Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only] Empty Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only]

Post by Saviour Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 am

Gilgamesh:I bound in and stop, wattching Daisy and smiling.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only] Empty Re: Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only]

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:59 am

Daisy~I leap in behind G. and stop astounded. The place was beautiful and so color full!
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only] Empty Re: Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only]

Post by Saviour Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:14 pm

I smile at her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:57 pm

I turn and kiss his cheek. "it's perfect!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:13 pm

I smile and chase her "ima get yea!" I tease
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:34 pm

I squeal and leap away, hopping over logs and boulders escaping his pursuit.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:15 pm

I grin and run after her gracefully.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:46 pm

I easily keep ahead of him as I bound through the forest. I laugh as I leap gracfully over fallen tree trunks and swiftly manuver through the tight gaps inbetween trees.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:04 pm

I grin and catch up, then nip at her neck playfully I laugh and watch her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:29 pm

I giggle and lnge after him, my eyes twinkling. I lept forward and jumped on him, taking to the ground laughing. "Got ya!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:33 pm

I laugh and stand up, bounding around
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 pm

I continue to stay on the ground where we landed and watch him play with a smile on my sweet face and love filled eyes
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:47 pm

i stop and look at her, then smile.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:32 am

Daisy~I smile up at him and wink. My frown swiftly changes to a look of worry. I got the feeling that someone besides G was watching me. I knew that feeling. It was someone who I knew in the past and wanted to forget about. He caused my fur to raise and sent chills down my spine. I was scard to move.

Julio~standing in the shadows of the oak trees, I watch Daisy frolick with another buck. I snorted. daisy was to be mine! I left my hidding place and stepped out into the sun. I was a large buck with muscles pumping under my dark tan fur. I had long legs with sturdy sure footed hooves. I was tall and atop my elegen head, sat a rack of ten with sixteen points. I looked at Daisy and smile at her ignoring the weeny buck. "Hello Daisy. I thought we would never meet again"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:26 am

I snort and bound ofver to daisy and stomp, my muscles toned and my rack mch larger, my healthy coat was a light brown with beautifully lined white tufts, I glare at him, not letting him even glance at Daisy, i grunt menacingly, sizing him up.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Daisy~I peek around Gilgamesh at Julio. We had been playmates as fawns and possibly more. I wasn't going to think about that. I had G now. I gather up my little amount of courage and say "Hello Julio. I didn't plan on seeing you ever again."

Julio~I step back slightly and snort, my breath rising in the cool morning air. I ignore the buck and continue speaking to Daisy. "Well why ever not?" I ask as I flick my tail. As I looked over Daisy I bgan to see how grown up she was. When we were younger she was cute, now she's beautiful! I was going to get her back whether I had to fight the buck or kill him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:44 pm

G:I see him thinking and snort, then stomp my hoof disapproovingly at him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Daisy~
I step around G. and look up at the buck i turned away. "Because i left you for a reason.." I leave it at that as i size him and gently brush up against G, to calm him.

Julio~
I roll my eyes, "You still want me Daisy.." I say flatly
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:44 pm

I pin my ears but nuzzle daisy when she touches me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Julio~I turn to look at the buck with a bored expression on my face, "You know she dosnt really want you for the love you have for her, she just wants what comes with that love" and i raise an eyebrow to see if he would catch on. I know Daisy more than her own parents. I know what she used to do when she was younger including things with yours truly. I laugh and snort, "Your Daisy is a @%^!"

Daisy~ I glare at Julio and then gasp as he dares to bring that up. I love G or I wouldn't have chosen him to be with OR show my parents. "Julio! That is enough!" I shout angrily as I glance up at G. I then freeze and hiss at him after he calls me a @%^, "A @%^? What?! Julio shut up now!!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Gilgamesh:I snort and then ram him into a tree "Enough!" I say to him, anger changing my voice from soft and handsome to stern and strong.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Julio~
His blow caught me off guard and the smash into the tree didn't phase me. I lunged back, lowering my head and aiming for antlers at him. I snorted and stepped forward, shoving him violently into a large rock.

Daisy~I stand back horrified by the bucks fighting. I had never whittnessed a fight before and it scared me. I tried to block out the deafining cracks of antlers against eachother.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:23 pm

I snort and ram my antlers into his, causing a horrible nails on chalkboard sound, I push hard, causing my muscular back to rise, I push harder.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Julio~
I grunt and shove against his weight as I dig my hooves intonthe ground to prevent him from pushing me. I thrust forward and shove him to the side. I stand with my head down antlers aimed at him and a scowl on my face as I mutter loudly, "I will have Daisy"

Daisy~
I step way from the fight slowly, my ears flat against my skull and my eyes wide with terror. When I heard Julio's words, I got chills down my spine. When Julio said he would have somethin, he usually got it.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 pm

I snarl "Shut up!" I say and ram into him, though he was prepared I knocked him back several feet.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next