Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:09 am

Fire flared his nostrils and snorted. He walked closer to Niz.

Back to top Go down

Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:11 am

Niz grinned as she felt him move closer. She lifted her tail up, letting her sent float round her. She looked back at him, her eyes blazing "Come on baby, show me that you want me,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:14 am

Fire arched his neck and smiled. "Just to warn you, I'm the bad boy type." he smirked, his eyes glittering and then mounted Niz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 am

Niz grinned then she grunted when he mounted her. She arched her back and let out a moan "I love a bad boy type." She backed into him slightly, tossing her head and letting out another moan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:17 am

Fire smiled and flicked his tail. He pushed harder, letting out a snort everynow and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:12 am

Niz moaned when he pushed harder. She tossed her head and stomped her foot "Oh Fire! I love you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:02 am

Fire smiled and snorted slightly. Her moans only made him want her more. "I love you too." he nickered softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:20 am

Niz nickered back to him then she reached round and kissed his neck, her eyes blazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:29 am

Fire grinned and licked her muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:37 am

Niz tossed her head back and let out a loud whinny. She grinned and looked back to him again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:38 am

Fire smiled and nipped at her mane. He let out a soft grunt and then pulled away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:44 am

Niz grunted then she turned and rubbed her head down Fire's neck "You are amazing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:46 am

Fire stood tall and proudly. He looked down at Niz and smiled. "I know I am." he grinned playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:55 am

Niz grinned and moved round to his side then she started to rub her nose along his body, flicking her tail round her legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:58 am

Fire smiled and nipped at her. "What now?" he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:13 am

Niz grinned and walked round to his front "I chose what we did last time...i think i'll let you decide...i'm up for anything" She winked and flicked her tail round

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Fire grinned, his eyes glinted mischivously (sp?). "I think you know what I want to do." he flicked his tail and pranced around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Niz grinned and held her tail up, still facing him "Well i'm all your's, big boy, go for it." She giggled and tossed her mane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Fire smiled and walked around her a few times, then mounted her again. "My favorite thing to do." he whispered and grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Niz grinned when he mounted her. She nickered and turned back to look at him "Same here sexy." She winked at him then she tossed her head "Give me all you got baby."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Fire muffled a laugh and then lifted up his tail slightly higher. He smiled and pushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Niz moaned quietly, feeling the pelasure rush through her body. She grinned and lowered her head "You are amazing at this...i could stay with you forever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Fire shook his mane as a shiver ran down his spine. He smiled as his blood rushed through his veins. He pushed harder. "Then why don't you?" he breathed, his eyes glimmering brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Niz moaned louder, letting the pleasure take over. She looked back at him and managed to whisper, "If you'll have me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Fire let out a squeal and flicked his tail, lifting it slightly higher again. He pushed harder, hardly having a breath to spare. "Of course." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next