Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awaiting my Prince... Stallion Wanted~!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Awaiting my Prince... Stallion Wanted~! - Page 2 Empty Re: Awaiting my Prince... Stallion Wanted~!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:49 pm

~Mint~
My eyes glinted. "I might have an idea..."

Back to top Go down

Awaiting my Prince... Stallion Wanted~! - Page 2 Empty Re: Awaiting my Prince... Stallion Wanted~!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:31 pm

"Oh ya? Why dont you share it with me" i smile and arch my neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:43 pm

~Mint~
I arch my neck and chuckle as my pink forelock covers my eyes. "It's a little thing called mating"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:10 pm

"Well..." i started to think about it... I was in heat... maybe.... I dunno..

But another partof me was shouting Oh come on! Theres a stallion right there! Your in heat! Take a chance for once!

I sighed quietly and then the word Ok formed on my lips and i smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:12 pm

~Mint~
I grin and prance around her. "Your sure?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:14 pm

I watched him the side that wanted me to do this was overpowering my doubtful side and i nodded "Ya im positive" i whinnied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:17 pm

~Mint~
I grinned and stopped behind her, starting to fidget around with her tail. "You don't look ready." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:19 pm

"Sorry" i smile a sheepish smile and flick my tail around one of my legs and look back at him "Im ready" i say with a reassuring grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:21 pm

~Mint~
I flare my nostrils and lift my head. "Your absolutely sure? I don't want to force you into anything..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:23 pm

I reached back and touch my nose to his "Im sure okay?" i flick my tail at him playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:24 pm

~Mint~
I smile. "Alright." My eyes glinted as I mounted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:27 pm

I grunt very quietly under the weight but smile and toss my mane, eyes gleaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:31 pm

~Mint~
I push into her gently, trying to be gentle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:33 pm

I smile and feel a heat, fire run through me and i arch my neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:34 pm

~Mint~
I close my eyes and push harder, not able to hold back. I didn't want to hurt her, but it felt too good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:39 pm

I groan a little and push into him, i close my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:43 pm

~Mint~
I shake my head and pull out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:45 pm

I turn around and look at him smiling a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:49 pm

~Mint~
I move up to her side and start to clean her withers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:57 pm

I reach out to him and lick his nose gently. And nicker softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 pm

~Mint~
I chuckle and rub my nose down her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:01 pm

I smile and close my eyes "Your really amazing, ya know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:05 pm

~Mint~
I smiled. "Why thank you."
I nipped her shoulder gently. "I like you too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:07 pm

I giggle "Your Welcome" i nuzzle in close to his side and open my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm

~Mint~
I rest my head over her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next