Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

+2
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Faye
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim! Empty Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Loretto~
Prancing in I lift my feet delicately an place them on the soft grass that covered this meadow for miles. The gentle wind blew in the faces of me and my large herd as we come to claim it. Snorting I flick my tail and whinny for my deputy Thunderbolt to come to me, we had much to discuss. Squealing I kick up my back heels and canter aroun my herd, circing them and flicking my tail once again. Tossing my head I signal Supernova, the lead mare, to watch the herd and keep them here whie I and my deputy go and check things out. Jumping up into a buck I toss my bi colored mane and bolt further into the meadow. My sharp hooves dug into the grass and left deep gashes in it as my light grey body moved with power and ease across the plain. Finally I slow to a smooth canter then to a prancing trot, my black and white tail flagging the air as I go. My dark grey head was held proudly as I eyed the country side and the forest beyond it. Nothing seemed wrong from what I could tell, but I would wait to signal the herd to come until Thunderbolt confirmed my beliefs.

Back to top Go down

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim! Empty Re: Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

Post by Faye Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Thunderbolt~
As I was watching Loretto,I noticed that he signaled me to come forward.As my hooves carried me forward,my eyes were scanning the forest lines.This place had no sign of predators yet,but I was sure that they would come because of the creek.I stopped before him.While waiting for his requests,I craned my neck around to again look at our surroundings.I was a bit fidgety because the security and safety of the herd wasn`t here.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Loretto~
I prick my ears, little strands of hair sticking to them, and look around with him. "Predators will come because of water and because we would be considered food. But, we won't let the herd become food, will we?" I asked of him as I concentrated my steal look solely on him. Tossing my grulla coloured head I snort softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Thunderbolt~
"Of course not Sir."I replied while bobbing my head.I snorted,anxious to return to the herd.I had to admit though,this place was the best yet.I shruddered as I thought about the predators to come.Bears,Cougars,Wolves and Coyotes would most likely visit.Wolves frightened me the most,because they came in large packs.Then they would follow you for hours,or even days.Then they would attack,their jaws clamping onto your legs and chest,trying to reach your neck.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Denver~
I stoped beside ThunderBolt,and layed my head on his back.
Star~
I walked out from the trees and rolled my eyes,whjen seeeing Denver put her head on ThunderBolts back.
Light Foot~
I stood beside my leader,and looked up at the sky.
Ebony~
I trolted out of the dark scary shadows and sniffed everyone seeing if there not sick.
Desert Dawn~
She ran out and neighed,smiling.

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:18 am

Flare: I stand at the top of a large hill, looking down at the herd that wished to steal my home and possibly kill me. My daughters and younger sister had long since left the land with mates. I had no idea what had become of my mate, so I would no doubt be the one that would have to fight. I rear up and scream loudly in fury, my long chestnut legs quickly striking the air and my bright honey brown eyes flashing dangerously. I land and canter down the hill fearlessly as I had been taught to do since I was foal. My white, chestnut spotted body sported many scars from my life as a warrior.

--------------

Belle: I canter in calmly at the edge of the herd, having not even broke a sweat from the long run. I look around the raise my head and sniff the air, testing it for predators. I catch only the scent a mare in her prime near by. I look around confused then snap my head up when I hear a scream and see the mare standing at the top of a hill. There was no doubt that she was the lead mare of the land but what confused me was that I had not detected even the smallest scent of the a stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Loretto~
I pin my ears and nip Denver adruptly on her neck, warning her that she and the others better go up where the rest of the herd was. Tossing my head I squeal lightly and paw the ground as they leave to join the rest of the herd. As I was calming is when I heard the mare's scream and my head instantly snapped in her direction with pricked ears. "Go and join the rest of the herd and keep them in line." I say to Thunderbolt but my eyes remain on the mare coming down the hill. Snorting I pick up my feet and prance over to her, my knees jerking up with a smooth movement. Snorting I toss my head in a circular movement then shake it as I come to a stop and wait for her to come to me. Pawing the ground I send clods of dirt flying then lower my head to sniff at the newly dug small hole. Blowing softly, I enjoy the scent of the rich earthy smell. Raising my head back up I hold it high and watch the mare then open my lips "Who are you?" It wasnt' a demand but it wasnt as if I trusted her either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Flare: I come to an abrupt stop at the bottom of the hill, my long chestnut mane waving wildly in the strong wind and my ears laid flat against my head in anger. I flare my nostrils and strike the ground with my powerful hoof, sending grass and dirt flying into the air around me. I hold my head high as a display of my dominance and watch the stallion cautiously then reply. "My name is Flare and I am the leader of this land. Who are you stranger?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Loretto~
A slight grin cracks across my face at her display of female dominance. "The name is Loretto, leader of this herd." Flicking my tail to indicate the herd I keep my eyes resting on her. Sighing I look around. "Where's your mate?" I say with a smile as I look behind her into the woods she appeared from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Thundrbolt~
My ears pinned against my skull after noticing how cocky this mare was.I snorted in digscust.In my mind mares should be fragile,and pettite,except for the lead mares.This mare was lead mare though.Of the land but of nothing else.Not even a herd it appeared.I grumbled,then reluctantly obeyed Loretto`s orders.I jogged to the herd craning my neck around watching their actions.Once at the herd I nipped rumps and necks ordering them to group together.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Flare: I nod thoughtfully when he tells me his name and my eyes flicker to his herd for a fraction of a second before returning to the large stallion in front of me. I narrow my eyes menacingly at the stallion beside him, who obviously had no respect for mares. I bare me teeth in anger when he asks what has become of my mate with a seemingly joyful expression and reply "I do not know. He disappeared three years ago without a trace after the birth of my two fillies and the appearance of his other daughter." My voice was calm yet cold as ice and filled to the brim with venom. It was obviously still a touchy subject with me, one of the many reasons why I had not taken another mate and instead driven away or killed any bachelor stallions that came to my land. I usually let herd stallions stay here with their families without ever bothering them even once, this was just the first herd that had tried to take my land, the only thing I had left and would therefor fight to the dead to keep.

----------------

Belle: I pin my ears back at kick out at Thunderbolt when he nips me back toward the herd as a warning to back off. I was a powerful warrior not some weak band mare that aloud stallions to push them around. I arch my neck and trot calmly back to the rest of the herd then stop and turn to Loretto and the mare to watch what would happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 am

Loretto~
I snort and my ears flatten for a fraction of a second. My patietence (sp) wearing thin, if she couldn't take it that I was just tryin to be nice than so be it. Flicking my tail, I shake my head and turn on my heels adruptly, walking back to my herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Wild Wind~
I trot over to where my heard was, my golden brown body covered in mud and burrs and ha my cream colored main and tail was all knotted up and full of burrs. but man it was a fun time getting here, I grinned thinking about it, I took the long way to get here, the really long way. walking up to every one "hey whats up?" I asked with a smile on my face

(gack sorry its short, can't think)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Loretto~
I hear Wild Winds hello an pick my pace up to a trot. Flagging my tail I neigh to my herd happily. Eyes flashing with joy I look at my rather large herd proudly. Each an everyone had a different personality

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:54 pm

Light Foot~
I walked out and neighedloudly to my herd.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Loretto~
I nicker to my lead mare and trot over to her. Stopping short infront of her I grin and look her over. "So you finally made it! Probably took the hardest way here to scope for easy trails." I say with a laughing smile and twinkling eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Wild Wind~
I looked around my knotted and burred main blowing in the breeze, this place was cool, I smiled and walk off to look around. this place had to have so pretty cool spots if you found them
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Loretto~
I see Wild Wind starting to trot off on her own and pin my ears with a piercing neigh following it. "Stay with the herd for now. Until we get this figured out with the mare claiming this land." My voice was firm but kind. Never did I, or would I ever, deal with my herd harshly. Flicking my tail, I prick my ears and look around some more at the surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Wild Wind~
I stop hearing Loretto and groaned letting my head hang, I turn around and looked at him "but...that may take weeks!" I said pouting as I walk slowly back to the heard. this was not fare! this place was begging me to look around and find its secrets and he wouldn't let me!
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Loretto~
Smiling I look at Wild Wind again then relent. "Fine, but I'll go with you." I say devotely as I nod to Light Foot and Thunderbolt to look after the herd while I took her out to inspect. "You can help me set up boarders." Grinning I trot past her with my tail held high and my prancing high steps carrying me smoothly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Wild Wind~
I looked at him and grinned "really?! sweet!" I said getting excited all over again, I smiled big as I fallow him,Loretto was like a dad or big brother to me, so him coming with me was great. seeing the woods calling out to me, I go into a smooth canter and tug on his main as I go by laughing
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Loretto~
I squeal and laugh, kicking out at her playfully but missing. Lounging forward faster I gallop after her and nip the side of her stomuch and toss my head laughing again as I jump a fallen tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Flare: I watch as the lead stallion leaves the herd with one of his mares, not a smart move when there are five other bands of wild horses in my land. Bachelors were not a problem here, I drove them away myself if the band stallions did not. I suddenly remember that one of the bands very close to here had a colt that was about three years old now. I turn around and trot away, disappearing over the hill from which I came to drive away the young stallion and if he would not go, I would kill him. Any lone stallion no matter how young was not tolerated in my land. I see the the young buckskin colt/stallion alone on the far side of the meadow and break into a gallop with my ears flat against my head and my teeth bared aggressively. He sees me and gallops off into the forest with his tall flattened against his butt, confused why his father had driven him off and why the leader of the land is driving him off. I see that he got the idea, but continue to chase him until he is off of my land. I stop when he crosses the border and what until he stops and turns to see why I am not chasing him anymore. I rear up, lashing my out my hooves and scream loudly as a warning for him not to come back. I land and snort, watching as the young stallion walks away with his head low to the ground. I toss my head and trot back into my land, a thin lay of sweat covering me from the long run. It was not a pleasant experience but it had to be done.

---------------------

Belle: I watch as both the leader of the land and Loretto trot off, leaving the herd with no leader. I snort and look around for any danger lurking around then lower my head and graze calmly, looking around every once in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Loretto~
Just before I get too far from the herd I stop. Turning around I smile knowing my herd would be just fine. They had my lead mare there to guide them and four or five of my own stallions that protected the herd. Rearing up I flail the air with my strong legs and let a piercing whistle that told of death for those that dare bother my herd. Slamming back down I snort and watch as the mare of the land galloped away. Shaking my head I wheel around an trot around once again with Wild Wind. If any of the others wanted to join they knew they were more than welcome to.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Wild Wind~
laughing I squealed and buck out playing then I slid to a stop hearing other horses, looking around I spot them and watch as the older stallion chase off the younger one. I sighed softly then looked over at Loretto as he gives off a warning to other stallions, with a roll of my eyes I trot after him race ahead into the woods, my tail flagging out behind me, sliding to a stop my ears pricked up listening to anything I look around with sharp eyes
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next