Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion) Empty Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion)

Post by Faye Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:07 pm

The large black unicorn stood out in the meadow continuing his search for innocent mares. He looked around pivoting his large structure as he found the old breeding facility. He was unsure about it's use but he assumed there would be some mares in there. Soon to be his victims. He picked himself up into a nice lope and he made his way over to the stables, getting anxious for those mares,that he was unsure of even being there. He wanted to mate so badly that he began to gallop towards the stables then coming to a halt at the door, listening closely for any unlucky mare that may be inside.

(I'm thinking a maximum of 2-3 mares.Please write 2-3 sentences at least.I know the Garden Of Plenty isn`t in civilization exactly,but it will have to work..)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion) Empty Re: Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:43 pm

*Name~Mystrey
----------------
*Title~Your worst nightmare
----------------------------
*Age~Unknown
----------------
*Breed~Demon
----------------
*Translation~Never back down
-------------------------------
*Gender~Mare
---------------
*Pelt Color~Coal Black
-----------------------
*Eye Color~Coal Black
-----------------------
*Mane/Tail Color~Coal Black
----------------------------
*Element~Unknown
--------------------
*Markings/Other~Has many scars from fights she has been in.
------------------------------------------------------------
*Personality~She bows down to no one, shes her own leader, fearless, brave, she can handle forcers, shes a demon in a fight accually shes a demon all the time, mean to others that are stupid, extremely strong and fast, never backs down in a fight, ruthless, will kill you if you lay one hoove on her, isnt scared of death, if threatened you'd wish you havent of done that, ones that lived to describe her always said 'Your eyes will flash before your life,...when you meet her', and dangerous.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Pic~Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion) Midnig11
Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion) Midnig12

Mystrey~
I walked around my small space inside this small area =, that was so called a stanble.I whiped my head in the air and reared striking the stable door in fury.I landed and buckedat the door, making it shake."Hey!,stop you stupid mare"said one of the men, i growled and snorted, putting my head on the door and sighing.I peared out of the door and turned my head toward a stallion, i neighed and reared in happiness.I wanted to get out of this Hell Hole of a ranch, striking at the barn door again, trying to get his attenion.Instead i got my friends, she nipped my flank and snorted, "Stop Mystrey"she said.I looked at her and rolled my coal black eyes, "No i want to get out of this hell hole"i snaped.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:15 pm

He could hear the sounds of hooves and smell the scent of mares inside. He smiles and looked at the lock on the door "Pfffft, Not very good security." he spoke. Poseidon was almost reaching 18hh he was very big for his age as he was only 3, and with a huge body comes a huge cock. He rear up into the air and came down his fore hooves right on the lock knocking it off the door. The doors flung open and his silhouette was the only thing visible.

He walked into the stable looking at how run down it was. he thought to himself Defiantly shut down. He chuckled to himself and then he spoke as he walked down looking for the mares in their stalls, "Okay My Slaves! Who is ready to serve my needs?" "If you're not...To bad!" he said turning and walking back up. He stood by the entrance to the stable and looked at each mare, "Okay, Who wants to go first?" He said lustfully, as he could smell the scent of one of the mares in heat. He could feel his member sliding from its sheath as the scent teased his nasal passages.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Mystrey~
I growled, my tail flicking my flanks i then seen the stallion and pinned my tail to my rump, i was the only mare in heat around here.He was a forcer, i backed away from my barn door, then rearing striking at the door.I roared a battle cry."What do you want"i sneered at the unknown stallion, my friends already had mates but i didnt, and i sure the hell wasent gonna have a forcer for a mate.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:29 pm

He smirked at a filly. "You're last," he spoke stepping forward causing her to move backwards into the open stall. The stall door slammed shut locking the filly inside. He then turned to the second mare(Disturbia`s mare), "Well well, guess you're first my slave," his member was half out of its sheath. He came up to the mare and walked into the stall that she stood in. "Cooperate for me slave, now get me horny" he demanded expecting the mare to know what he wanted.He slammed the door behind them with his gigantic hoof,the door locking itself instantly..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Mystrey~
I growled and bucked at the stallion, my sharp hooves driving into his side,blood comming out."Dont mess with me,....and im not gonna be your sex toy"i snaped my jaws at him in fury, just missing his face.my rump faced the back of the barn.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 pm

As the mare lashed out in a split second he had his jaws on her neck. He placed a hoof upon her shoulder and she landed with a thud on the ground. "We can do this the easy way" he said his member right in front of the mares muzzle and he placed a hoof on the head just where her skull joined with her neck. "Or the hard way,""I recommend the easy way," "I am not afraid to punish." his voice was very strict now he didn't like stubborn mares with an attitude. He nipped the mares shoulder violently then he looked back to her "Suck now, or there will be more pain."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Mystrey~
I snorted pulling my head away from his cock and throwing him off me."If you want meyour gonna have to win your prize"i sneered, i make studs work for what they want.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:56 pm

In a split secong his hoof was on her rib cage and forced her to the ground.He grabbed the mares throat with no hesitation cutting off air making her unable to breath. He waited for her to give in to him. He kept his hoof on her her and he snorted his words partly muffled "You will behave mare, or you will be left in the stall for the rest of your miserable life." he grunted. There was no use in killing her, he found it better to let mares suffer and wish they had obeyed. He watched her pathetic attempts to kick at him but he was out of reach.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Mystrey~
I growled and dodged his hoove blow,"What makes you think you can just come in, and try to mate with mares, after you mate me your gonna leave,.....isnt that what forcers do, mate with the mares and then just leave to take care of the foal, well im not gonna let you mountme and then just leave"i snorted.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:50 pm

"Well I guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way."He muttered mostly to himself.The large stud walked over to the mare`s rump,backing up a few steps before he charged,sending his horn straight into her pussy.Once in there he released power,power that put her under his control,even though it would be painful when the change occurred,but in the end he would be happy and she would have new master...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Mystrey~I snorted and moved out of the way making him fall flat on his face, i growled and reared jumping over my barn door and whiping around running straight into the forest and beyond. .I have been a race horse all my life and it runs through the family, i dodged the trees easly and my sleek black body moving amoung the dark of the night, my eyes looking in the back of me every few seconds. I was not just gonna let him mount me or let him put me under his spell.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:09 pm

(May I join, if not just ignore this post ? )

Elsa ~ I watched the stallion and mare from the corner of the stall, my legs slightly shaking. He was a large horse and he had blocked the way out of the stall. I backed up in the shadows of the far corner, hoping he would just over look me. I was a medium sized horse and I knew hiding in the shadows would not do much, he threw the mare around, she was a fighter and would not allow him what he wanted. I however was a nerous wreck already and he had not came anywhere near me yet. I breathed slowly trying to calm my self down. The stallion continued to try and control her...

https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/15/43/30/05/animal10.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:13 pm

(I would like to join also, if its alright)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:16 pm

(Sure,I`ve been waiting for more mares,it`s been getting a bit boring with only one mare..)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:55 pm

(sweet lol)

Leopa~
Hearing the sounds of the barn door lock being smashed I raise my head up high from my earlier sleeping position. Flaring my nose till the fine red inside showed I take in the strange smell of the stallion. Then as the sounds of his chilling voice sent chills down my back and from the rustling sounds of him and my friend Mystery struggle I whinnie nervously and the whites of my eyes show. Tossing my head I rear in my stall and paw at the sides, coming back down I toss my head up and down. Hearing Elsa in the next stall moving restlessly also, I squeal and charge the door. The high pitch reverbrating off the barn walls and out the doors as Mystery flee's the barn. Upon ramming the door I get a small gash in my shoulder but nothing serious. Snorting loudly I begin pawing the lower part of the door and the ground. Flicking my long black tail I shake my head, causing my also black mane to wave on my shoulder like a falling waterfall. Being of add colouring, a brown black colouring with white and black legs and muzzle, I naturally was one of the top prized mare's here. Though they wanted to breed me, and had tried many times, it had always ended badly. Never being able to control me as they led me closer to the stallions. Always I had ended up going crazy, rearing and snapping at the people. Even kicking out at their prized stallions if they brought him to close. And in the end, everytime, the other owners of the stallion would refuse to breed in fear of their precious stud getting hurt and not being able to ever breed again. Flicking my ears back and forth I constantly move around stopping every now and then and snorting.

pic~
http://www.yknotranch.com/images/ca_splash_of_color_drog.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 am

Mystrey~
I stoped dead in my tracks and turned around racing back toward my friendstop skiting to a stop, i roared "Dont touch my friends and if you do your gonna wish you have never done that"I threatened and circled him.
((Srry so short i cant think right now))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:25 am

Elsa ~ I closed my eyes, still shaking in the corner of the stall. I took deep breaths trying to calm my body down. My tail was welded to my rump and I opened my eyes looking at the floor, I had to find a way to get out of this stall and possibly help the others. I snorted and walked over to the door, trying it to unlock it with my teeth..." Come on, come on...." I mumbeld..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Leopa~
I toss my head and prick my ears hearing Elsa. The bad thing was that my stall door had bars on the front. Nortorious for being an escapist, my owners had decided that the bars would be the best thing. Snorting I push my head agianst the cold bars, but I already knew it wouldn't budge. Going to the stall wall I knew that Elsa was on the other side I nicker. About then I hear Mystery come running back. Her running hooves making a low thudding noise in the snow and making a sharp clacking noise the instant she was back inside the barn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:49 pm

I know you guys already have like 3 mares but can i join in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:02 pm

(I think that would be awesome Smile but ya would have to pm Faye and ask her)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 pm

(Go Ahead)

The large black unicorn stood out of the stall. He looked around pivoting his large structure as he found the other helpless mares. He was unsure about their attitude but he assumed there would be some stubborn mares in there. Soon to be his victims. He picked himself up into a nice lope and he made his way over to the row of stalls, getting anxious for those mares.. He wanted to mate so badly that he began to gallop towards the stables then coming to a sliding halt at Elsa`s stall, looking in curiously to any mare that may be inside.
He snickered at the brave mare that had returned,though he only stole a quick glare at her."Don`t test my patience mare."He bellowed craning his neck around and snapping in fury at her..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Leopa~
Hearing the stallion approach Elsa's stall I back away from my door and press into one of the corners. The white's of my eyes showing and the fine red lining of my nostrils flared. Forgetting to breath momentarily I suck in a loud breath and cringe, for it seemed to me like it sounded like a rocket. Pinching my eyes close for a second I reopen them and look around desperately to find a way to get out. Though when I hear him get upset with Mystery I panic a little and figit. (sp)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Mystrey~I snorted and rolled my eyes, turning my rump toward him and flicking my tail, letting out a luring scent that would bring any stud come running, i turned my toward him and nodded snorting, getting ready for his large body to get on top of me.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Alanah~

Watching from the most rundown stall in the ranch i peered out the top door, the handsome stallion was at least 18hh. "Good.. I like 'em tall" *smiling contently*

Alanah was the type of horse that loved stallions, forcers or not, and this one was no different. Plus her stable mates weren't like her and they were getting hurt. She took her place behind the stud and whistled for his attention. She would take the forcer's fury.

Picture: Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion) Starry10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next