of Loretto and scream loudly, pawing the air as i rear up before it.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5