Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night Empty Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:08 pm

I stood with my son and snorted softly to him. He was old enough to mate and I had gone into heat. He snorted back and troted over to a tree. I sighed lieing down.

Raksha: https://m104.photobucket.com/image/demon%20horse/KarouMoonGoddess/step_into_my_swamp.jpg.html?src=www&o=86

Death: https://m394.photobucket.com/image/demon%20horse/Demonlily_2008/Demon_Horse_by_Kaytara.jpg.html?src=www&o=90 Dont own pics

Back to top Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Ghostly Fate:I hear them in the next pasture and call to the mare. My voice was sharp and rasping, sounding like nails on a chalkboard, I roll my neck, cracking the bone loudly and chewing the grass boredly, since I had no use for it.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:22 pm

I hear the call and call back. I listen to find my way. My son snorted watching me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Ghostly Fate:I snort and rear, calling back again
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:27 pm

I troted at the woods watching the ghost horse. I was dripping wet from coming out of my swamp with my adopted son following me. I snorted watching the stallion with red eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Ghostly Fate: I stretch my neckk down and spit out the 'chew' then stomp my hoof "It's no use staying in the shadows" I tell her. My voice now deep and had a western twang to it.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:32 pm

"I know." I said stepping toward the stallion grinning and lifted my tail like the arabian demon i am.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Ghostly Fate:I watch her, examining her shape and health. I see her son following and examine him too, but look back at the mare when she snorts.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:37 pm

My adopted son watched him. I stalked acrossed to him and sniffed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Fate:I snort at her and then speak "What would your name be?" I ask her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:42 pm

"Raksha" I said smileing. And Death glared. "Death of You." I snorted at him and he turned his back on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:45 pm

[what do you mean he turned his back on me]

Ghostly Fate:I snort at him, "Arrogant punk" I say under my breath, glareing at him, then look at the mare "I am Ghostly Fate, Fate for short" I say promptly
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

He face away from me)

I sigh shaking my head at my son. "Nice meeting you Fate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Fate: I nod "Nice to meet you mam" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:55 pm

My son ran off and I watched my tail high and not on purpose let sent out and I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Fate:I smell her scent but don't react to it "So is that your son that just ran away?" I ask her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:58 pm

"Adopt son, but yeah." I watched the woods with sad eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 pm

I nod "I see"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:02 pm

"Yeah, he's the only one there for me. Why is he mad?" I asked myself knowing Fate could hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Fate:I snort "Who knows, teenagers are just, strange" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:07 pm

"His an adult not a teenager. I adopted him right after I left my herd and that was at one. I was to young." I said looking at Fate somewhat smileing evilly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Fate: I nod, not quite sure why she was smiling, I stretch and crack my back.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:12 pm

I jump from the crack a little sktish today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:13 pm

I look at her "Sorry I startled you" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 pm

"Its not your fault, Its my stupid bodys fault.' I said laughing at myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next