Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted: A Noble Stallion. Ha Wont That Be My Lucky Day!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wanted: A Noble Stallion. Ha Wont That Be My Lucky Day! Empty Wanted: A Noble Stallion. Ha Wont That Be My Lucky Day!

Post by Glass Prison Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Darcy stood in the center of a plain clearing staring out with keen eyes. The shadowed sun played tricks on her chestnut and white splotched coat, the colors dimming and brightening as the clouds roll by. Her two-toned mane fluttered in the small breeze and she swished her tail casually. Her striking blue eyes stood out like two sapphires as they searched the tree line for danger. She bent her graceful neck down to nuzzle a look-alike by her side. A young colt who was a spitting image of her, yawned sleepily. He shook his coat free of dust, his little mane flapping. He nosed under her belly for milk and suckled greedily as Darcy licked his legs, cleaning them.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Wanted: A Noble Stallion. Ha Wont That Be My Lucky Day! Empty Re: Wanted: A Noble Stallion. Ha Wont That Be My Lucky Day!

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:15 am

The colt,Gus, pulled away and burped softly. He smiled up at his mom and stuck his tongue out playfully. Darcy smiled and kissed his nose. "What do you say?" she asks in her southern twang. "Exscuse me!" he said. Darcy gently nipped his flank as he turned to chase a butterfly. She watched her son with loving blue eyes as she listened for danger. Darcy was in heat again and feared another stallion would come and pressure her.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Wanted: A Noble Stallion. Ha Wont That Be My Lucky Day! Empty Re: Wanted: A Noble Stallion. Ha Wont That Be My Lucky Day!

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:59 pm

~Maverick~
I walked around trees and found a beautiful mare and playful colt. I grinned with excitement and pranced over towards her. "Hi," I said with a calm handsome voice,"My name's Maverick." I bowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:40 am

Gus noticed the stallion first and squealed sending Darcy's head flying up and her ears alert. She snorted shortly and Gus ran to her underside and started curiously up at the new male. Darcy cocked her elegant head and gave him a soft smile and flashed her blue eyes. "Hello, I'm Darcy and this is my colt Gus." her voice so sweet and rich like honey.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:06 pm

I smiled and looked down at the colt. "I like those names." I said smiling even bigger than I was before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:14 am

(feed me more when you post ok?)

Gus poked out from under Darcy's stomach and walked slowly up to Maverick with curiosity billowing in his eyes. He sniffed his surrounding auroa and sneezed then giggled. He bumped the stallion's leg and raced around excitedly. Darcy grinned as she watched her young one get to Maverick. "He wants to play." she said with a smile.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:12 pm

~Maverick~
I smiled "I would love to." I said as I started to play with the colt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Gus giggled and squealed as i raced away from Maverick. He held his white/tan tail up high and pranced about like a tease to the stallion. Darcy smiled and grazed as she listened to the two play.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:46 pm

~Maverick~
I smiled and glanced over to the mare. I turned my attention back to the playful colt, and continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Darcy I stand back and admire the stud from a distance, Gus seemed to like him so she went back to grazing. Gus squealed and bolted away from Maverick in the opposite direction with bouncy steps. All was going well and then he just dropped. He tumbled to the ground and lay on his side not moving..
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:45 am

~Maverick~
I ran over to Guss, hoping he was okay. I looked around the area for clues, I couldn't see anything, but then, my head fell down with sadness. He was bit by a rattlesnake. " I can suck the poison out of him, he was bit by a rattler." I said trying to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:29 pm

Darcy's head flew up and she whinnied loudly racing to her son's side. "oh Gus!" she exclaims as she sniffs him and gazes over the two bite marks. "We cant get the poison out, its no use..." she whispered as she laid down by his side and pulled him into her, tears pouring from her eyes as she watched his breathing get rugged and soft. She knew he wouldnt live, that this was end...
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:19 pm

~Maverick~
"Well there is this pond that can heal any one because of anything. Let's go there." I said as I remembered it slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Dacey gazes up at Maverick with glossy eyes. "No, we wont make it there in time." she said softly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:44 pm

~Maverick~
I lower my head with sorrow and then a small tear ran down my cheeck and landed on his still body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Darcy~
With his body still pulled to her, she started to sob harder as her tears fell from her blue eyes down her slnder nose to the young colt's lifeless body. Looking up, she saw the gentle stallion cry to and felt better that someone else cared to to. "We must burry him..." she finally said as her voice broke.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:42 pm

~Maverick~
I looked at her. "Where?" I asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Darcy stood up and looked around them. Seeing the forest where she had birthed him, an idea popped into her head. "In the forest." she murmured and leaned down to kiss him. "You care. Ill Dig." she instructed and waited for Maverick.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:50 pm

~Maverick~
I nodded and gently picked up the colt, hoping he was still alive. I followed the mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Darcy led the way to the spot where she had birthed him only a year before. Stepping aside so Maverick could place her child on the leaves, she watched his careful movements. She had only met this stud moments ago and she already trusted him. Eyeing her son for any signs of life, she sighed sadly as the tears came again. Darcy began to use her hoof to dig him a grave...
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:32 am

~Maverick~
I lowered my head sadly. I sighed, unhappily, allowing a small tear race down my cheeck. I kneeled down and gently place the colt on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Darcey had finally had the small grave dug out for Gus. Whimpering, she slid the coat in and closed her eyes as she said a silent prayer. Turning, she began to push the dirt onto his body until the hole was filled again. She walked over the top to flatten it. Overcame with emotions, she turned sloppily to Maverick and pressed her head into his mane and allowed her sobs and cries to erupt from her throat like a down pour.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:42 pm

~Maverick~
I placed my muzzle on her neck to comfort her. I rub my nose back and forth in a slow motion. I looked back at the grave and sighed. I picked up a lot of rocks and spelled out "Gus" on top of his grave. I lowered my head and comforted the mare again. "Everything's gonna be alright." I whispered softly, my voice as smooth as the waves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Darcey liked the way his muzzle felt on her skin but she kept that to herself. As she watched him spell out her son's name on his grave, something rose in her heart and she had to advert her eyes for a moment. Maverick was a very kind stallion. One who came from no where and witnessed her son's death, buried him, and now comforting her. Something sparked in her eyes as she turned back to him as he spoke softly to her. Smiling softly, she started to walk away back to the meadow.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:32 pm

~Maverick~
I walked back to the meadow, having to start grazing since I was so hungry. Then, I trotted over to Darcey I nuzzled her cheeck and took a sip of the small stream, resting nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next