Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awaiting my Prince... Stallion Wanted~!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Awaiting my Prince... Stallion Wanted~! Empty Awaiting my Prince... Stallion Wanted~!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:55 am

Destiny's Wish:

I walk around the meadow. In the garden of plenty. My name is Wish. Destiny's Wish. I'm three years old and awaiting my prince. Maybe to start a herd...? Or just to live a long happy life with...? Who really knows what fate holds in his hands?

I walk and walk. My feet taking me where i wish. My white and palomino coat gleaming in the bright blazing sunlight. I hold my slender arabian head held high along with my tail. In a proud way. I look around. And letout a quiet sigh.

Last edited by Remi149 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Awaiting my Prince... Stallion Wanted~! Empty Re: Awaiting my Prince... Stallion Wanted~!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:38 am

~Mint Swirls~

I glide silently through the forest, my minty green coat gleaming. I flicked my bright pink tail and grinned. My pink mane whipped backwards in the breeze. I walked out into the clearing and spotted the mare. My nostrils flared slightly and I stopped to watch her. For my coloring being so inviting, my eyes were a blood thirsty red. Yeah, I'm an odd-ball, the rare of my type...but I didn't care.
No other horses knew, so it would't matter anyway.

I shook my head and watched the mare.

Back to top Go down

Awaiting my Prince... Stallion Wanted~! Empty Re: Awaiting my Prince... Stallion Wanted~!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:24 pm

As i looked around again, i spotted the stallion. I flicked my tail back and forth and pranced around, going closer to him. I whinnied quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:28 pm

[click here to see him]

~Mint~
I smiled small and shook out my long pink mane. I stretched out my right front leg which was purple up to my knee. I lowered my head, scratched it, and then looked at the mare again. "Well hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:33 pm

"Hello there" i arch my neck and dip my head. I stopped and stood infront of the stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:36 pm

~Mint~
I grinned and flicked my tail, flaring my nostrils. "My name is Mint Swirls, but you can call me Mint...may I have the honors of knowing your name?" I blinked my bright blood reds eyes and shifted my weight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:38 pm

"I am Wish. Destiny's wish. And it is my pleasure to meet you Mint." i smile sweetly and nod my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:43 pm

~Mint~
I dip my head. "Oh no, the pleasures all mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:47 pm

I smile and watch him, thinking to myself. "So where are you from kind sir?" i lower my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 pm

~Mint~
"I come not far from here, actually." I replied and then moved closer to the mare. "You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:54 pm

"I've just traveled here from somewhere beyond the mountains." i say and look in the direction of them. Then turn my attention back to Mint and i walk a little closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:07 pm

~Mint~
I smiled. "That's a good bit then, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:12 pm

"Ya, i dont mind the travel though... Being alone though.. is a different story" i look up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:17 pm

~Mint~
I circled her as she spoke and then stopped in front of her and nodded. "But, you do wish for some company, right? I don't think I've ever met a mare who didn't wish to have someone with them. I mean, us stallions...is a whole nother story..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:23 pm

"Of course i wish for some company." i smile "Got anyone in mind?" i said a little mischeviously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:31 pm

~Mint~
I walked closer to her and touched my nose to hers. "Me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:34 pm

I smiled and breath in his scent "What a brilliant idea..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:52 pm

~Mint~
I nipped at her neck and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:53 pm

I smile and giggle nibbling on his muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 pm

~Mist~
I smiled and pulled playfully on her forelock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:14 pm

I nip at him and smile teasingly and prance round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:52 am

~Mint~
I arch my neck and watch her, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:20 pm

"Have you been here long, sir?" i say bowing my neck a tad and glance at him from under my forelock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:17 pm

~Mint~
I shake my head. "Not very..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:44 pm

"Neither have i..." i look around "I wonder what people do here....Anything..exciting or fun?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum