Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desdemona comes [patriot and brokenheart only !!]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Desdemona comes [patriot and brokenheart only !!] Empty Desdemona comes [patriot and brokenheart only !!]

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Desdemona:: I walk in, my stride long and carefree. I reach the clearing and lower my head to graze, listening to my suroundings.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Desdemona comes [patriot and brokenheart only !!] Empty Re: Desdemona comes [patriot and brokenheart only !!]

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Beast Within~
I see the mare and grin an evil smile. I let out a scream that rang out across the meadow.

Back to top Go down

Desdemona comes [patriot and brokenheart only !!] Empty Re: Desdemona comes [patriot and brokenheart only !!]

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm

desdemona:I hear the stallion and lift my head. I tilt my head up and whinnied back, it sounded like nails on chalkboard, a terrible sound....
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Beast Within~
i scream again and run towards her and come to a swift stop beside her. i toss my head and grunt, smeeling to see if shes in heat

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:38 pm

Desdemona:I snort at him and flick my tail. I paw at the ground then stop, looking up at him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:41 pm

Beast Within~
I grin at her and then walk behind her, asking permission

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:43 pm

Desdemona: I snort and flick my tail, turning around and biting at his chest "What's your name?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Beast Within~
"that doesnt really matter" i nip at your rump

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:48 pm

I pin my ears "I'd like to tell our foal, your name, wether you're there or not" I snort at him. "I am Desdemona, though you don't really care" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Beast Within~
"okay fine i will you tell u my name because i like you..." i grin "My name is Beast Within, but you can call me beast"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:53 pm

I nod "Alright, now you can have your fun" I laugh quietly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Beast Within~
I smile evily and mount you and slide my tool into you and start pumping furiously

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:00 pm

I grunt when he mounts me and flick my long forlock out of my face. I braace myself, spreading my legs giving more room. I moan.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Beast Within~
i keep pumping harshly for awhile and then dismount. "i would leave you, because im a forcer, but this time its different. ive never met a mare like you before, imean.. your the most beautiful thing ive ever seen" i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:13 pm

I look at him "I haven't ever seen a stallion like you either, you are strong, yet tall and, I don't know..." I said and then lower my head smelling the grass avoiding saing anything else.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Beast Within~
"i think you are draining the evil out of me!" i joke "i'm mellltinngg!" i joke and roll on the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:17 pm

I chuckle and watch him, then nip at his stomach "Well im not melting" I said "How's the weather down there??" I said joking. I laugh as he rolls
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:11 am

Beast Within~
"cold... when im not next to you" i grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 pm

I chuckle "Well then come get warm silly" I said
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:24 pm

Beast Within~
" i would love to" i grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:57 pm

I grin and dart off "Come on slow poke"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:54 pm

I run in front of you and nip your forelock, bringing you to a stop. "soooooo..."
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:47 pm

I shrug and lower my head to graze, flicking my tail at a fly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:00 am

(pretend its been twelve months or something... idk lol..)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:08 am

[okayyy...]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next