Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only]

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only]

Post by Saviour Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:52 pm

I nod and trot over to her from the water and help you up "ready?" I ask
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only]

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Daisy~
I nod stiffly and trot briskly off into the woods torwards my fathers kingdom.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:31 pm

I bound after her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Daisy~
We make it to my father's kingdom and sigh as we enter. I walk along side G, my belly brushing his as we make our way up to him and Mother.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:03 pm

I smile encouragingly at her, my growing antlers covered in velvet, I then turn to look at her father.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:15 am

Father~
I watch my young girl come along with her mate and I take noice of her growing stomach. It brings a smile to my face to see that she has followed my prophacy.

Mother~
my smile widens as i see my daughter on her way to mother hood

daisy~
I try to smile back at him as I turn away to my parents. I stop when I am infront of my father and bow slightly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:16 am

I stop infront of my inlaws and bow deeply, then raise and watch them
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:32 am

Father~
"Ahh Daisy what a pleasure it is to see you going to fawn soon." I smile down upon them.
*a young doe approaches the king and whispers In his ear*
my face goes grim, "Daisy?" my voice is now angry.

Daisy~
I step forward, "Father! Let me explain! I wasn't my fault he tricked me!!" I started to weap.

*Julio steps up from behind the king and smiled evily as he stops between the royal couple.*
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:17 am

Gilgamesh:I snarl savagly at Julio, I wanted revenge, and would get it if he followed Daisy and I anywhere.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Father~
I looked to Julio and then to Gilgamesh. I returned my gaze to Daisy, "You mean, that fawn in not Gilgamesh's. It is Julio's?" I ask anger leaving my voice. I then turn to Gligamesh, "Why have you come here and not seeded my daughter? I thought you were her mate?"

Daisy~
In tears I say, "Father, the fawn is by rape! Julio seeded me so he could be king!" I stare at him with blurry eyes, the fawn kicking inside me.

Julio~
I watch the pathetic buck snarle at me and I smile at him. I watch Daisy, the doe I mated with and now carries my fawn, with tender brown eyes. "Sir, I did not rape your daughter. He asked me to seed her because he cannot reproduce. Besides, you know how you wanted Daisy and I." I say to him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Gilgamesh:I keep from ramming him "He is a liar!" I say and look at father "How can you believe the buck who raped your daughter?!" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Father~
I listens to Gilgamesh, "Your calling him a liar?" I look at Julio standin near and watching Daisy with affectionate eyes. I rememebered what it was like when they were young. They were to be together. "Daisy, I request you to stay here in the palace at your mother's side while Julio and Gilgamesh stay near." with a look of disgust, I walked away.

Daisy~
I watched my father walk away totally blowing it all off. I started to cry again as I turned to Gilgamesh and kiss her his cheek. "What do we do?" I ask despreatly.

Julio~
I chuckled darkly as the king walked away. Daisy would be mine.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:13 pm

I snarl and paw the ground at Julio, I would kill him, even if it ment losing Daisy, I dont want him to be with her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:41 pm

*Two warrior bucks start up the hill to asist Mother and Daisy to the palace*

Daisy~
I see how worked up Gilgamesh is and stroke his neck with my nose, "Dont worry, he won't get me...I belong to you and I love you..." I start to walk off folowing my mother. As I pass Julio I spit at his hooves.

Julio~
I roll my eyes at him and smile down at Daiy. She spits and I say after her, "Love you too darling.." I wasn't afraid to be left with Gilgamesh because warriors were everywhere and he couldn't touch a prince...
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:15 pm

I snarl at him, knowing the warriors were around, but I didn't care, I walk infront of him and pin my ears, head held high "If you so much as look at her I'll kill you" I snarl
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:21 pm

A large warrior buck trotted over and stepped between then. "Stop this now.." he snorted and walked off.

Julio~
I watch him smirking. "Well see what the queen has to say!" I turn and walk off.

Mother~
I look at my daughter, "Honey, I know he raped you."

Daisy~
I step back shocked, "You do?!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:24 pm

I snort at both of them, then turn away and lower my head, eating a few berries from a bush, I couldn't stop thinking of how horrible it would be if Daisy had to live with him
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Mother~
I smiled sadly down upon her, "I have proof or well a plan to prove you right"

Daisy~
I listened quietly as she explained. I was so happy that I snuck out to see Gilgamesh to tell him. I made it past Julio and ran to G, smiling big.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:08 pm

G:I watch her curiously
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Daisy~
In a hushed voice making sure Julio wouldn't hear I started to explain. "My mother found out how to prove us right!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:48 am

I smile big "Thats wonderful!" I say and nuzzle you
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue May 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Daisy~
I smile big and kiss your cheek. "I will meet you in the morning." I walk away.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue May 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Gilgamesh:I snort happily and trot after you "Wait, where??" I ask, a smile playing beautifully on my face. I watch you, and wait for your reply, I longed to hear your perky voice again, it was just, just so perfect....

[lol idk...]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Daisy~
I giggle and lick your cheek. "You and Julio will be summoned early for a trial. That is mother will work her plan." I step close to you and hug you to me, your towering figure looming over my feminine and fragile frame. "I love you." I whisper before loping away.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed May 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Gilgamesh:"I love you..." I whisper after her, so quiet there was no way anyone could hear me. I close my eyes and hold onto her image for as long as possible, then turn around and lower my head to graze, alert to everyones movements. I obviously was not welcome here by the others, and I didnt want to take any chances.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next