Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted: A Noble Stallion. Ha Wont That Be My Lucky Day!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wanted: A Noble Stallion. Ha Wont That Be My Lucky Day! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted: A Noble Stallion. Ha Wont That Be My Lucky Day!

Post by Glass Prison Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Darcey begins to graze silently, happy he was here to comfort her. "Where are you from Maverick?" she questioned as she lies down to rest her sore limbs.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Wanted: A Noble Stallion. Ha Wont That Be My Lucky Day! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted: A Noble Stallion. Ha Wont That Be My Lucky Day!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:51 pm

~Maverick~
I sighed softly. "A small cliffside. I fell down a few times but I was alright." I said and began to eat some tulips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Darcey just looks at him confused. "You lived on a cliff side?" she asked him.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:23 pm

~Maverick~
I looked back at her and nuzzled her cheeck. "Yeah." I replied and snorted lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Darcey closes her eyes at his touch but quickly reopens them. "Interesting.." she murmurs.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:55 pm

~Maverick~
I shurgged. "I guess... any second the ground could collapse under you there." I said and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 am

Darcey smiles, "That sounds scarey..." and bows her head to the grass.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:03 pm

~Maverick~
"Actually, it isn't at all. Imagine watching the most beautiful sunset you have ever seen every evening." I said and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Darcey cocked her head. "Iv only seen the ones from here just over the mountains.." she says then looks off dreamingly. "You have to show me.." she says slowly studying him.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:37 pm

~Maverick~
I smiled and turned my head directly at her, my eyes locked on hers. "Of course...when do you wanna go?" I asked lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Darcey~
I shrug, "Absolutely anywhere is fine by me." I start walk up to him with a small smile on my lips.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2