Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky Charms in heat (please rp)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lucky Charms in heat (please rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucky Charms in heat (please rp)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:23 pm

~Wesley~
I slowed down and stopped. I grazed with them and gave out a small smile.
(did u read the rules stella? you can't use the same horse over and over again.)

Back to top Go down

Lucky Charms in heat (please rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucky Charms in heat (please rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:27 pm

(Yeah it's just I have to come up with new horses is all can you help me?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm

(k Very Happy well u know Quiver? that's a bio topic. u can start a bio topic by going to horse bios and click new topic or something like that. put ur horse's name in title and write the facts about them in the description. and if u need help with a name, just ask me Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:35 pm

((Yeah I do actually))
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:55 pm

(ok... wut kind of name r u lookin for???)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:34 am

((Like a Mare name any name))
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 am

(how about Lilly??)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:12 pm

~Cowhide~
I ignored the other stallions and shoved my cock deeper into her, enjoying her screams of pain.

[You can't just knock him off. He's a DRAFT horse. HUGE.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:01 pm

"Get off of her..." Stella said biting his leg.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:27 pm

~ Lucky ~
i screamed even more and said " Get him off!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:00 am

~Cowhide~
I glanced at the other mare and then smiked. I came off Lucky Charms and pranced over to the other. "Are you jealous? Did you want some of this too?" I cooed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:48 am

"NO!!" She said looking at the stallion in disgust. "Go!!" I said to the Lucky Charm in a whisper looking over at Lucky Charm then looking back at the stallion "What's your problem?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 am

~ Lucky ~
i ran as fast as i could, i hid so that if Stella needed any help i could run to help her. i stood in the forest watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:18 am

~Wesley~
I trotted to the other stallion with my ears pinned as far back and possible. "What's your problem????!!!!!!" I yelled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:52 pm

~Cowhide~
I looked down at the mare with a smirk. My ears twitched and I turned my attention to the stallion. My eyes rolled. "Right now, my problem is you. I was here first. These are my mares." I gave a soft snort before turning back to Stella. "Get ready for the ride of your life." I whispered just loud enough for her to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:46 pm

~ Lucky ~
I ran back to Stella and screamed, "RUN!" , then i stayed put i wasn't leaveing untl the stallion left Stella alone

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:38 am

"No I can't I was born with the power of these" My wings slowly came out. "See." I said lightly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:51 pm

~Cowhide~
I pinned my ears and rolled my eyes. "Omigawd. The mare has wings. Someone call 9-1-1."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:59 pm

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh My God A stupid stallion`s on the lose someone call a teacher"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:03 pm

~Cowhide~
I laughed. "That didn't make sense." I moved closer to the mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:11 pm

"You don`t even know me and your trying to mate with me?" Scoffs. "Your life doesn`t make sense." Moves back.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 pm

~Wesley~
I stood between the mare and stallion. "Why do you find this so 'fun'?" I asked Cowhide.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:56 am

"I know why cause he's a dumb stallion that doesn't live life right." I answered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 am

~ Lucky ~
"i agree with you Stella" i said then bit Cowhide, "there's a lesson you shoud learn, stop being a stupid forcer!' i said to Cowhide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 am

~Cowhide~
I ignored Lucky and stared intently at Wesley. I yawned. "Move over little twig. I haven't finished with the mare. " I walked around him and stared at the mare. "It doesn't have to make sense." I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next