Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only]

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only]

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Daisy~
I saw the icy look in Julio's eyes and I bolted, turning around on my heels and dashing away from the fight. Away from Julio and his lust. I keep running, listening to see if I have any pursuers. I leap over branches and snake-like vines escaping the horror that I know will get me.

Julio~I stagger back a few feet and gain back my posture. I see Daisy run off and I smile wickedly at her mate. With one last hearty shove, I push him so hard he trips and falls. Before he can get up, I'm gone. I dash after Daisy, lust filling my veins and making my legs pump harder. I follow her scent until I find her stuck at a dead end. I know what I must do quickly before the buck here. I take advantage of her weakness and lunge forward, mounting her backside and giving a few hearty thrusts. I slide off laughing and stand by her side smirking and rubbing against her, waiting for the other buck.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only]

Post by Saviour Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:26 pm

G:I snarl and recover quickly, dashing after him, when I see him and Daisy I think differently and my heart sinks, I snarl and pin my ears, then push him into the rock, filled with anger, I kick him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him, our antlers lock and I thrust to the side, throwing him into a tree, I hold my head high, then leave the area, and return to where Daisy and I were before he came, I lay down where Daisy had slept, and inhale her scent, a tear drops from my eyes, but I quickly wipe it away.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Julio~
I am beaten and battered severly but I don't care; I got what I came for. I let the buck throw me around and toss me like a rag doll. When he is finished, I am bloody and broken just strong enough to support my own weight. I smirk at him and turn to leave, my head low and my hooves dragging along the earth.

Daisy~
I scream and cry out, trying to escape from him. He thrust and pushes as I nearly faint. When he is finished I watch G tear him to shreds but then leave. Julio went one way and G the other. I started after Gilgamesh, limping after his trail until I found him. I stopped above him, tears in my eyes. "Gilgamesh?" I ask softly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:42 pm

I look up at her and stand "Daisy" I say calmly
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Daisy~
Tears over flow in my eyes and run down my cheeks as I throw myself at him, burrying my face in his chest. "Oh G! What are we to do?!" I sob. I was possibly carrying another bucks offspring and it was by forcing not with the one I loved.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:02 pm

I watch her coldly, then shake my head and lay my head on your back
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Your body is tense and feels cold and unknown to me. I pull away and look up at you with confused eyes. "Whats the matter?" I ask, my voice breaking at the end.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:03 pm

I look at her "Did you want him to- you know?" I ask her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Daisy~
I am taken aback by his question. I stomp my tiny hoof and say flatly, "No!" I stare up at him with big brown eyes. My heart hurt from what he thought and I started to cry again.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:25 pm

I shake my head and nuzzle you "im sorry, it's just, how you knew him I just thought you, nevermind, lets just forget that, im sorry" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:17 pm

I look at him, knowing what he was getting at. I lower myhead and whisper, "Thats in the past G. I would never take him back nor would I leave you."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 pm

I smile at Daisy "Thank you" I say and nuzzle you.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Daisy~
I smile up at you through tears and say, "Anything for you!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:36 pm

I smile "I love you, Daisy"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:56 pm

I smile, "I love you too Gilgamesh"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:35 pm

I smile and then look at her "so what shall we do?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:05 pm

I put my head Down thinking. My father drifted into my head and I froze in mock horror. "My father's request." I look up at G. "Love, my father says I must have been seeded within the first two months...." my voice trails off. We could use this fawn, but when it was to be born it wouldn't be Gilgamesh's child. It would be killed because it was of outside blood or...My mind began racing with options and trying to put together clues as to why Julio would rape me and suddenly the shock was so terrifying, I gasped and faintd.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:14 pm

I catch her and let her down softly "daisy? Daisy wake up" I say frantically
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:30 pm

My eyes flutter momentarily until I am fully awake. I make an attempt to sit up but the horror comes flooding back, I lie down again and just breathe in and out slowly, watching G.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:55 pm

"Whats wrong?" I ask "daisy?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Daisy~
I look up at him, my head spinning and my stomach flopping. "This is not good G. It's terrible!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:03 pm

I look confused at her "What is terrible?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:33 pm

I stand up quickly then decide differently when I feel light headed and plop back down again. I stare up at him, "Rememeber how I said my father requires all females to be seeded within two months? Well this fawn in me now will die because it is not yours. When we bring it to my father, he might ban you, kill me and the child. But! My father favored Julio like a son and wanted to arranged us together. Julio is power hungry and knows that if he had a child with me, he could possibly become king. If my father finds out this child is Julio's he..." I trailed off. "Julio raped me as revenge and to get with me cuz he knows a father must always be with his offspring and doe!" I eclaimed begging G to understand with my eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:35 pm

I look at her, sorrow in my eyes "Oh Daisy" I say "I had no idea Julio was this horrible, I would've killed him" I pin my ears at his name
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:58 pm

I look up him horrified, "I wish you would have..."
(Two months later)

I take a deep breath, "We must go to my father now Gilgamesh.." I say as I wince at the little kick in my tummy.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next