Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted)

Post by Saviour Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Valencia:I chuckle watching the amatuers, then walk over to the strream, completly ignoring them, it was funny watching them, oblivious to me, I snort, my laughter echoing in my head, I dip my long graceful neck dow nto the water and drink. The water ripples softly from my muzzle's interferance, I raise my head and look at the sky.
[see her bio for her pic]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Niz snorted when she heard another horse. She whipped her head round and glared at the mare, suddenly feeling protective over Fire. She stalked over to the mare and stamped her hoof "What are you doing here? Can't you see we're trying to have a little privacy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:10 am

Fire tossed his head and grinned. He then mounted Niz again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:54 pm

I snort nad ignore the filly "Whatever" I say and shake my forelock out of my head, then move water around with telekenesus, I grin and pick up a fish, then set it on the bank, letting it squirm helplessly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:02 am

Fire pinned his ears and glared at the mare. "Leave. Now."

[Ignore that last post]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:49 am

I snort "Back up and ignore me" I say, pushing him back uickly with my mind, then letting the fish back in the water.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Fire took a step toward the mare, his ears pinned flat against his head. He flicked his tail irritably and growled slightly. "I said leave!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:51 pm

I snort "I refuse, ok, give me a petition and no, I won't sign it, N-O, understand english!" I flick my tail.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Fire reared, his ears pinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:53 pm

I snort and push him down to the ground again with my mind, then turn around "Go hang with your girl, I dont care, noobs" I snort, then chuckle and lower my head to graze, ignoring him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:34 pm

[Why are you here? Can't you see we are trying to RP ALONEEE. Can't you just...leave? Please? Sad]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:26 pm

[Yeh, seriously, ever heard of privacy? Oh, think i'm a n00b, this is nothing compared to some of the rps i do on other sites. Ok?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:16 pm

[jeez, fine, just rping guys, don't matter god, bye then]
Valencia:I sneer and gallop off
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 pm

[finally..]

Fire shook his mane and snorted. "Ignorant mare." he scoffed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4