Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

+2
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Faye
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Loretto~
When Wild Wind stops I do also. Pricking my ears I nicker to her curiously. "Do you see or hear anything?"

Back to top Go down

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Wild Wind~
I glanced over at Loretto then nodded with a smart ass smirk on my face "yeah I see and hear you, and there a bird nest in that big maple tree other there" I said nodding my head to the tree then looked over at him with that smart ass smirk
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Thunder Bolt~
My ears flattened against my head I jogged in a large circle around the clearing,my eyes darting in every possible direction.Since Loretto was away frolicking it meant I was kinda in charge.Though I disliked when he ran off as he was in the process of.In my opinion it showed weakness.Say I was lead stallion of this herd,I would never have a fun time or leave another stallion in charge.I flicked my tail back and fourth,making my annoyance obvious.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Loretto~
I smile at Wild Wind and look back at the herd. Seeing Thunderbolts disapproval I flatten my ears and trot back to herd. Once there I nip him sharply on the neck, pulling some hairs. Then I stand back with ears flattened and nostrils flared. "If I didn't trust my stallions to watch my herd, I wouldn't do it!" I growled. "And if you even think I'm playing around, I'm not!" I bellowed, my full rage rearing its ugly head in my voice. "I am going around our boarders and checking out the other herds. If you think you could do better leading, then you better damn well say so! Now tell me why?" I say looking at him hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:50 pm

(may i?)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:01 pm

ThunderBolt~
I cringe,"I am sorry,I did not mean to show disresspect.It will never happen again."I waited for a blow of some kind of punishment.But it never happened.I started to slink away,cowering as I went.I was mastered for now.Once a good length away from him I broke into a jog until I neared one of the boarders.I decided to graze there,because the grass there was rich,green and mostly clover.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Loretto~
I flick my tail, content for now. Shaking my massive perfectly made head I nicker to my herd lovingly and smile. The other herds around here posed no real threat, but that was talking besides the lead mare that reigned here..for now. Licking my lips I walk around the herd and check everyone.

(sorry for the shortness, brain fart lol. Hollywood undead, see if there are any other horses on the join the mule bite clan thingy left, if not let me know)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Belle: I look at Thunder Bolt out of the corner of my and smirk happily as I watch him walk away in defeat, since I never really liked him because he always underestimates me and treats me as tho I am weak and do not deserve to be a warrior. I trot to the edge of the herd and begin to graze so I can eat and guard the herd. I flick my tail to shoo the flies away and raise my head when a small herd of deer wonder into the meadow then calmly go back to grazing, less tense then before since deer are very alert and would probably hear a predator before us because of their giant ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:22 pm

(may i ask where that is? lol)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:02 pm

(It should be under horse bio's, and as mule bite clan)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:25 pm

(oh my goodness! those horses from that horse game! I have all the cards! Herd Your Horses! I would like Denver and Blaze)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:47 pm

(Lol yeah! I love that game hahaha. But yes! Those two are fine! Go ahead an play em if they ain't taken)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:01 pm

(alright)

Denver~
I stood with the small herd just grazing with my foal, Blaze, beside me. He was restless and constantly moving about me with little jerks. "What is it darling?" I question, peering around my side to look at him. His little white face displayed sadness. "Nothing mama, just bored." he said. With a sigh, he flopped down at my tan hooves and rested his head on my white leg. I snort softly and return to grazing, my white lips tugging at the fresh grass. I lifted my head again and gazed out across the pasture, i noticed Belle and Thunderbolt not far out. Loretto was not insight, but i knew we were safe here.
Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim! - Page 2 Splash_White_Mare_and_Foal
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Loretto~
Spotting Denver and Blaze I nicker and pick my pace up to a trot. Quickly clearing the ground between us I slow back to a walk then stop not far from them with pricked ears. "How are you two?" I ask with a friendly smile and bright eyes. So far Blaze was my only son in this herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Denver~
My ears prick forward in alertness and my white skull lofts and twists to see Loretto coming towards us. I turn to him, careful to not jostle Blaze too much, and give him a warm greeting. "Afternoon Loretto." I bob my head shortly, little wisps of mane fluttering here and there. "Were doing pretty fine, and yourself?" I study him for a moment, swishing my tail lazily. Blaze looks up at his father and wobbles to his feet. Snorting, he walks to his side and presses his head to his knee. "Daddy, im bored."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:40 am

Loretto~
I smile and nod. Lowering my head I lip at Blazes short little fuzz of a forelock and nip him gently on the back. "Glad you guys are fine" I say to Denver then return my attention to Blaze. "Then let's play!" Grinning I prance lightly, and carefully, around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Denver~
I smile a warm smile and move away from them, just a few feet to give them some space. Blaze scrunches up his nose as his father lips his forelock and bounces back excitedly. "Really?" he exclaims as he spins to follow Loretto's movements. Keeping his thin and scrawny legs out evenly, he waits for the perfect moment. Bucking, he lurches forward and chases around Loretto before nipping his shin and taking off.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Thunderbolt~
"Foolish horseplay."He muttered under his breath,rolling his big brown eyes.Though it was quite fascinating to watch.His brows arched in surprise,noticing how Loretto never accidentally swung at the small colt..His tail lashed out from behind him,swatting the persevering flies to their doom.If only he could banish flies..no that would upset the earth's balance.If the flies were banished,the spiders would have nothing to sustain their hunger.Perhaps the world would stay at peace if Thunderbolt had no say about who and what was banished...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:16 pm

(I'm going to be setting up an order of players, basically you reply when its your turn. Thanks to DustyRose who installed the idea. It will help create more order and nobody will get left behind. So, I will be setting it up based upon who gets on the most. If you are not on for over a week and don't PM. About it, we will move on. There are some that volunteered to play horses but then have made only one post. So I am going to email all of you, as well as post it here, the order of players. I will wait a reasonable amont of time for your answer and if I don't get it I will consider you not wanting to RP and pass your horse onto one that will reply. I don't want you guys to take me as being mean, I'm jus hoping to get some order and less confusion lol thanks!....Twi_Chic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:31 pm

(sounds good)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:47 pm

*heres the order*
I basically went off who has replied the most, oh and Disturbia: i didn't realize you had changed user names and let Hollywood Undead play Denver. Though it seems, Disturbia that your already playing alot of the characters so it shouldnt be a problem lol. But if you insist on keeping Denver I'm sure we can work something out. Anyway here's the list

Twilight_Chic
Hollywood Undead
Faye
Disturbia
GoldHorse
LoveOnHerArms
RedHead14 (haven't seen you in awhile)
XxXKylieXxX (does she even play anymore?)

Last edited by twilight_chic on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Loretto~
I smile and nip Blazes little rump gently. Tossing my head I laugh when he nips my shin. Jerking my leg up, but careful not to hit him, I paw the ground and prance after him. Lifting my legs up neatly and holding my head and tail high, pricking my ears I nicker then bolt forward. Running past him I toss my head again with a playful squeal then dip it down and slide to a stop and wheel around racing back to him. Snaking my head down I nip at his tail as I turn to circle him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Blaze~
I giggle and squeal as i feel my father's gentle nip on my rump. I buck, bringing my legs up and out to purposely miss him. He bolts past me and i gather up my legs to chase after him. He was fast! Tossing my little white skull and reaching out with my matching legs, i zoom forward with a sudden burst of energy and reach him just as he is sliding to a halt and spinning around. I wheel around on my heels and race in the other direction to escape him.

Denver~
I lift my head from grazing with a few blades of grass sticking out from my corners of my white muzzle. I munched lazily as i watch the two of them playing. I smiled and then focused my attention on Thunderbolt. I was always wary of him for some reason. Studying him for a moment, i flick my ear back to catch the sound of my son's laughter. Basking in it, i close my eyes and drop my head.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:39 pm

(Hey hollywood undead srry to say,but im Denver)

Denver~
I walked over toward a creek and drank my fill,my gray spoted cpat gleamed in the creek,i shock my head,my mane falling to my side,i trloted to my herd and layed under a apple tree.My foal running over toward me,"Mom,can i play with my friends"i asked,I nodded,"But be careful"
Light Foot~
I looked at Denver and smiled as she wisely stood and walked slowly over toward the gathered adults.
Ebony~
I watched the foals and colts from a distance,making sure nothing jumped from the shadows.
Star~
I stood side by side with Thunderbolt,i litened as they had there confursion,saying what i need to say after they were done talking,not wanting to inturupted.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:16 pm

(Disturbia, I don't mean to be rash, or rude, but could you wait until Faye posts before you do next time? Oh and the only reason Hollywood Undead is playing Denver was cause I said she could. I had had no prior knowledge that you had changed user names, sorry i didn't mean to just pull Denver from right under you.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next