Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Days... {Patriot only}

Go down

Everlasting Days... {Patriot only} Empty Everlasting Days... {Patriot only}

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:21 am

The male's pawsteps were quiet as he seeked out the small white bobbed tail that was in the meadows of the grass. He saw long graceful legs carrying itself every few inches as it chewed on the grass. Moving a little more closer, his wings tucked between his sides, he moved more closer. Since he was downwind of the animal, it couldn't scent him. Finally he got up and snarled, gliding himself over and down on the animal. He wrapped his wings tightly over its stomach and he screamed. It bucked wildly, but since his wings were tightly around it was deer hardly could do nothing. Finding the perfect time he sank his fangs deeply into its flesh and it started to fall. Quickly, he unwrapped his wings and jumped from the animal. Standing there as he heard a thump then turned to see the animal still breathing, still heaving for its life that was going to be lost. He waited, and sat with it for a moment praying for it. It's eyes started to fade as it lost its blood. Let my meat substain you. It seemed to say. The male bowed his head before leaning down and taking a big chunck of meat off the ribs. He chewed on and settled down, grateful for the kill which god had blessed him with. Flying in the hot sun, and walking in the rain was uncontrolably hard as he was looking for his brother. Last time he heard from a pack of wolves, he had been here, in Rome Italy and he was determined to find Athen, his brother because he believed that all their past was not his fault. He missed his brother, and had a good bond. He wondered if his brother missed him to. They looked exacly alike except his brother had yellow eyes, Ixia had blue with the mixture of silver in them. He continued eating until he couldn't eat anymore. The sun started to cool on his back, telling him that it would soon be dark.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Days... {Patriot only} Empty Re: Everlasting Days... {Patriot only}

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:33 am

Flash~
I walked in the twilight among the trees, waiting for any sounds of life. I would stop and listen, the walk on again when i didnt hear anything. No smells. No sights. No sounds. Nothing. I started to feel a bit eerie and started walking faster, scared something was wrong. Then, a wonderful smell came up my nose. Fresh kill. I cautiously went towards the smell, knowing there might still be a wolf there. Then i tried to remember how long it had been since i had eaten. I rounded the corner and soon came up to the smell. It was a deer. I licked my lips and started to lower my head to eat, when i saw a black figure standing in front of me. I jumped back and in a flurry of color, my wings and coat came alive. The strands of light surrounded me, giving me a better view of the wolf. He looked kind of scary, but he must not be that mean since he didnt attack me. I put my wings over my face, thinking he might lash out at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:43 am

The male was in deep thought on where his brother might be as he gnawed on the bone that was left, making small pictures on it. Suddenly, the sweet scent with the presence of a female arrived not just any kind of female, a winged female. She was closer now and when he lifted his head he saw a white figure in front of his kill, blocking with her big and majestic wings, her a flurry of colors appearing from her coat. Growling, the male got up obiously, he was offended by the colors and by the way she thought she could just come up and take food from him. He took a step closer, growling louder. "What are you doing? Who are you?" he asked standing in front of her, hackles raised defensivly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:47 am

Flash~
"My colors turned darker, showing i was scared. "I'm sorry...i didnt see you" i whined. "Please don't hurt me, i mean no harm" i pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:57 am

Looking at her, he realized her breed; Flashing lighting. She reminded him of his sister that was back in the pack, probably now their future alpha. His growl died away, and his fur went down, standing taller, no longer in his defensive postion. He sat down and curled his tail around his paws. "Who are you?" He repeated more calmly for he knew being snappy with her wasn't going to get anything out of her. He didn't really mean to. Just the feeling of missing his brother so much mad him ache with the pain and let the anger out on something or someone else. His eyes were more gentle now blinking with kindness.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 am

Flash~
"i'm flash, who are you?" i say, feeling a bit more relaxed. My colors toned down and soon faded away to where i was just white again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:11 am

Ixia saw her colors fade to release a beautiful sister-like wolf as white as snow. He blinked and heard the name 'Flash'. He nodded. "My name's Ixia," He murmured and just stayed quiet. He really wasn't up for sharing but he looked at the kill and sighed heavily. He had noticed that he could almost see her ribcage when she came to him. He looked back at her to meet her gaze. "If you wish, you can have some of this deer. You look awfully hungry." he muttered and backed away to lie down on the other side of the deer, sniffing. "So what brings you here in Italy, Flash?" he asked, rather curious why another wolf was here.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:16 am

Flash~
I nod thankfully and tear my teeth into what meat is left over, tearing it off bit by bit, savoring the flavor. "I've been a lone wolf ever since i left my pack. I knew i had great potential with my powers, so i left them and now i'm thinking about maybe starting my own pack" i smile. "Why are you here?" i ask

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:20 am

The male listened to her explanation and rolled his eyes. Yeah, yeah. Being alpha of a pack is every wolf's big dreams. He heard her ask why. His was way different, way more surprising. He coolly laid his head on his paws and spoke, wings flapping. "Looking for my brother," he muttered. "Last time I checked he stays in Rome. I've been looking for him over the past year."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:26 am

Flash~
I stopped eating, having my fill. "Well i hope you find him" i smile and start to walk off, hoping he would say something so i could stay. This was the first winged wolf i had seen in ages, i didnt want to leave, i liked the company.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:33 am

Ixia watched her get up, giving him luck that he defeintly needed. He turned orbs watching her leave. "Yeah thanks." he muttered. Maybe she'd find someone that she liked and raised her dream pack with him. Even though he hadn't seen a winged wolf in the past year now, he wanted her to stay but knew that just meeting her that she wasn't really strong enough to handle all the dangers that was tooken. Ixia let the rest of the sun bathed him as it slowly faded away then got up and started to leave.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Flash~
I wrapped some invisible lig rays around his head, reading his mind without him knowing. I could tell he wanted me to stay but he wasnt sure. He thought i was too incompident. "Wait" i whined. "Why are we doing this? Why are we leaving eachother?" i ask, confused. I hoped he would at least [/i]consider[i] me staying with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:39 pm

The male sighed intently. "Because it's not safe for you to come with me." he said. Even though he regretted it, even though it had been a long time since he'd saw another wolf, he just knew that she would die too quickly and it would be all his fault for being so arrogant and letting he come. "I don't want you to get hurt." his voice was pleading.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Flash~
I cowered back a little, my wings tucked in tightly at my sides. "Well i'm willing to take that risk" i said proudly. "im tired of being alone, you're the only one i've seen in ages" i sighed "wouldn't you like the company? and i could help you find your brother"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down