Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:45 am

[k]

Ghostly Fate:I nod "Come on" I said and canter towards the mountains.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:48 am

I cantered behind him. I turned our run in to a game. I nipped his rump before breaking into a gallop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:52 am

I jump and stop suddenly, then turn right sharply, heading up a narrow trail at a walk. "You coming?" I joke with her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:54 am

"Hmmm do I have to.... Dad?" I whined laughing at that. gtg

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:42 pm

[kk]

I grin "Yes you do now hurry up" I said playing along.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:50 pm

"Finnneee you are so not going to be on my t-mobile" I said laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:51 pm

I laugh hard and look back at her "I'm going to give you the silent treatment" I snort and walk foreward dramatically.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:53 pm

I began laughing so hard at my friend. His the best. gtg

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:05 pm

I laugh and let her walk by me "Unfortuneatly I can't keep that promise"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:24 am

I puff up. "I know Im just to cute." I grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:23 am

I chuckle and continue walking. I reach the top that looks over the meadow, It was beautiful. The trees waved eerily under an unknown wind, and the stream bounced the sun's rays back to the atmosphere. The clouds drifted slowly and peacefully across the far away purple mountains. I rest my eyes and then look back to see your reaction to the landscape's beauty.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:38 am

I could feel the sun rays shineing on my silk black coat. "Its so beautiful." I whispoered looking at him in awe(sp) He was shineing. I had to turn my head away and smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 am

I nod "It is, This is where I was born, but I haven't been up here in foreever" I said and lower my head to smell the rock. No other horse had been here since us. I look over at you and have to double take. she looked gorgeous in the sunlight. I look away quickly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:55 am

I catching him looking away and blush before walking toward the stream. I shake before leaning down to drink from it. I look at him and smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 am

I smile and lay down. Watchiing her drink. I look around for Death and see him not far from her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:05 am

"I think its time for me to leave, mom." Death said. My happy face went from happy to sad in a split second. "I know i've been greedy and tried to keep you around as long as possiable." I said looking down. He nuzzled me. "You'll find someone to have another foal with dont worry." He said and that made me smile. "Ok but you have to come every day, with or with out a mate." He laughed. "Alright mom." He turned to leave after a hug but stopped. "And you better watch her." Death said to Fate before disappering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:53 am

"I will don't worry" I said and chuckle.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:20 pm

"I shall worry until I have my next foal!." I said like a gaurd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:26 pm

i chuckle and walk down to you "He will be fine"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:04 pm

"After days of much depression...." I said like a story teller.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:58 pm

I look at her quizzickly[sp lolz]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:17 pm

(lol)

I start getting more dramatic. "Im going to die of deprssion." (Wow dramatic much)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:14 pm

I shake my head "No you won't" I said and nuzzle your neck "It'll be ok, he will be fine, he is a strong one" I inform her, my voice now caressing instead of harsh.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:15 am

I leaned into him smiling. "Your right. Do you want to be my mate?" I asked playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:37 pm

I shake my head laughing "You are a character, but if you are being truthful, than I'd love to" I said with ease.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next