Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion)

Post by Faye Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:02 pm

He smirked,finally both mares were in their stalls.He reared up bringing him hoof down on Elsa`s lock and jamming it shut tight,then he stalked over and did the same to Leopa's.Now there was only him and Mystery out in the open here.He snickered his pleasure and approached her...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Leopa~
I nodded, though I didn't want to. Snorting I back up further when I see the stallion. Pinning my ears weakly to him when he locked my stall. Great now it was me and those stupid bars again!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Elsa ~ I snorted angrily at him, before neighing to the others...I looked around at the four walls the kept me in here...I had to find us a way out..I looked above me there were several bales of hay in the ceiling being held for storage, if I could get him to come into the stall we could lock him in here.....I reared up silently, only a slight shuffle of the hay beneath me as I steadied myself...being a lightly built horse, I could stay in the air for longer. I nipped at the hay bales, they shifted slightly and moved closer to the edge. I landed back on the floor and got ready to rear again...1...2...3. I reared again silently, pulling at the hay bales.

They tumbled over the edge, I closed my eyes as I moved underneath them, and nieghed lightly as they fall and lay on top of me..it only actually hurt slightly, but I pretended to be on the verge of death...I listened carefully..

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:18 pm

[may I post? I know you have plenty of mares..... Or I could post with a stallion??]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:54 pm

(is this post going to continue????)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3