Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Niz grinned "Then of course i'll stay." She moaned even louder and stepped back into him, tossing her head back

Back to top Go down

Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nizambi awaits her dark knight (stallion wanted)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Fire shook his mane and grinned. He pushed harder, the pleasure racing through his body. He flicked his tail and let out a small whinny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Niz whinnied with him through the rushes of pleasure. She dropped her head and maoned again. "Man you are...amazing," she whispered, pushing back into him again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Fire grinned. He closed his eyes and pushed, the excitment and pleasure pulsing through his body. "Thank you." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Niz moaned louder, a huge smile on her face. She whinnied then turned back to him "Thank you for this...i really do love you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:35 pm

A shiver rippled down Fire's spine again and he flicked his tail. He snorted and pushed harder, the pleasure rushing through his veins and aiding him to go on. "And I love you too...and am glad your letting me do this. Most mares don't wait this long for me." he huffed slightly and pushed harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Niz grinned and nickered to him "I'm not going anywhere, my lord." She put her head down, rushes of pleasure pulsing through her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Fire shook his mane and nibbled at her mane, slowly down slightly and letting the pleasure seep through his body. "I greatly appritiate that, meh lady." he nickered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Niz grinned then she looked back at him, sweat starting to build up on her neck "If you're tired, my lord, we can stop...we can always go again later." She nuzzled him, starting to pant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Fire nodded, noticing that he was starting to sweat too. He pulled away and then nuzzled Niz. "Your just amazing." he smiled, catching his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Niz giggled and smirked "I know." She grinned and nuzzled his neck, slowly getting her breath back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Fire smiled and rubbed his nose down her side, flicking his tail around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Niz shivered as he ran his nose along her fur. She nickered and closer her eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Fire smiled and hung his neck over Niz' back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Niz smiled and looked back at him "What would you say if i said i might be carrying one of your foals now?" She looked a little worried at his reaction but she didn't mind..she wanted his foals no matter what

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Fire looked up. "Well...I'd be happy...and then...I'd ask for more." he grinned and nudged her, the mischicious glint back in his eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Niz laughed and nipped at his shoulder "Woh big boy, i'm still a little tired. Just, give me a min to get fully rested."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:15 pm

Fire nodded and nuzzled her. "We've got all the time in the world."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:04 am

Niz smiled and closed her eyes "Thanks...i'm really glad i met you. I've never met someone so understanding and fun at the same time"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Fire grinned and flicked his tail. "I have my reasons."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Niz grinned and rubbed her nose up and down his neck, knowing what he wanted. She nickered to him softly. If he wanted it, she was going to make him work for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Fire whinnied and reared, showing off his strong muscles. He landed with a thump and pranced around Niz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 am

Niz grinned and watched him, flicking her tail ound her and nickering to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Fire grinned and reared again. He snorted and arched nis neck. Flaring his nostrils, he touched his nose to Niz's side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:26 am

Niz shuddered when she felt his velvet muzzle on her side. She grinned and turned so her rump was facing him. She looked back at him and nickered to him, telling him she wanted to go again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next