Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Fate:I shake my head, I couldn't do it anymore, I just couldn't "Im done" I told the stallions "KIll me if you like" I said and look over to Raksha and nod "go" I mouthed to her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 pm

For the first time since my parents died infront of my eyes. A tear sliped from my eyes and I turned and ran into the forest (You want to skip a year and if he live they meet up again?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:01 pm

[yea]

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:04 pm

[ok]

Its been a year since I left this place. Me and Death have stayed togeather. He refuses to leave. Mamas boy haha. I grazed by the lake I last saw Fate and sighed. Death was so grown up now.

https://m186.photobucket.com/image/red%20black%20horse/jiminycricket46/HORSES/09-1532443913LBLACKHORSEREDDESIGNS.jpg.html?src=www&o=10

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Fate:I graze in the meadow where I first saw Raksha, I had to admit, I have changed, I have seemed to get younger, and I was no longer a forcer, I was weak at heart, the boys and really brought me to my senses.

him now:::

Raksha and Adopted Son Death of Night - Page 6 Hell_horse
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:10 pm

[It didnt show can u put the link.]

Death began wandering off and I neighed loudly calling him back like a foal. He rolled his eyes and i smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:13 pm

I prick my ears up, It was Raksha! I whinnie to her, my signiture call.

http://www.elfwood.com/art/r/a/rafter/hell_horse.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:17 pm

[nice]

I jerked up before running toward the call. Fate, I thought Death right behind me. I had reached the field. and neighed smileing. I was lucky and didnt foal last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Fate:I see her and smile Raksha I run over to her and couldn't help smiling. I nuzzle you and look over at death "You've gotten so big" I said and laugh, I sounded like an old grandma.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Death rolled his eyes and I laughed. "I thought you died!" I said happy he didnt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 am

I shake my head "No, I ran and they couldn't find me, they gave up on finding me and now don't care about me" I said
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 am

I hugged him tightly. "Missed you so much." I jerk back and blushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:22 am

I laugh "I missed you to" I say and turn to death "So what have you been up to? Staying out of trouble?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:25 am

I grinned when death nodded. "What have you been up to lately?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:26 am

"nothing, nothing at all" I said and shrugged "you?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:28 am

"Nothing I had my self a little 'Im Not Foaling' party thats about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:29 am

I laugh hard "That's something to celebrate"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:33 am

I laughed. "Yep and I still the gorgoeus(sp) me." I grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:35 am

I laugh "I think I recall you being much prettier now than you were before" I said and flick my forlock out of my face.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:48 am

I stared at him shocked before blushing. "No...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:52 am

I laugh "Im only kidding goof" I smiled and shrugged "So what should we do?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:57 am

"Ok as long as you kidding..... goof ball." I looked forward. "I bored Im going-- not into the woods again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:00 am

I chuckle "Yea that's not a good idea..." I loweer my head and smell the grass bored. "Let's swim?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:06 am

I shook my head yes and began runing toward the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:07 am

I run swiftly after her to the lake.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next