Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

+2
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Faye
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

Post by Faye Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:28 pm

ThunderBolt~
My head shot up,like a bullet out of a gun.I snorted and snaked my head towards the mare near me.It was Star.I noded a small greeting to her,then trotted away from her.I preferered to be alone,a loner...
Once in the sunny,hot spot of the meadow where nobody bothered to go,I started to graze contentedly.Glad to be away from all the commotion....
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:31 pm

(Oh srry i changed my username,and its ok,and alright after Faye posts i do or wat,idk)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:50 am

(Haha, okies. Yep after faye posts you go afterward. Anyways back to RPing lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:38 am

(lol)

Denver~
I stood beside Light Foot,and listened,to them speak with my leader.I pricked my ears up and scented a scent i dont reconize,i wiped around and hearded thr foals and colts eleswhere,i seen a huge shape race across me,i reared and slammed down on the Moutain lions tail,it yowled and jumped on my back,i reared losseing my balence and fell down crushing the Lion,it jumped up and reared again i scared it,making it race off yowling in the forest.I chased after it growling,after it raced into the forest i snorted and walked back toward my heard,i rubbed my huge head against my sons head.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:27 pm

(Faye didnt post Disturbia. So, how do i play now then?)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:33 pm

(well,me and twilight were talking so that really doesnt count,so ok)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:12 pm

montana
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3650/3351712296_2462758c81.jpg i come trotting over to my herd " sorry im late i went to go check out things aorund the land" i say as i walk over to the lead stallion the wind blowing my chestnut and white main and tail like a banner
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:49 am

(doesnt help my case any)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 am

(It is Twilight_Chics turn,then you,ten Faye then me,ok)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:20 am

( yeah thanks captain obvious, but now who am i to play since you decided to come back as Denver?)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:23 am

well i thought you have Blaze,now so its now that hard,not trying to be mean but)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 am

(im just sarcastic, but i suppose i could play Blaze even though it will be difficult based on the "Line up order" now)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:21 pm

start it over,Twilight_Chic can go when she gets on,then you,the fate,then me,Then the rest of us can go
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:46 pm

Loretto~
Snorting I stop and my whole form freezes. Then I heard the terrible yowling of the cougar and instinctively I jumped to action. In what seemed like a milli second I flashed next to Blaze and stood over him protectively. Him being the only foal in the herd he was most important being he was the future. Nipping his little rump sharply but gently I urge him into a run and I follow right behind him. Guiding him to his mother I look at her and smile gently. "Go to the center of the herd" I say gently then nuzzle her. I wait till she leaves before I wheel around and canter swiftly to Star. So far she had shown me the most loyalty and confidence. "Thank you" I say softly and dip my head. Then I level my warm eyes with hers. I knew she wouldn't get on my case about not being the one to run it off, because she understood not everyone could be everywhere at once. Sighing quietly I nod and turn serious my eyes hardening slightly. "It will be back..they don't give up easily. And hopefully it didn't attract the attention of other predators."

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:27 pm

montana
i canter to Loretto and say " is there anything you need me todo" as i scan the area looking for the cuager or anything else that might hurt the herd
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:57 pm

(Hollywood Undead you could play Watch Fob, Maria, or Marion if you wanted? Redhead you need to wait till after LoveOnHerArms posts then you do hun. Thanks Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:05 pm

(ya know, i think im going to pull out)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:15 pm

(Howcome? Your really good. I love how you post it makes things interesting.)

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 am

( lol ok my bad Smile )
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:37 am

(Lol no prob)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:41 pm

(well, im confused about who i play. I mean, should i just play Blaze? To me, its hard to play a foal and then someone else play its own mother. I could start over with a new set..and thanks for the compliments. Like the new name btw)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:14 pm

(Yeah that would be confusing :/ but yeah a new set would be cool. Idk if it was you that I was talking with that these horses come from a board game, but if it was then you and I both know how pretty Watch Fob is lol. And no prob. Everyone deserves a good compliment now and again ;D)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:25 pm

(Haha, it was me and Watch Fob is a very pretty mix. I really like Sophia...alright. Ill play Watch Fob then. Allow me to *again* come in with a new entrance. When should i do this?)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:32 pm

(you can right now, its your turn anyways lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Watch Fob~
I stood near the rear of the herd, watching and listening as i should. Being a warrior, even as a female, was a tough and rewarding job. Today was a rather calm day so far, the sun was shinning down happily and illuminating my chestnut and white painted coat. I was a crossbreed, Arabian sire and Clydesdale dam. Both worked to create me, and i happen to like my sleek build with the thick muscular, feathered legs i was gifted with. I shake mu bi-colored mane and watch with dazzling black eyes as Loretto plays with his only son. My head suddenly whips left and i spot the cougar along with everyone else. Going into defense mode, I pin my ears and charge the cat.

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim! - Page 3 Patty_best_right_side_with_flash.115194747
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next