Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only]

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only] - Page 5 Empty Re: Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only]

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:56 pm

Gilgamesh~ I sighed deep and walk out of the arena, not confronting the king.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only] - Page 5 Empty Re: Daisy and Gilgamesh come [Patriot and GuardianAngel only]

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Daisy sniffled and ran after Gilgamesh and her mother chased after the king.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 pm

I perk my ears foreward, recognizing Daisy's graceful gate I whirl around and smile at her, wrapping my neck around hers but trying to keep my blood ridden rack away from her perfect little back. I close my eyes tight and take in her beautiful scent.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Daisy~
As he pulls me in, I try to push up against him as close as I can. He won and that meant my baby lived. Smiling happily, I pull away and lick his cheek. "Oh G. you won! I'm so proud of you!" I ignored the dried blood covering his rack as I adverting my eyes to his small wounds. Feeling the need to help, I began to lick his cuts free of the caked blood.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:44 am

I nuzzle her and chuckle quietly "Come on, we need to go do something to celebrate" I said and nudge her swollen stomach ahead of me, my heart racing with happiness.
[sorry i dont know what to say lol]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:46 pm

(lol its all good)

Dainsy~
Grinning, i watch him nudge my belly and cock an eyebrow. "What did you have in mind?" i ask innocently.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:53 pm

I shrugged and laughed slightly "Haven't the slightest idea, what do you think?" I asked her, smiling big at her gorgeousness.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Daisy~
I smile and glance around us. "Hmm..." i lean down to snag some clover and lift my head again to find Gilgamesh smiling at me. I blush. "I have no idea either, though this clover patch is quite welcoming."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:06 pm

I chuckle and sigh happily, nuzzling her sweet smelling fur with passion and whisper to her "I love you" I said, realizing now jus how lucky I was to have her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Daisy~
I giggle and sigh contently as i lean into him, pressing my nose to his shoulder and swallowing my greens. "i love you too." I whisper.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:31 pm

I chuckle with her and sigh, then smile at her and shrug "So what should we do?" I asked her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Daisy~
I shrug playfully and glance around me. "Swim?" i ask. I wasnt sure where there was any water, but i was hot and the clear liquid sounded so amazing right now.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:42 pm

I chuckle, "Ummm sure but one problem....where's the water? " I joked and smiled big
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Daisy~
With a taunting grin i reply, "Maybe a big and handsome buck could find some..." I raise my eyebrows and look at him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 pm

I chuckle at her and look around "where would that buck be?" I said sarcastically.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Daisy~
I roll my chocolate eyes and nip his chest before turning and bolting into the woods. I laugh lightly as i easily sweep over the tree branches that have fallen and small rocks that obscure the path. Finally, my large ears pick up a trickling sound and i veer left to follow it. I slide to a stop as i enter a large encirclement with a waterfall and flooding creek.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:48 pm

I chuckle and bound after her, jumping gracefully over fallen branches and ducking easily under low hanging ones. I turn when I see her turn and then stop by her side "Guess I could've done that" I said simply and laugh.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Daisy~
I giggled, "You took to long.." and kissed his cheek. I step away and pick my way over small stones to the water's edge and gingerly step in. I let it soak around my tiny hooves then slowly wade in even deeper until it reaches my swollen belly. I smile and groan softly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:04 pm

I chuckle and smile, jumping in all at once I send water in every direction. When I come up I chuckle and nose you neck lovingly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Daisy~
I duck my head and lift my fore leg to shield my face as he hops in. I squeal and giggle as the water rains down on me. He nuzzles me and i nuzzle him back tenderly. With a sneaky smile, i whip around and send a wave of water over him and laugh at his expression.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:12 pm

I gasp and shake my head free of water, my expression was shocked. I laugh and duck under the water, my breath leaving bubbles as I do so.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:54 am

Daisy~
I giggle playfully. As i am about to leap for him, i am knocked down by a huge force inside my stomach. I come back up gasping for breath. "G!" i cry as i try to struggle back to shore. I whimper knowing i was going to give birth soon...
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5