Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky Charms in heat (please rp)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lucky Charms in heat (please rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lucky Charms in heat (please rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 pm

I smirked. "I`m ready yet wait right here." I look at my tail. "Check." I look at my hind legs and kick the dirt. "Check." I check my fore legs and kick the dirt with that "Check" She looked at Wesley and nodded she went to a nearby pond and dipped her hoof in there. "God bless no foals yet please no foals or make something happen where he won`t breed with me. Amen." She gave a sad snort looking at herself in the crystal blue pond turned around and started towards the mare slowly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lucky Charms in heat (please rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lucky Charms in heat (please rp)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:52 pm

~Wesley~
I stood infront of the mare. (sry Stella, dont know ur mares name Very Happy) My bark brown eyes were watching her closley, just making sure she was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:26 pm

(It's Cowhide)

She was scared frighten and was sleepy her eyes kept closing as she walked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:46 pm

~Wesley~
I walked closer to her. "Go asleep." I whispered in Cowhide's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:37 pm

~Cowhide~
I smiled to the mare and walked over to her. I ran my muzzled along her spine and nibbled at the dock of her tail. I ignored everyone and thing around me. My only focus was this mare. She was going to have my foal, and like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:01 pm

~Lucky~
i looked at Cowhide, he was doing what he did to me. i bit him, stella was to small for him. "Cowhide, what are you doing to Stella?!"i said

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:31 am

I sat down and prayed. "God God God please help me be strong please help." I went to the left of him and bit his neck as hard as I could.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:50 pm

~Cowhide~
I turned my head and nipped back at Stella. I then mounted her quickly. I wanted to get it over with.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:55 pm

"Get off me freak" I said biting his leg.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:46 pm

~Wesley~
I couldn't take it any more. That dumb stallion needed to knock it off! I let out an extremely loud neigh and ran to Stella. I reared, almost knocking the jerky stallion off her back. I snorted and bit his hind leg, hard. "GET OFF HER!!" I yelled between my strong teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:39 pm

~Cowhide~
I dismounted the mare and glanced at the stallion. "Hey, listen. I'd love to stay and chat...but I gotta go." I gave him a small smile. "Oh, and I wouldn't be surpised if these two had my foals." he gave a wide grin and reared. "It was really nice getting to know you." he rolled his eyes and trotted off.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:19 am

"If I'm gonna have foals I'll find you I swear I wil!" I said kneeling down so super scared sI began to cry.

Angel-

A white wolf came I came towards the mare and nudged her "What's up?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:05 am

~Cowhide~
I flicked my ears at her words and laughed. "I'd be more than happy to see you again." I licked my lips and then vanished into the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:35 am

~Wesley~
I shake my head and gallop after him with rage. I rear and kick his ribs on the way down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:24 pm

[He's already gone. So your horse didn't do anything.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Stella-
I snort "You wish!" My tears still coming down my face. "He force breeded me."

Angel-

I looked surprised "No one force breeds my friend quickly I used my vampire powers to speed and catch. "Where do you think your going?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:27 pm

[I'm not going to rp with whatever that thing is. My horse is gone, and I'm no longer posting here. If you really, really want to rp with this stallion, go find a post that he's in where someone else isn't already rping. -_- God.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:31 pm

[Ohhh I need you in a wintery wonderland it's called a Snowy Wonderland sorry for the last thing]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:23 pm

~Lucky~
"Stella don't worry we're in this together, he force breeded me too." i said, i trotted to Wesley , " will you be my mate?" i said, embarassed that it just came out of me before i thought it over, i realized what i had said and then ran over to the stream because i was so emarassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:14 am

~Wesley~
I followed her curiously, she was not like the other mares. "Sure." I said with a smile and nuzzled her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:58 am

~Lucky~
"really!?" i said, my emabarassment had gone away.i nuzzled him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:52 pm

~Wesley~
"Of course? Why wouldn't I? You're beautiful." I said and smiled while gently nuzzling back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:03 am

~Lucky~
"i love you" i said, then looked at the moon and yawned. i went to lie down, then i fell a sleep

(can we pretend that they are about to foal?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:25 pm

I smiled and wondered how my mate was.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:58 pm

(yup Very Happy)
~Welsey~
I smiled and hugged her tightly, taking in her scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next