Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisy and Gilgamesh come home (For Shezawesome15 & Patriot only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Daisy and Gilgamesh come home (For Shezawesome15 & Patriot only) Empty Daisy and Gilgamesh come home (For Shezawesome15 & Patriot only)

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Daisy-I prance down the worn path that so many animals mainly deer have travled down. I have my head held high as i smile triumphantly. I swivle my ears behind me to pick up the steady beats of my mate's hooves. I come to a stream and decide whether of not i want to step in and or cross or stay put.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Daisy and Gilgamesh come home (For Shezawesome15 & Patriot only) Empty Re: Daisy and Gilgamesh come home (For Shezawesome15 & Patriot only)

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:38 pm

I jump accross and stop, then look at her and smile
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Daisy and Gilgamesh come home (For Shezawesome15 & Patriot only) Empty Re: Daisy and Gilgamesh come home (For Shezawesome15 & Patriot only)

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:16 am

I smile at him and then leap gracefully across the shallow rocky stream and bounced to his side
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:17 am

I smile
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:19 am

I smile at him too and start to walk down the path again which leads to a beautiful meadow in which I was born
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 am

I jump over a rock and follow her with amazing grace
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 pm

We come to an opening in teh trees and i dont even hesitate. I bound through it and stop to bask in the glory of my home. Deer young and old prance everywhere. I see my Father and Mother. I smile at G. "Come meet my parents. Careful, they are royal" I start to walk to them with a smile on my face.

Kingston-I glance around and see my beloved princess coming to me followed by a nervous young buck

Delanie-I smile as i see my lovely darling coming up the way, i scoot closer to my mate
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Gilgamesh:I immediatly tense up, I had never seen nor been anywhere near royals, I follow her gracefully, but am very nervous.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:50 pm

I smiled warmly at my parents as i stepped up to them, "Mother. Father" I adress them each. I smile as G. steps closer. "Parents, this is my new mate Gilgamesh." I smile at him.

Kingston-I raise my head up high and take in the sigh of the young buck

Delaine-I smile and say, "Welcome daughter." I look at the buck, "What a handsome one you have choosen"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:53 pm

Gilgamesh:I look embarrased but stand tall, trying to appease them, but still very nervous, I smile small.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Daisy-I kiss his cheek. "Do you approve parents?" I ask them

Delaine-I smile and say"you have my approval" winking at Daisy before looking at King

Kingston-He seemed fit and well. I address the buck, "Who is your sire? Your dam?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:17 am

Gilgamesh:I look at kingston "They are from another land, my Sire is Victor and my Dam is Serene" I answer him without hesitation.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:57 pm

Daisy-I start to fidget worridly. Every time i try to bring a new buck into the herd, he gets rejected. "Oh Daddy, I think he will make a great young Prince and a fine King one day." I smile up at my father.

Delaine-I smile at my daughter and glance at the buck.

Kingston-I nod at he speaks. "I feel that i have heard those names a distant time ago."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:15 pm

G:I nod "They were once known in a wide area" I inform him, trying to seem worthy, and smile at Daisy.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Daisy-I fidgeted by his side waiting for my father's answer

Kingston-I stared off into the distance and then said, "Approved"

Delaine-I smiled warmly and laughed
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:18 pm

G:"My Thanks" I say and bow to him
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Kingston-I nod back to him and smile warmly at my daughter. "Daisy, you know my requirments for you now that you have a mate" I raise an eyebrow.

Daisy-I lower my gaze from my father, some happiness draining away. "yes father"

Delaine-I frown at my mate but i too had to live up to the requirments of my father.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Gilgamesh:I hear but dont comment though I was curious
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:59 am

Daisy~I bid fairwell to my parents and smile up at G. "Come along" i say in a perky voice as I lead him away. I could feel my fathers hidden eyes on my back.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:18 am

G:I nod and follow
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:16 pm

The moment we are shadowed under the protection of the trees, I quickly take off at a soft lope. I go until I know we are out of my fathers range and u slow, turning to G. "Sorry, just forget everything he said" my eyes pleading him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 pm

G:I watch her "Ok"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:56 pm

My pleading eyes turn back to their normal gold as we walk away. I was curious to see if maybe he was wondering what my father ment. His words were still ringing in my head and the loom my mother wore frightened me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 am

G:I follow her "What did your father mean by requirments?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Diasy~I cringe and I hope G doesn't notice. " Well starting many generations back..." I start as I pick my way through the silent forest "it was acomstomed that the leaders sons were to sire a certain amount of fawns with his mate over a time span before he would be worth a chance at king. As with the daughters," I stop thinking about it. I start up again "The daughters were to find a suitable mate and have there first fawn within the first 2 months. That mean become seeded. If not she is banned from the herd,possible queen,and killed so she can't bare anymore fawns of the royal bloodlines cuz then they would be tainted with deception." rest came out in a rush.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next