Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:50 pm

I could hear them and I kept my son hidden. They had me on the edge. I kept my ears up and alert. I began getting neverous. What if he got hurt. I shook my head. He wont.

Back to top Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Starstruckk:I panic and throw him off of me, I hide behind Starscream

Starscream:I snort and kick Starstruckk and look at Fate "Stop pushing us around!!"

Fate:I growl "I only do it because you make me!" I yell. I look for Sky, he had slipped away... I growl and kick Starstuckk, making it hard for him to follow, And I run toward Raksha[sp?]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:02 pm

(Yeah you got it right brb i gotta take out trash)

I hear hoof beats and my red eyes brighten. I snort and rear up, trying to look threating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:07 pm

I hear her and snort, speeding up I breathe heavily and see Sky. I growl and kick him, tackling him "Leave her alone!"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:10 pm

I rear once more pushing my son away closer to the lake. My only line of defeance(sp). He ran right under and to the bottom. I stayed on land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:13 pm

I kick him in the throat, pressing down on his jugular "I didn't want to do this, ever" I said and stomped on his forleg, crushing it.
I look behind me, starstruckk wasn't behind me....
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:15 pm

The white in my eyes showing way to much for me. I fewlt my foot touch water and the whites died down slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Starstuckk:I come from beside her and push her away from the water. I grin and nip at her rump, my tool hanging out. I corner her so she can't get to the lake and mount her. My heart racing.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:19 pm

I kick out screaming and trying to bite his front leg. I snort pulling forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:21 pm

I grin and push her back into the corner "It's feel better if you stop moving" I said and mount her, resting my tool on her leg.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:23 pm

I snort befor grinning and I began to lie down front hooves first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:26 pm

I snort and thrust into her, and moan.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:27 pm

I screech and restand up. He was breaking my will to fast. I yelled out for Fate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Fate:I hear her and stand up and run toward her but stop

Starscream:I grin and the rest of the herd was beside me, blocking his path.

Starstruckk:I grin and push far up into her, making it hurt but feel good too. I bite at her withers keeping her still.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:31 pm

I keep trying to rear up. I notice Death comeing from the lake and I scream again. Stopping him and I see him retreating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:34 pm

I see the young colt and grin. I pull out and thrust in again, my tool was getting bigger and it was getting more enjoyable. I grunt and release into her. I rest there and sigh at the warm feeling, Then continue. I pull your mane.

Fate:I scream telling her I was coming "Move!" I scream. I seen the stallions moving toward you one by one and try to rush through but they blocked my way and threw me back.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:36 pm

I suddenly went into a rage and was able to rear far off the ground trying to twist. I grunted landing, every time this stallion moved it got me madder. I cruved my neck kick out trying to get loose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:38 pm

I dismount and nuzzle her stomach "Ready for more? Or should I share?" I ask as the rest arrive her and I smile and walk back toward the river "Come out son" I say to the boy.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:40 pm

"No unlike you I listen to my moma." Death yelled from the middle of the lake. I snickered through my pain and made a mad dash toward the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:42 pm

I snort and grab her and throw her back "We won't hurt him, just make him real happy" I said

Starscream:I walk up to the mare, the rest holding her still. I nuzzle her "You'll like this" I said, even though I was too big. I mount her and push in slowly, making her shiver.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:44 pm

I scream and look for Fate my hope slowly going away and death being the little stubborn butt I raised him to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Fate:I gallop in and snort, outraged I race toward you and kick starscream off you "Run!" I scream and throw starstruckk against the cliff. I look all around at the stallions and shake my head, Why didn't I just force her? I ask myself and back up into a corner, they were distracted by me, you could make it.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:49 pm

I ran toward my lake and Dive in finding Death. "Mama!" He sawm toward me and I nuzzled him breathing hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:50 pm

I rip out Rack's throat and wince at his pain I fight the others, a single tear falling from my face...they were my only family...my only refuge...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Me and Death had made It to the other side. "Mommy do we have to leave?" He asked. I kept watching Fate and the Stallion fighting. I was going to wait for him to notice I was going to leave. My spirit was almost gone but not unrepairable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next