Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows... - Page 4 Empty Re: A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:20 am

(lol everyone is either dying or leaving. Isn't it just lovely)

Back to top Go down

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows... - Page 4 Empty Re: A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:22 am

(Brilliant!!)

Her face turned red.She let out her breath and snorted.What was she thinking?! She slowly started to get up, every attempt she failed.The other could hear slight thuds every now and then. She grunted and blew her mane out of her eyes.
"UGH!" she shouted frustrated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:23 am

I smirked and fell asleep shortly

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:23 am

[lol, yes, very lovely indeed]

Heav~

I hear her yell and stop. I walk a bit towards her and stop, just out of her view.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:24 am

She attempts again, her bones crackling. She falls again, and rolls her eyes.
"BLAHHH!" she says to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:26 am

Claude: asleep and twitching

(lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:27 am

[see, these kind of things hapen when I'm awake at 12:20 AM and unable to sleep cause I slept all day lmao XD]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:28 am

She attempts again and fails.
"OMFG I AM GETTING REAL SICK OF THIS!"
She snorts and with all force jumps up and lands on her feet.
"aha!"
she says then awkwardly looks around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:28 am

(OMFG shadow i do the same!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:30 am

[lol, the only time I was awake today was when I rode my mustang because it was actaulyl nice out, a change in teh winds and snow adn sleet adn rain we've been getting, so he actually got some excercise for a change. Almost killed while doing it since I have GOT to work on breaks Shocked Rolling Eyes ]

Heav~

I flinch when she stands up and sigh.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:30 am

I heard her and raised my head opening my eyes "Wtf?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:31 am

(lol i was up from 9-1 for church, came home and passed out till 7)

She twitches her muscles and slowly walks.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:34 am

[I would go to church if we actually found one we liked. I'm Catholic, and the only churches around me are Christian, bleh, so I can't go, even though it's sometimes funny when you live in my town... lmao XD]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:35 am

(I is christian! xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:39 am

[so are all my friends lol, excpet one, who is Jewish XD I don't think there's anything WRONG with Christian, but I say Catholic is the funner religion XD]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:43 am

(psh,thats what you think!! you wanna see my random life at church and with my pets?? ill show you my video! my life is AWSHUM!)

LINK-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqoer2OsjsI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:44 am

Claude: I wake and look around tiredly.

(lol I'm not sure what i am... Cept seventh day Adventist)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:45 am

[lol, I live on a farm, with about 150 animals. And the smartest animal we had was smart enough to get bitten by a rattlesnake XD]

[omg, my dog snores LOUD!!!! rofl]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:46 am

She stands by Claude's side and nuzzles his mane.
"Im sorry"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:47 am

Jester~
I looked at the and smiled small then went back to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:49 am

~Heav~

I watch tehm all adn sigh softly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:54 am

Claude: I stand up and nod. "it's okay.." I turn to the other two. "you may join my herd if you wish." I still hadn't picked a lead, and I still was uncertain and a tad bit confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:54 am

"I feel horrible for being so cruel.."
She said looking down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:56 am

I nodded at what Claude said and mumbled "Alright." still a lil more than half asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:59 am

Claude: I grin and tug her mane. "it's okay Dar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next