Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 am

I chuckled "Thats what he says to everyone kid" I said "Go on and find a mare, but do not force her, win her over with charm and class, and don't tell anyone i said this but, I think you could probably take starstruckk down if it was a one on one fight" I said and grinned.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:57 am

Death grinned before lopeing off. I had stayed behind them. "Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:59 am

I whirled around and saw her "I- Uhh.. oh your welcome I guess...?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 pm

"I couldnt have done that. His scared of you." I smirked hugging him tightly. "Now if you'll excuse me. Im going to find me a stallion." I said teaseing him and walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:07 pm

I snorted "Suree you are" I said dishing it back. I trot arouund her and stop her grinning. "Not while I'm here" I said playfully.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:09 pm

"You sure about that?" I playful said jumping around him before disappearing staying right inside the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:14 pm

I smelled the air for her scent and caught it. I followed it to her and nipped her neck "Did you forget? I can still smell you" I said and chuckled.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:23 pm

I slightly smacked him with my tail. "Nope." I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:25 pm

I chuckled and smacked you back but not enough for it to hurt.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:27 pm

I sighed, "That hurt." I lied before laughing very hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:29 pm

I laughed and rested my eyes but kept track of her movements by hearing.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 pm

I sliently began walking off behind him. "Im gonna find me a stallion." I giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 pm

"Go ahead hun" I SAID AAND SMIRKED [oops caps lolz...]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:43 pm

(Lol)

"Okay then" I said finding a stallion who use to be my "BoyFriend" (lol) "Brant its been awhile!" I said he jerked in suprise and smirked. "You came back to be mine?" He asked. "maybe." I said knowing Fate could hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:47 pm

I galloped over to her and see the stallion. I pin my ears and snarl "Get away from her" I said protectivly
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:50 pm

"Whos this?" Brant ask suprrised at the size of Fate. "This is Fate." I answered laughing at Fates face

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:18 pm

I snorted at her and then at the stallion :And you are" I said harshly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:21 pm

"Brant, I was suppose to be mated with her but she kicked me half way to death." He explained. brb

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:22 pm

[k]
I snarled again and walk towards him "But you aren't going to touch her" I said intimidatingly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Brant rolled his eyes. "I know shes mated to you.... When are you guys going to have your foa-" "SHUT UP!" I yelled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:05 pm

I snorted at him "We have not, and it is none of your business" I said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:33 pm

"It is for her." Brant said grinning. "She, my friend is a princess of her own kind. And I am a prince so you must try and keed her." Brant laughed walking away. I looked over to Fate before running the other way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:55 pm

I pinned my ears and run after him, stopping infront of him I pinned my ears "What did you say kid?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:50 pm

"Shes. A. Princess." Brant said slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:52 pm

"I. Don't. Care." I said and glared at him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next