Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:27 pm

I froze caught completely of gaurd. "Seriously?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:57 pm

I nod "Seriously " I said and smiled at her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:40 pm

"Then I guess i am serious." i said smileing. My red eyes dulling into Icey Blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:09 pm

I smiled at her "Alright"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:12 pm

I nuzzled him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:15 pm

I nuzzle you back and lower my head to graze.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:35 pm

I yawn and liedown my new Icy blue eyes smileing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Igrin at her and raise my head, looking around.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:39 am

I smile before troting off. I wasnt going to tell him where i was going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:02 pm

I perk my ears up and watch her curiously "Where ya goin?" I said in a playful tone.
[he started out evil...haha but isnt now.]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:07 pm

[haha]

I smirked flirtly. "Now why sould I be tellin you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 pm

just cuz" I said
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:47 am

I pretented to think. "Nope sorry im not gonna say." I said before troting off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:11 am

I chuckled and lowered my head, keeping track of my surroundings in case she needed help.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:15 am

I soon came apon a shivering mare and a stallion that looked alot like Death. I looked closer. It was death. A snarl ripped through my teeth and he froze. "Uh-oh." He muttered turning around. He was going to force her. He began to shiver as bad as the mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:45 pm

I heard the snarl and raced toward the sound, I seen the mare and death, also Raksha. I stood infront of Raksha "Go elsewhere Death, if you would" I said calmly, like I had dealt with this stuff all the time, I looked at the young mare and then back to death. I could smell her scent, she was in heat, but I held myself back, I was one the edge though, It was hard to break an addiction...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:55 pm

"Yes dad." Death said before relizing it and walked away. Tears sliped down my face. the one reason we left and it was yet unavoidable.I just began lieing down. "Call me when im dead, Fate." I said some what dramamticly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:59 pm

"No I won't because you won't die" I snorted "Go mare, Death come here" I said and pinned my ears.

[hahaz I had forgoten death was our son lolz....]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:07 pm

Death stopped to at his mother and her friend. "Yeah." He said at the same time Raksha said. "Yes i will."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:13 pm

I stood tall over him "Why did you do that? Were you hanging out with Starstruckk and Starstream, and their friends?" I growled the words at him. I was so dazed that he would do such a thing..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:16 pm

His black face paled. "So what if I am? You guys dont know them." He suddenly growled, makeing me jump. His face soffented at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:18 pm

I pinned my ears and struck out at him, hitting him in the side and snarl "I know them, and don't ever hang out with them!" I said "Raksha, leave I need to talk to him alone" I said, not looking back at you.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:18 pm

I looked at him before nodding. Death shriked back. "Mommy dont leave me." I took a deep breath and contiuned walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 pm

"Death, why would you try and force a mare?? You have the strength and charm to win one over from another stallion, or to have one of them fall for you" I said to him;.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:40 am

"But Starstruckk said if i didnt force one I'd never be a good stallion." Death said looking down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next