Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Knight (Mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dark Knight (Mature) Empty Dark Knight (Mature)

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Felix
I walked into the night as I felt my bones ache as I had been just turned into a were-wolf and I didn’t know what to do as I knew nothing about being a were-wolf heck I didn’t even know anything about them as I thought it was just some fairy tales. But now that I knew what I had become I wouldn’t let myself become a monster as did my creator the oh powerful Emma of the west coast were-wolves, older then them all. I walked threw the night nervous that someone would see something strange about me and tell someone as I went to the biggest schools here in Wisconsin as it was the winter time, I was tired as I couldn’t sleep at all since this all happened to me over the course of a week, I shouldn’t of went with her as I hadn’t known who or what she was but now that I did I was scared shit less. The wind blew around me making my bones ache even more with the cold winter wind; I felt the cold to my very marrow in my bones. I felt something around me as the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I became full alert as I looked around perking my ears forward hearing something in the shadows. I balled my muscles up ready to attack the person if they came to close. I moved the piercing in my lip around trying to pin point the location of the supernatural being, I looked to the moon and howled out of instinct. I moved with the grace of a cat and the strength of a vampire, I moved threw the cold night to my pent house in the big New York. I drew my jacket closer to my neck trying to keep warm, I was passing a alley and felt something close around my shoulder and drag me into the dark alley way. I snarled showing my teeth warning it. I felt something sharp go into my shoulder and I knew it was some fangs of a vampire and began to laugh loudly as I got it around it’s neck and throwing it to the wall making a loud thud as it fell down the wall to the ground in a heap but didn’t move as I knew it wasn’t dead as it wasn’t that easy to kill once. It sprang toward me in a blur; our bodies came together in a loud boom of muscle and strength. I felt her fangs go into my neck suckling from me so as any animal did is protect it self and I was more the ready for a fight, I began to laugh as I hit the girl in the nose breaking the cartilage. I felt blood go onto my face as it gushed out of her nose, rammed my hand under her rib cage and threw flesh grabbing her dark soulless heart, I felt it go into my palm and I ripped it out blood hitting the walls around us as I laughed licking the blood from my lips as I eyes shown a soft milky brown like chocolate but it was a rare color of brown as I soon went on my way minding my own business. I avoided places with other people especially where humans were because I was full with blood from head to foot with that fight with that blood sucker that called themselves the vampires A.K.A Creature’s Of The Night my ass. I walked to my pent house knowing something was in here with me: But who is it?..
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dark Knight (Mature) Empty Re: Dark Knight (Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:12 pm

(mine, sorry it's so short...)

She looked up "Oh, so you aren't dead how dissapointing I was looking forward to a very nice meal to right, isn't that correct my freind?" "Indeed freshly turned were-wolf" said anothe rmore kind voice but both held and evil tint they didn't show themselves but one thing was for sure they were neither creatures of night or day but something that chose which one to be, this oen prefere the night with and enchanting grace of her looks she wasn't one to help those she didn't need to but he interested her adn she was board at the moment.
She was barely breathing yet she was definatly there lurking in the shadows and was not a creature encountered very often. "I was also going to take this house for my own if you died how upsetting, you are very disppointing Felix" she said reading through every memory and information from him she could find pericing eyes of strange colours and a deadly wepaon beneath her.

Her partner was not as cruel as she was now for time changes people adn she was young for her race still and always found newly turned creatures entertaining to say the least but she could not turn anything into her race at all. "So tellme how did you get turned? I'm not one of you but I'm very curious about this, get betrayed by someone you thought you could trust .. hmm let's see amybe her name was Emma?" she said knowing full well it was and soon began to play her teasing game with him not letting him see or touch her or even smell her as she moved barely making a sound only getting quick glimspes if anything.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Felix
I grinned as I wasn't just an ordinary were-wolf I was more powerful then most creatures. I walked into the shadow she was in and looped some magic ropes onto her that she couldn't escape without me releasing her,"Ah and are you asking for a fight as I could do that and I'll win as always." I said getting in her face as I made sure the panther didn't go any where near me or it would die with my magic going into it's body and would melt it into a puddle I smirked at that. "To bad you ain't as powerful as me." I said smirking as being who I was had changed me and when people went into my home and disrespected me they usually died within the night they had went into my home. I soon started to think blocking her from seeing anything more and decided if I should put her some where she'd be tortured by her own past or something like that. I smirked figuring out with what I should do with her, I let her go into a different dimension, and for her panther I put it in a special cage that it couldn't escape if it didn't want to die from trying to escape my wrath. I soon checked up on the girl that I didn't know her name so I just called her girl, I soon looked to her smirking enjoying this as she pissed me off very much since she broke into my home and violated my belongings. I walked into the kitchen getting some water thirsty as I walked around the house occupying myself by looking around seeing what else she messed with
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Seclusion
I looked to him with pericing mismatched eyes of golden amber and red before I felt the magic ropes aorund me and jerked medium black hair falling over my eyes down with the rest of it resting jsut above my shoulder. I tried to escape not at all happy and a white wolf snarled in the shadows turned into a scythe that rested on my back and glared at him. "You know nothing" I said bluntly and sat myself down in the shadows lsitening to a melody played by Deadly. I hadn't even touched much of his belongings and I couldn't eat anything solid I jsut wanted a meal since I was starving. "You don't even know what I am" I said smirking knowing I was right with blood stained silver wings on my back letting the moonlight dance over them.
"And for your information I'm no shifter or panther" I said sharp razor teeth in my mouth showing as I spoke to him rustling my wings playing with small soul threads in my hands and let them trail along the floor. I was more powerful than most thought they always judged on looks which always lead to theri downfall.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:56 pm

I stopped the threads from going to me,"And you don't exactly know what I am either." I said smirking. I walked to my library that I enjoyed very much and soon walked back in front of her,"How about this, leave me alone I'll let you go and we go on with our lives?" I said as I looked to her as my mismatched eyes shown at her the colors of blue and brown. I showed my teeth right back at her as i kept the wolf from me as I snarled as I wasn't just any kind of were-wolf. I smirked remembering exactly what I was. I soon went out of the house coming home with lets see about six souls. I dropped them on her lap,"There food, angel souls if I'm correct your kind likes best." I said nodding as I sat down on the sofa relaxing some since I was awfully stressed from becoming what I was now and so on so forth so I put my feet on the table in front of me and switched on the TV bored so I flipped threw the channels finally flipping to a mystery channel seeing if this was good or not.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Selcusion
I scoffed and just licked my lips "How do you know that, your a speical kind of were-wof recently turned by another named Emma, your name is Felix and I know exactly hwo to break from these magic ropes" I said standing up strong pwoerful wings easily ripping them apart and I picked up mydouble bladed silver bladed sycthe which had a black handle wrapped with blood stained banadges.
I made no hesitation in my movement and was swiftly in the moonlight. The enchanting form I had made no difference to the fact I would always have my tinted personailty. I looked right back to his mismatched eyes mine pericing his looking into the very deoths that hide his every secret.
I placed my double bladed scythe down adn getting board I listened to it's hauntingly enchanting tune as I sat on the top blade not planning to leave without a meal and his soul looked very exotic to me and raised a pale slender hand and let my fingers twitch invisable threads searching for him along the ground.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:11 pm

I growled,"Stay away from me or so help me I'll kill you myself." I said snarling as poisoned saliva as I pushed her away from me. I growled and walked out of the house deciding hell she can have the damned house as I took my clothes and books. I soon found some where nice and where she couldn't go, I sat down. I had only brought my most favorite books with me. I kept to myself hiding my soul easily from any body that liked to eat souls.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:15 pm

I smirked and left anyway finding the house to boring and just flew up to a high spot "Hmmm, how clever he can hide his soul" I chuckled and licked my lips searching around the city and landed swiftly into an old alley way walking into the old shelter I used as my own and sighed a little having nothing to go back to really. A white wolf walked beside me with kind amber eyes.
Walking into the old house I searched the shadows with ease setting up soul threads to alert me while I slept of anything that happened and slept on an old makeshift bed wings falling around me. Any slight movement alerted me to anything that dared entered this place with the wolf sleeping beside me this was the one place I could feel at ease, with my race and home completely destroyed now this was all I had. I had told him beforehand I had left of rather got Deadly to tell him saying it was too boring and not in the correct spot for me before she sprinted to where I was.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:24 pm

I didn't go back to my old house since she had been in there so I stayed where I was. I growled some as I felt something hit me in the back of the head. I soon felt something pierce my neck making blood go down my neck as it soaked into my shirt.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Deadly having gone out hunting I followedbehind searching the night unable to sleep adn seeing a vampire soul I licked my lips and panded pulling them from him not realy caring who it was and looked to my prey and ripped their throat out licking my lips "tasty" I smirked and flicked my wings out and pulled the soul out of hte body "Deadly, dinner is served" I smirked and leaned against the wall eating a blood red soul and Deadly howled and ran over easily tearing at the flesh. I read through the flickering flame not caring who saw. there was plenty of souls for me to eat since this was my territory, my hunting gorund and frankly vampries were the tastest thing around here until the angels came that is and they were comign soon as well making me excited since I'd get a good meal from them. "What are you doing here, if your so pwoerful why are vampires finding it so easy to attack you?" I asked my head leaning back adn looking to him a little as I swallowed part of the flesh from the flame.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:38 pm

"I'm in their territory." I said searching for my dinner myself as I then turned into a wolf once again. I growled some as I ran after a vampire smirking some as I ran and jumped onto the vampire tearing at it's throat not caring if she took the soul. I ripped at it's flesh as I ate greedily since I haven't ate much since I didn't have to eat much since I was different
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:43 pm

I frowned and stopped him putting a finger under his cheek "Nope both of you are in my territory" I said smirking a little "How interesting" I said picking up on his soul and soon followed him as he went to hunt getting more and mroe interested in how he's soul taste before I ladned and took the soul from it and smirked a little watching him closely as a light smirk danced over my lips.
I waited a bit and soon let soul threads wraped aorund him keeping him still as I walked over and searched for his soul since it was always at a different place and let my fingers twitch keeping him still as I searched "How delectable souch a sweet soul to rival even a demons"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:46 pm

I tried to stay calmed but tonight it didn't work. I snarled snapping at her, I got her around her neck letting blood go from around my teeth,"I warned you once I won't warn you again." I said meaning it as my eyes went black with red mixed in it. I kept a hold onto her neck some
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:51 pm

I snarled adn tried pulling myself away from him btu didn't want to give up such a good meal and let my hand find his soul and grabbed it "You kill me and I kill you either way we both die or both live, make your choice" I said. I was just as hard to kill as him and bitng my neck didn't matter much I could heal it and could live without breathing easily.
Istopped struglling against him now I had a way to escape and my hand threatened to rip his soul out keeping his other hands at bay from moving it.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:59 pm

My breathing quickened. I shook with fear, a tear went down my face as I knew my fate and it was with her,"Take it then." I said softly letting go of her neck as I looked past her seeing into the darkness as I didn't care if she ripped it out of my chest. I stood there breathing rapidly scared but shook it off knowing I wasn't noble and I wasn't going to start again as I looked to her then watching her eyes. "I hope you enjoy my soul." I said nodding as I didn't care any more, I got out of her reach slowly feeling my soul go slowly out of my body. I lifted my head up in triumph as I had lived my life long and good so it was time for me to leave and let the world be rid of me as I had went out in a bang. I let my eyes linger in hers as I let my eyes shut feeling my soul leave my body as I tugged from her grip feeling my soul leave my body, my body fell to the ground in a heap with my eyes closed with a smile on my face as a tear had dropped from my eyes right before I let my soul leave my body. I put a shield around my body protecting it as it slowly disappeared.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:03 pm

I easily got rid of the sheild and sighed giving him his soul back and tugging him to his feet "You boast about being more powerful than me when we first met, be a man and show it coward" I snapped. He was really annoying me now. "guess I exspected too much from you, I have exspectiations for special werewolves you are just a fialirure until you can beat me. It's my job to test you and you've failed you don't even have the will to live in otehr words it's be more cruel to let you live so I'll make sure you don't die until you can beat me only then will I let you die" I smirked "Plus it'll be no ufn if you don't fight to keep your soul anyway it'll taste bland as well" I said sounding board and looked to him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:11 pm

I soon smirked as I hit her hard in the face knocking her to the ground spitting at her,"I will kill you one day." I said as I vanished with a ripple of power and strength. I smirked as I loved to fight as I had fought my whole life and I wasn't going to stop fighting now. I walked in the alleys keeping a very powerful shield around me as not even Dracula could get threw it as he was more powerful then me but of coarse I was half wizard a very powerful. When I got home I made a formula to protect me from evil spirits since I had made some enemies lately and they weren't very nice. I soon walked into my daughter's room making sure she was alright since she was sick
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:16 pm

I laughed a litle and looked to him "fair enough, I wish you luck with that" I said and went back. I looked around seeing Tamar and took care of her. That night she died and I sighed sitting myself high up with blood covered wings around me and hugged one knee to my chest not making a sound as amber tears fell form my eyes. Deadly burned her body and I whimepred slightly just calming down and thinking before I landed and flicked my wings out angrily and annoyed not in the mood to do much.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:22 pm

I felt something around me as the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I became full alert as I looked around perking my ears forward hearing something in the shadows. I balled my muscles up ready to attack the person if they came to close, felt something close around my shoulder and drag me into the dark alley way. I snarled showing my teeth warning it not to come any closer
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:24 pm

I landed and looekd to it since that was what had killed my sister, pure range in my eyes and I quickly tore it from him and dragged it into the air and dropped it from the highest point picking up Deadly I let her blade rested agianst it's neck angrily "hOw dare you, how dare you kill Tamar" I snapped wings flexed out as they screeched and snarled at it angrily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:37 pm

I looked to her some as I sat down wondering why she was doing this
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:39 pm

I soon made my message clear and looked to him "No, I'm not saving you go back to your house and look after your duaghter before I decide to hunt again, she'll miss you dearly if your gone so get back to your home" I said a lot different from before and chucked the dead body into the street letting the humans deal with it as I rested Deadly on my back and rustled my wings and hair a little. I was still rather upset but never showed a tear in front of people.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:45 pm

I put my hands up in surrender. I dropped my daughter off at her mother's house before leaving once more. I trotted into the woods outside of the city in search of prey, I looked to a moose as i smirked. I stalked it hiding my scent easily as I ran after it, it saw me and began to run as well but it couldn't out run me not by a long slide, I jumped onto it's rump and clawing my way up as I locked my crushing jaws around it's large thick neck taking it down as I cut off it's breathing tube. I smirked some as I started to eat my fill then leaving it for other meat eaters to eat the rest of it
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:47 pm

I remained in the city not saying a word I sat in the old house and let her soul travel it's desired place. When the day came I just walked towards the forest to relax and abthe as well before ii slept and sighed just thinking about the night and rustled my hari yawning I bathed quickly and went to sleep laying on my front with Deadly putting a sheild around us both to protect us from anything my wings bathing in the sunlight
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:53 pm

I was just running and I didn't know they were there, I hit the shield and yelped as I didn't see anything there. I growled as I wasn't here to hurt them just running to get some running in.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next