Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:13 pm

I snorted, who cares if she left anyway? I can find another mare. Anytime. I walk foreward and wade into the water silently.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:16 pm

I had disappeard in the woods and came apon a huge group of stallions. Okay, maybe, just maybe, he was right. They all jerked up. I relized, i was in heat. Crap. I began backing away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:23 pm

I wander around, bored and looking for a place to rest "Stupid mare, she should have known I was right about forcers and all, I grew up hee"I said aloud and kept walking, I watch an alligator slide under the water and I pin my ears, It grabs my leg, and I only feel the pressure. I lift the leg and rear, throwing the huge lizard off me I continue.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:27 pm

"Hiiii." I said before booking it back. Of course the stallion ran after. They were normal horses,. If I could make it to the lake.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:29 pm

I hear horses before me and a grin appears on me "Hope she kisses up for this" I said and pin my ears, I turn around and race back to where I came from, I was amazingly fast so It didn't take long. I see her a nd the stallion and stop, waiting to see if she could take care of it herself. I was semi-nervous he would see me and run, I was known throughout here...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:40 pm

He was getting closer to me and I was getting closer to the lake. My mane was almost hitting the dock of my tail as I ran. I could feel him brushing aganist my tail.He grabbed my tail. Curse my long tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:41 pm

I snort and watch them, not making any move to help her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:43 pm

He stared slowling me down. Before long he had me trapped aganist a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:51 pm

I snorted and shook my head.I galloped over to her and slid to a stop infront of the stallion. I pin my ears and growl at him "Sky..." I said "I would hate to hurt you" I said and pawed at the ground.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:53 pm

I stared at them. I was confused but I looked to the lake before running toward it and ran down in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:56 pm

I hear her but stay watching him

Sky: "Fate, It is a fair catch! She was stupid and wondered by us! She is in heat, you didn't mark her! So move!" I screamed at him, I knew he was larger, but it was fair!

Ghostly Fate:I growl "I don't care! Leave! now! Don't talk to me like that dumb @ss" I said and strike him with my forehoove, hard in the shoulder. I bare my teeth at him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:00 pm

You could hear from uder water. "Did he just call me stupid. Yeah I know I was but does he have to say it like that." I said from under my dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Sky:I stumble back At the strike and glare at him, bracing myself against a treee "It was a fair catch" I snarl "I won't give in this time. I will have her!!" I shout at him with loud booming vocals. I pin my ears back.

Fate:I snarl and turn away "You never learned Sky, I AM IN CHARGE HERE! So shutup and leave! now! Or your life will no longer exist!" I screamed at him, I bite him on the leg, making it drip blood. I snarl at him "Leave, you know I do not like harming you, I will find you another mare, now leave" I said in a calmer voice.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:13 pm

I watched in amazment as he over powered the stallion like that. I grinned

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Sky:I growl "I want her!" I said and acted like a toddler in trouble. "PLease..."

Fate:"NO!" I screamed at him and shoved him back "Leave!"

Sky: "Fine! But don't interfere with my next catch!!" I said and galloped off slower now, for I had an injured leg.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 pm

I sighed in relief and climbed out. "Thank you so much Fate. You were right ,thank you, thank you, than-" I kept thanking him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:20 pm

I nodded "Alright Alright Youre welcome" I chuckled and watched as Sky disappeared from sight "That colt" I said and shook my head "He isn't even old enough to make a foal, and he has, you know, several times already"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:23 pm

I cocked my head. "Really? I hope Death doesnt do that." I said before troting slowly back to the field. My coat still wet from the pond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 pm

I follow her "If he stays here he will, you know, I really would've forced you earlier, but I didn't. If he stays here he will become one of us, I would recommend taking your son elsewhere" I said, almost shamefully, but not quite.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:29 pm

I nodded. I sped my trot up to go get Death. He just came from the woods. "Mommy?" He asked like a sadden child. "Yes Baby?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:30 pm

I watch the young stallion, he will be a strong one, He will have a good future. I shake and watch them.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:34 pm

"Where were you?" He asked. "I dont know Baby, but we have to leave." I said. "Why, Mommy?" His look sliced thourgh me. "I dont want you to became like the Stallions around here. I said and sighed. "I promise I wont , Mum Please can we stay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:36 pm

I hear him and her talking but do not pay attention. I heard a herd, $hit. "Get him out of here, now you too leave!" I said quickly and nervously.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:39 pm

I pricked my ears and began pushing him. "Run, now Death." We both began running passing the pond and toward the huge lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:46 pm

I see the group and pin my ears and scream into the wind, warning them not to pull anything stupid. They kept approaching and I knew I could outrun them, but that wouldn't prove myself. They finally stopped infront of me and I snarled viciously "What are you here in a group for?" I said annoyed.

Sky: "To take back what is mine! And now all of ours" I said and a sly grin played against my lips.

Fate:"Too bad, they're gone" I said with confidence in my voice.

Sky:I growl "Where did they go?!" I said loudly and rearing.

Fate:I rear back and kick him in the nose, making him fall back and get caught by the other stallions.most of the group fled quickly. but some remained...

Simple Obsession:I growl and kick Fate in the rips and bite his mane, ripping his hair out "We are tired of you! You can't hurt us anymore!!"

Fate:I growl and kick him back, but falll back when they all came after me. I run away and look back to see them following me. I turn quickly and ram into StarStruckk. I then roll from the impact and stand up "Its only one mare!!: I said

Startruckk: "Yea, one that will scream with pain and pleasure when she gets a taste of all of us" I grinn evilly. The thought of it made my tool slide out. I toss my head and scream with anticipation.

Fate:Outraged, I tackle him down "Shutup ronchy pig!" I scream at him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next