Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky Charms in heat (please rp)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Lucky Charms in heat (please rp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lucky Charms in heat (please rp)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:41 pm

~Wesley~
I cover up the juices with dirt, and grin.

Back to top Go down

Lucky Charms in heat (please rp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lucky Charms in heat (please rp)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:15 am

~Lucky~
"i'm going to have a nap" i say. I lied down while Cat was running around.
~Cat~
i run around, and then nip my dad and keep running

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am

~Wesley~
I chucked and nipped back. I started to chase her with my strong and sturdy legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:35 am

~Lucky~
sleeping
~Cat~
I was running and running, then all of a sudden i collapsed and couldn't breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:53 am

~Wesley~
I rushed to Cat and listened to her heart. It was still beating, but not for long. "Lucky!!!" I yelled loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:56 pm

~Lucky~
i herad him scream" whats wrong?" i asked as i galloped over to him
~Cat~
barely breathing

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Stella~
I've been walking for days I lost my way back to there place I had fillie named Maratha.

Maratha~
"Mommie are we here" I ask.

Stella~
"Mmm-hmmm" I grin.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:05 pm

~Lucky~
i look hearing a horse come in, "Stella!" i smiled "it's soo good to have you back!" i then looked at Cat, she was dying(sp?) quickly, i started crying.
~Cat~
i looked up at my mama, i was in a lot of pain, "mama" i said, then fell a sleep into a sleep that i'd never wake up from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 pm

~Wesley~
I laid my head on Cat's chest and heard her heart-beat stop. I closed my eyes, letting a tear run out from them. "Why??!!" I asked God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:36 am

~Lucky~
i started crying and ran over to Cat, "what was wrong?" i said through tears

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:14 am

Stella~
I ran over to her "WHAT HAPPENED???!!!!" I asked and started to cry it may have not been hers but they were family to her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:10 am

~Lucky~
"My foal died," i said, crying even more as i looked down at the little lifeless foal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:15 am

~Wesley~
I closed my eyes and wrapped my neck around hers, trying to comfort her.
Lucky Charms in heat (please rp) - Page 6 Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:23 pm

Martha~
"Mommie what happened?" I ask lightly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:26 pm

~Wesley~
I perked my ears and stood infront of the other foal. "Nothing." I said to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:47 pm

~Lucky~
i heard coughing and looked at Cat with disbelief(sp?), she was breathing but very week "Wesley!" i said through tears of joy "Black Cat's alive!"
~Cat~
i coughed and started breathing again "m-m-mama?" i said wondering if my mama was here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:00 am

~Wesley~
My ears perked up as high as they could go. "Black Cat!" I said and nuzzled her, tears of happiness falling on her coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6