Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drac, BrokenHeart, and Cold blood come to make a herd

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Drac, BrokenHeart, and Cold blood come to make a herd Empty Drac, BrokenHeart, and Cold blood come to make a herd

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:14 pm

Drac:*i walk in, my silver coat shining, my bleeding eyes search the clearing, dark gray tangled mane covers my face*
BrokenHeart:*i waalk in silently, spooking other horses away as i come close to them i chuckle darkly the chains around my neck jingle*
Cold blood:*i sigh bored and look around for others*

Back to top Go down

Drac, BrokenHeart, and Cold blood come to make a herd Empty Re: Drac, BrokenHeart, and Cold blood come to make a herd

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 pm

VampireHeart/Bleedinglove: We lift our heads from the dead horse's carcase with blood dripping from our muzzle and look at the new horses curiously, sensing they were vampiric like us

VampireHeart: I walk over to them gracefully and silently, my coat and eyes a ghostly white "Hello, I am VampireHeart and this is my companion BleedingLove" My voice calm and wise yet strong, harsh, and commanding

BleedingLove: I follow VampireHeart swiftly, my eyes glowing blood red showing anger, hatred, and blood lust. I watch the other vampiric horses, my eyes darting from one to the other, searching for strengths and weaknesses

Back to top Go down

Drac, BrokenHeart, and Cold blood come to make a herd Empty Re: Drac, BrokenHeart, and Cold blood come to make a herd

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Drac:*i look at them hiding all my information so she/he could find it*"Hello, Im Drac, Short for Dracula and this is BrokenHeart, and Cold Blood."*my voice is strong and wise*
Cold Blood:*i snort flipping my mane out of my face*
BrokenHeart:*i hide y history, my strengths, and my weeknesses as i watch them*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:10 pm

BokenHeart:*i snort my red eyes gleaming i look at the others waiting for a responce*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:17 pm

(They're both females)

VampireHeart: I nod calmly "What brings you to our teritory"

BleedingLove: I search Clood Bloods mind finding out what I could about her then notice the others are blocking their mind. I enter VampireHeart's mind telling her that Cold Blood was safe, but not to trust the other two. I look over at BrokenHeart and slowing start breaking through the wall, being stronger because I had just fed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:22 pm

BrokenHeart:*i growl and say to her Get out i dont like others searching through my mind!*
Drac:"Your Territory?"*i raise an eyebrow*"This is a place for any horse to come as you should know well."*i say but try to not sound like a threat or something*
Cold Blood:*i watch BrokenHeart and shake my head but turn my attention back to the mares*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:32 pm

VampireHeart: "I mean it's our hunting teritory"

BleedingLove: I growl back then go into VampireHeart's mind again Cold Blood is safe, and mabye Drac, but I don't think it would be wise to trust the other mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 pm

BrokenHeart:*i snort*
Drac:*i nod*"Would you and your companion like to join a herd of ours? And dont worry bout Broken, she is just stubborn."
Cold Blood:*tapping my foot, wanting to hunt*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

VampireHeart: I look from one to the other thinking then back at Drac and nod "Sure"

BleedingLove: I snort then look around

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Drac:*I nod and walk over to BrokenHeart and whisper to her from the side of my mouth*"Behave."
Brokenheart:8i roll my eyes*
Cold blood:"You guys done talking yet? Im hungry."*i snort my voice is cold, my breath like ice*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:50 pm

VampireHeart: I sigh wondering if I had made the right choise

BleedingLove: I snort and look around bored

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:56 pm

Dracula:"I apoligize for their behaviors."
BrokenHeart:*i motion to Cold blood come'on lets get something to eat real quick.*
Cold Blood:*i nod and walk into the trees*
Dead Prez:*i come inthe spikes on my nose gleam my blood red eyes glow and my muscles ripple in the sun, i saw the other horses and real ize what i had just walked into, a vampire fest i snort*[he is not a vamp horse]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:08 pm

VampireHeart: I nod "It's fine"

BleedingLove: I ignore the horse having already fed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Dracula:*i nod*"Have you heard of a horse by the name Dusk?"
Dead Prez:*i lay down*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:16 pm

VampireHeart: I shake my head "No"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Dracula:8i shrug and shake*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:04 pm

BleedingLove: I snort bored

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:08 pm

BrokenHeart/ Cold Blood:*We come back in licking the blood off our lips*
BrokenHeart:**i smile and throw my blood red mane*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:23 pm

Omadan: I effortlessly soar in leaving burning prints in the air, and ash turns the sky dark. The leader of the fell-steeds had arrived

Hellraiser: I gallop in my share scaled talons ripping at the ground, my sleek ebony coat shining

Vortex: I gallop in beside Hellraiser, my skull face blank, the most noble of the dread steeds had arived

Shadowed Rose: I canter next to my brothers, the only males I was nice to, with my head high

VampireHeart: I look up at the sky and grin knowing Omadan and the other were here

BleedingLove: I smirk cruely and neigh half rearing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:31 pm

BrokenHeart:*i sneer, i had never liked birds or anything birdlike i snort and ignore them but raise my head, i kinda liked Vortex but i show no emotion*
Kelpie:*i canter in my bone white boby is tall and beautiful, weeds hang from my back neck and tail along with my mane my skull face shows no emotion*
Lucifer:*i walk in beside her, the # of horses and monsters was growing quickly my two head look around*
Sielfnier:*i gallop in faster than anyother horse could and slide to a stop with a small rear*
Dracula:*i look at all the horses/monsters around me and Cold Blood*
Cold Blood:*i look around at all of them*"Hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:46 pm

Vortex: I slid to a stop by them and smirk, my wings flared, I look at Clood Blood and nod "Hello, I am the Vortex, the Phantom Stallion"

Omadan: I land beside Vortex smirking evily "Hello, I am Omadan, the Death Dragon Stallion"

Hellraiser: I stop on the other side of my leader smilling cruely at them "I am Hellraiser, the Devil Stallion"

Shadowed Rose: I skid to a stop by VampireHeart smiling "Hi, VampireHeart, long time no see"

VampireHeart: I smile and nod "Hello, Rose"

BleedingLove: I grin at them "Hello"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:53 pm

BrokenHeart:"Hello, Im BrokenHeart, Vampire Mare."*my voice sounding suductive*
Cold Blood:"Nice to meet you all, Im cold Blood. and this is my companion Dracula."
Dracula:*i nod."
Sielfnier:"Im Sielfnier."
Kelipie:"Im Kelpie."
Lucifer:8i remain silent*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Rose: I smile at the mares, ignoring the stallions "I'm Shadowed Rose"

Omadan: I nod smirking and fold my wings "Its nice to meet all of you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:27 pm

BrokenHeart:*i nod a song played by an oragon(the big piano) plays in my head i shake my head getting rid of the thoughts about vortex hoping that he didnt realize that*
Dracula:*i nod and eat a clump of grass*
Lucifer:*i snort*
Selfnier:*i look around pawing my front 2 legs on the inside8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Vortex: I look over at BrokenHeart and smile

Shadow Rose: I graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next