Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 am

Elsa ~ I moved away from the door and stepped back, seeing the stallion come to a halt outside my stall. I moved to the wall with Leopa, nickering back. I pinned my tail to my rump. I watched his every move, seeing Mystrey come back. I also noticed another mare come closer. I stepped nervously, watching him look into the stall

Back to top Go down

Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rape...(A Very Lucky Stallion)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Leopa~
I grunt a little and toss my head squealing loudly as I jump up and kick violently at the back stall wall. Pinning my ears and baring my teeth I rear up and paw savagely at the opening to my stall. Sure I had been scared a few seconds before but there was no way I would let this tall, muscular, black beast hurt my closest friend Elsa. She had always been right there in that stall since I first arrived in this barn about a month back. Coming back down with a grunt I narrow my eyes at the cruel bars that held me in here. I could hear another mare out there, though I had not met her to many times, I had seen her on several occasions in the stall as the stall keepers would lead her around. I remembered her name was Alanah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Elsa ~ I had never really been an overly confident horse...my closest freind Leopa had always been there to encourage me and know she was trapped in the small confines of her stall... I snorted walking back up to the door.. pulling at the latch holding me in here. I used my tongue wrapping it around the cold metal, slowly it wriggled free and, the door unlatched.

I smiled hapy that I had got free from my stall, I crept past the stallion and to Leopa's stall, pulling the bar that held her stall door in place, it came free after a good tug and the door opened. I smiled and nickered to her....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Mystrey~ I bucked at him and seen Elsa and Leopa, trolting over toward them going to my full height at six-point 2 hands and watching out for the stud.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Alanah~

I felt sorry for the other mares. I had not been friendly, well not really unfriendly just not social. And now they are supposed to trust me? Mystery was a trouble maker, i could tell that by the way she did things, even the littlest things. She was beautiful and not captive born like me. The stable hands loved to bring me treats, and the took me out often. Now staring this forcer in the muzzle i flirtatiously but cautiously flicked my tail to release my scent, not a heat scent but enough you make any stallion come running. surely thing would distract him enough to get his mind off the others, maybe even enough time for them to escape.

"Hey there big guy... Ill behave" I smiled in the sexiest way i knew how.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Mystrey~ I seen the other mare and the stud, pinning my ears too my skull, and reared striking in mid-air, i watched the two and turned my attection toward Elsa and Leopa, i neighed for them to go.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Elsa ~ I looked at her wanting to leave, but she would be forced by him and I didn't like the idea of leaving her on her own....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:36 pm

OOC ~ Nudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:10 am

Leopa~
I nicker and grunt my thanks to Elsa as I pranced out of the stall. Lifting my slightly feathered feet high. Stopping once I'm out I stand rigid for a second and study the big black creature that looked like a stallion. Snortly loudly I turn my head and nudge Elsa's neck, one ear forward and the other back. In curiousity. Licking my lips I turn around and hold my head high, ears all the way forward now. I had spotted Mystery, but she was on the other side of the stud. Pinning my ears I shake my head furiously, sending my forelock and mane in every direction before landing back on my neck in small tangles. "We will not leave you! We should stay together." I pointedly neighed. Keeping my body between the stud and Elsa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Elsa ~ I smiled slightly to her and stood behind her. I was more of a thinker than a fighter, I looked behind me, the doors of the barn had been smashed shut, so there was no chance of us getting out there. I remembered there being a few lose planks in my stalls wall, on the other side was a large paddock, with a low fence..I squeezed my way past Leopa and went back into my stall... I pulled at one of the planks, it creaked and started to give. I would have to pull at more than 6 of these to make a large enough hole, so that the larger female could fit through....I pulled harder at one of the planks....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 pm

(Faye?? lol, i don't mean to be pushy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:19 pm

*NUDGE*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:05 pm

(Has this topic froze or something?? Lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:18 pm

(Sorry Guys..I've just been really busy lately..I will try to reply more often Smile I know its not very good but that was all i could come up with.. )

With a maddened scream the stud lunged at Mystery,rearing and slamming his hooves down upon her spine.As the young mare crumpled to the ground a cackle escaped his maw."Don`t test my patience slave."He bellowed his eyes turning black in rage.He gripped her mane between his teeth and flung the limp body into a empty stall.He reared locking the latch and jamming it shut so a horse of her strength could not escape.He knew that it was better to leave a mare to rot until she decided to cooperate.
Then he whipped around to Elsa,the so called smart one.Boldy he walked up to her rump and inhaled her sweet heat scent.In the nicest way that forcer could ask."Young mare..are you a virgin?"He questioned,his dagger like hooves ready to strike her if she lied.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Elsa ~ I turned around and glared at him standing boldly.... " Yes I am and intend to stay one, until a time of my choosing..." I said, backing up, my rump hitting the wall behind me...my silky bay coat slightly shivered to his presence...

OOC ~ Sorry it's so short

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Mystrey~
I growled and before he could lock it,i slammed my body into it and was free from the stall, " leave her alone...... I- I- I'll cooperate " i told him, anger raced through my eyes but not pain just pure anger.... " Plz, leave her " i said, " i- i I'll do anything you wish, just plz leave her " i said with unease in my beautiful voice.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Leopa~
When the stud comes toward Elsa and my direction I back up with pinned ears. The words he spoke to her disgusted me so badly that it actually caused some fiery spunk in me to rise. "You disgusting brute! How dare you even speak to a mare that way!" My words hissed out as my eyes burned into his full of rage. My body shook slightly as the muscles twitched from the sudden adrenaline. Though I held myself back, knowing welling that he could do to me what he did to my dear friend Mystrey. However, I also did not intend for this bloody devil from hell to hurt me or Elsa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:09 pm

A large grin spread across his lips,"Good,your last then."He snapped his maw threateningly at her in an attempt to scare her..
Poseiden spun around,his member sliding from his sheath at just the thought of this mare doing anything for him,but he could make her do that anyways.Poison dripped from his ebony horn as he watched her with an evil smirk.The barn was locked up tight,none of them could escape...
He boldly strode up to Leopa.His eyes turning dark he bellowed "Get in the stall mare or you will suffer."He snapped his maw threateningly at her..
Mystery on the other hand was a complicated matter.Though he would find a resolution in minutes..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Mystrey~
I smirked, i was so complacaited for him, it made me smile..... I started to cicrle him, " Hmmmm, you are muscular one, and tall at that, hmmmmm" i said, then stoping before him.... " you believe that my friends will let you breed them," i laughed, " They wont, just lettin you know " i said, whiping around and stalking back over towhere i was before, and eating alittle hay, flicking y tail to my flanks......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Leopa~
When he drew nearer I stood stalk still. Like ice. Raising my head to him, my eyes focused directly on his I sneer. "I take orders from no one." Though my voice was quite it held its own. My body on the other hand quivered slightly giving away that I still was frightened. Turning my eyes to his deadly horn for a second, I flinch. Just imagining how painful that thing could be. I tried backing up a little, but my rump pushed firmly against the back of the barn..

No!

This had to be a nightmare, though I knew by the way everything was electrified that it wasn't. Taking in a shakey breath I rip my eyes from the stallion, refusing to look at him any longer. Instead I focus on something past him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Elsa ~ I flinched slightly as he snapped at me, I then breathed a sigh of relief as her moved away from me, although he words * Your Last...* still swam around in my head...I walked to the entrance of the stall.. " Leave her alone..." I snorted to him......pawing at the ground with my hoof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:43 pm

With a maddened scream he slammed his chest in Leopa's rib cage."Obey me or there will be more pain."He sneered in her ear,he was not afraid to kill,he had done it before.You could tell by seeing his blood stained hooves.He craned his neck around to look on Elsa."Don`t worry your turn will come."He smirked,his eyes turing red.The stud circled Elsa,occasionally snapped his maw at her neck and licking her pussy...
She was last..but he could always cause her pain or scare her first..
A filly didn`t know the meaning of sex like Elsa,but that was the fun part..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Elsa ~ I snorted, bucking as he licked me and nipped...I turned facing him and snapping voilently..." And you time will come... " I snapped at him..I craned my neck in an attempt to make my self look larger than him, I soon realised it was a stupid idea, I semi - reared to him, my hooves almost catching his face......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Leopa~
I screamed in pain as he slams into me. My head instantly dropping from both the pain and from me trying to catch my balance. Though when he starts speaking I bring my head back up. As he finishes his words I snake my head forward and bite down sharply onto the tip of his muzzle. Squealing I twist my head and yank back before I let go. Then I stumble up against the side of the barn as a sharp pain flashes through my body from the sudden movement I had made. Sure he would kill me, but I would not die with out fighting first. Inhaling a sharp breath I close my eyes trying to defy the pain that shot through my body. I was pretty sure that although I had hurt him, I most likey cause myself more pain. Opening my eyes I look at him circling my dear Elsa and flare my nostrils. I desperately hoped he would not hurt my beloved friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Mystrey~
I growled, and stalked over to Elsa and Poseion, I steped inbetween them and nipped Elsa to get in the safty of the stall, glaring at her, with pleading eyes.... Looking back at Poseion and going to my hull height of 15.6 hands tall...... Seeing Leopa i but my body up against her stall, whispering " Stay stil in here, plz trust me " i said still looking at poseion.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next