Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson the large (Patriot)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tyson the large (Patriot) Empty Tyson the large (Patriot)

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Tyson stormed in, his enormus 18.2 h.h form rearing furosiosly, the huge heavy horse was a forcer by nature, but he knew that this would be his last force, he looked round sharply, his black mane falling over one eye, whoever his next victim was, they were in for a suprise......of course, he wouldn't apologize to them.....would he? or would he apologize for the harsh things he had done? maybe....anyway, back to the story. Tyson let out a growling noise and pretended to be a average stallion, he let out a breeding call, summoning mares from every tip of Garden of plenty.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Tyson the large (Patriot) Empty Re: Tyson the large (Patriot)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:09 am

(i forgot what i named my horse lol)
My head shot up when i heard a stallions loud neigh. I was young, so i had no idea what it meant. My ears perked forward and i started to go to towrds it, why i dont know. it was like some force was pulling me closer. I stopped as i saw a huge black stallion. i started to walk away, intimidated, but i felt his eyes bore into my back, pulling me to him. i turned back around and cautiously strode towards him. I let out a heat scent on accident. "oh...sorry" i say softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:55 am

Tyson slyly grinned "It's fine my dear......" he said, a slight creepy tone to his dark voice, he stared at her behind and walked behind her "thats a very nice tail ya got there..." he growled, staring at her with romanticly creepy eyes.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:52 am

I quickly got my back end away from him. "My tail is just like all the others..." i retort. I bunched up my muscles, getting ready to bolt away from this weirdo at any second. "why are you here?" i ask cautiously, with attitude in my voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:05 am

"you'll find out really soon..." Tyson laughed, he reared up and laned furiously on her back, all of his 2200 lb weight landing on her back, he grabbed her mane in his mouth with his teeth violently pulling it, there was no way she could escape "move and here will be more pain little lady....." he growled, he started to thrust into her, but he tried not to break her back.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:32 am

I screamed and tried to run, but he was too strong.... I whinnied hopelessly in pain ias his tool thrusts into me. "Nooo! why are you doing this to me?" i ask in panic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:49 am

"It's my job, I get killed if I don't....but I still enjoy it...." Tyson said, pulling a smile, I released not one but 6 seeds inside her, hoping she would have more than one baby, he dismounted and reared up at her "Get out my face...I'll see you in 12 months..." he said, walking away.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:11 am

As soon as he got off me, i ran away as fast as i could, getting into the cover of the trees. I stopped and looked back, seeing the evil grin on his face. "What did he mean by see you in 12 months??" i ask myself, confused. "whatever it was, it hurt really bad.." i sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Tyson turned his large head " you'll see.............." he laughed, pawing the ground, she was his last force, yet he was still only young himself, he was picked on as a foal for being so tall. But, I suppose it was time to move on from his forcer days and possiby find a mare to start a family with. He walked deep into the forest and came to a small gold statue. He reared up tall and stretched out his legs, creating a beautiful siholoute, he whinned powerfully. A white Shire horse as big as him appeared from the shadows "well done Tyson. That was your 30th and last victim was it not? well, I suppose I could release you from your death curse.... Go." said the White horse, nipping Tyson's shoulder, it didn't hurt, but he took it seriously, Tyson nodded and walked past the White horse.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:36 pm

As months went by i became weaker and my stomach grew larger. I looked down at my belly and sighed "why am i getting so fat? im not eating that much" i said. Then i started to get weaker and weaker to where i couldnt travel far distances anymore. I layed down in a clearing of trees, assuming it was a good spot to make my home. that is, util i get stronger and can find a herd to join...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:17 am

Tyson walked along the ground, his not so agile feet crunching the twigs and leaves beneath him, he came across the mare, he couldn't look at her, his face showing guilt he carried on. What if this mare as only two? and she would be giving birth to 6 or less shire foals!!?? how stupid was he, he tried to say something but the words were stuck in his throat. He walked past her and shook his head.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:27 pm

I saw movement and turned around to face it. "It's you!" i screamed. "What are you doing here? are you following me?" i asked."Its not enough to hurt me? now you wanna see me suffer?" i ask, horrified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:33 am

tyson felt a growl rise in his throat "Don't even start.... I've been tortured enough cants you see...." he whimpered carrying on walking. As he carried on walking, his tail swished side to side, but it was a odd looking tail, it had been cut unevenly and was ripped, hair was tangled up in it as he sighed and walked into the forest...
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:16 pm

"not as much as you tortured me!" i snorted. I felt a kick in my somach. "Ow! what the heck?" i said

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 pm

"you haven't seen all of it...." Tyson said, feeling tears well up in his eyes, really, he was just a gentle giant, but his curse had defected his personality, he was going to turn round when he heard her, but he wasn't going too incase she would have one of thoses 'mare fits'
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:43 pm

A month later, i was due to foal anytime now. I whirled around as my water broke, then painful contractions came. "What is going on?" i ask, confused. Then i fall down in pain onto my huge belly, feeling horrible pains inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:45 pm

A month later, Tyson heard a noise, he knew it was her, so he slowly, so slowly turned back around.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:53 pm

All of the pieces started to fit together in my mind. I was pregnant! "Noooo no no!" i said, trying to get up. But my large belly held me down. "I dont know how to do this!" i said in pain. I could feel the huge foal inside me, wanting out. I pushed and pushed but nothing happens. "Help!" i screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:54 am

Tyson kinda felt sorry for the mare, so stopped behind a bush, making sure that she wouldn't go mental with him.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:25 pm

I gave up pushing and rested, catching my breath. The stallion was back. "What are you doing?!?" i gasped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 am

Tyson felt tears welling up again "I-I was just checking you were-" he held back tears and he turned his head away from her yet his body remained still "okay..." he continued sulking.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:36 pm

"Well im not okay!" i said and tried pushing again and screamed in pain as one big feathered hoof appeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:21 am

I slowly crept forward, actually scared of her, I grabbed the feathered hoof and pulled it, it was the same build as mine, then slowly another hoof came out.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:58 am

I breathed heavily and slowly, sweat rolling down my neck. I kept pushing as he pulled and soon a nose came, then head. "Keep going" i said between breaths

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:41 pm

I sighed and pulled even more, the withers coming out, hopefully, now the foal would slide right out.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next