Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted) Empty Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 am

Nizabmi walked into the large clearing. She looked back on the area she had come from then around this new place, her eyes lingering on the vibrant fruit trees and shimmering stream and pool. She nodded her head then she walked to the fruit trees, knowing that there were stallions around this area and she was looking for her first mate

Back to top Go down

Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted) Empty Re: Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:10 pm

A large dark grey stallion walked in. He was tall and full of muscle. He was very handsome. He tossed his orange and white mane, then glanced around.

Back to top Go down

Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted) Empty Re: Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:12 pm

Niz looked up as she heard hoofbeats. She grinned when she saw the strange stallion and she trotted over. She dipped her head to him, smiling flirtily "Hello my fine sir"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Fire smiled. "Hello." he looked around. "May I ask where I am?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Nizambi grinned and looked round "This is the garden of plenty, my lord, it is where mares and stallions come to find love." She walked round him, smiling "May i have the honour of knowing your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Fire flicked his tail and watched her, his eyes twinkling. "To find love, ey?" he smiled and then said, "They call me Sex on Fire...do you want to know why?" he smirked slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Nizambi grinned, flicking her tail round here "Supprise me." She stopped in front of him, her eyes shining. She wasn't usually this flirty but she was in heat and the sent of this strange stallion was driving her crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:43 am

Fire squealed slightly and smiled. He nudged Niz and flicked his tail back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:41 am

Niz smiled at his touch. She flicked her tail, letting her sent float around them. She nickered to him softly and walked past him, brushing up against his side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:11 pm

[where's Fire's bio? I can't find it]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Fire nickered softly and flicked his tail violently (sp?) around him.

[His...bio? 0.o]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Nizambi giggled "So...where's your mare then? Or are you looking?" She walked round him, showing herself off to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Fire smiled. "Mare? Oh, no no no." he flicked his tail. "You see...I'm not the kind who stays with just one...unless you know...she apeals to my senses..." he raised his eyebrow, smiling at Niz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Niz grinned "What about me? Do i appeal to your sences?" she asked him, a seductive echo to her vioce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Fire tossed his head and smiled. "Oh I do think so." he nickered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Niz grinned and rubbed against him. She licked round his back leg and flicked her tail round her, wafting her sent round him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Fire flared his nostrils and touched his nose to Niz, taking in her scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Niz grinned and let him take in her sent. She walked round him again "If you want me you're gunna have to work harder than that." She walked away from him then turned to face him, her eyes glowing enticingly to him. She walked round in a small circle, showing herself off to the strong, handsom stallion standing in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Fire squealed and reared, smiling to Niz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Niz grinned and looked over him, nodding her head "Very impressive sir" she whinnied to him, sounding even more seductive be the second. She raised her tail up, flicking it a few time, letting more of her sent escape her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Fire arched his neck and pranced around, taking in her scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Niz closed her eyes and nickered to him. She opened her eyes and watched him "I'm begining to think you don't want me at all." She giggled and faced away from him, tossing her mane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:14 pm

[^.^ yeah, you have to go to Horse bios and make one for him before you can play, it's part of the rules...]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:15 pm

[Oh...sorry...guess I'll do that now. Must've overlooked it xD]

Fire flicked his tail and snorted. "Wouldn't want you? Now who in their right minds wouldn't want such a beautiful, hot, and sexy mare like you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:36 am

Niz grinned and trotted round him "Thank you, oh handsom one." She stopped in front of him again, facing away from him and laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next