Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows... - Page 2 Empty Re: A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Claude: *I grin and nip her rump seductively.* "I know how to fix that." *in a sudden flurry of movement I had mounted her, my toolnsliding into her as I let out a groan close to her ear.*

Back to top Go down

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows... - Page 2 Empty Re: A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Tallie grunted as he mounted her quickly but as he pushed into her she grinned and let out a muffled moan. She looked back to him, her eyes twinkling "Perfect." She tossed her head and moved her tail further to the side for him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Claude: *I grin and nod knowing that it was. I push my tool farther in to her and start moving in and out very slowly, the veins of it start to stick out and make her close her eyes tightly and gasp for air.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Talli gapsed as he got bigger. She groaned slightly and stepped back into him, pleasure running through her body. She knew this guy was good and she ddin't want to leave him at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Claude: *I nuzzle her neck but as we near the peak I close my eyes and slightly bite my lip in pure pleasure. As my juices start to mix with hers I move faster an faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Talli moaned louder as he went faster, feeling almost at the peak. She lowered her ehad a little and groaned, pleasure shooting through her body

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Claude: *I hit the peak and pinch my eyes shut as my body trembles slightly from the pleasure coursing through me. I slow and wen I hit the peak I push in really hard and hold it as my juices spills into her.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:02 pm

o.o

-She walks in with shock and turns-
EH!!! Claude!!
ah..
i came..as asked........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Claude: * I dismount with a sheepish grin.* "Uhhh, hey there Dar. Sorry..." *I say embarrassed that she walked all the way over here cause in had asked n this is what she saw.* " You know my blood lines have to continue" * I say teasingly light.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 pm

She turned around and smiled and rolled her eyes playfully."Ya ya Claude" She smiled and nuzzled him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Claude: *i grin knowing she would understand. I turn and face both mares.* "Talli this is Darcy, who I also call Dar. Dar this is Talli." *My eyes shine happily.*

(sorry guys it takes me so long to reply, I'm on a i-touch and things go a bit slow lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 pm

She looked at him and slightly sighed.He told her that he had not found anyone.. but by the looks of the scene she had walked in on, he was lying.She no longer had her chance.
"Nice to meet you..."
Her voice trailed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Claude: *I nuzzle her reassuringly* "Dont worry I still haven't found anyone, Tallie mad it clear to me she didn't want to be tied down..Soo I told her she could join us and run freely as she liked, but she would be running in my herds name.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:15 pm

She looked down then back up biting her lip and stared at his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Claude: *I gaze back into her eyes, meaning everything I said.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:27 pm

She never dropped her gaze.Waiting for him too do it..she felt awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Claude: concern flickers in my eyes "Dar, what's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:34 pm

She finally dropped her gaze and looked away."oh uh..nothing..nothin.." She looked back at him, cleared her throat and cheesily smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Claude: I eye her for a second. "Darcy I know you better than that, now c'mon. Tell me what's bothering you."

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:54 pm

~Inside Your Heavan~

I'm wandering around aimlessly when I hear the horses talking. I peek between winding tree trunks to see three horses, two mares, one stallion, standing near each other. I sigh softly, my eyes heavy, eyes filled with pain, a conflict raging endlessly inside me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Claude: her scent reaches my nostrils and my head snaps to her direction. As I see her my eyes catch everything, especially noting how weary she was. "Hello there, are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:58 pm

She looked up at him and crinkled her eyebrows. "Claude..trust me on this everything is fine" she said with seriousness.Inside she was dying to tell him that she was in love with him.But she could never do such a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:00 am

Jester{Mare}r~
I had come here in boredom and other than that one of my few friends had talked me into trying to join a herd, but I was nothing but an outcast to most. i sighed quietly and watched them but not really trying to ease drop on their conversation. but when i twitched my ears the ear-rings jingled and I rolled my eyes 'That's the only thing I hate bout these.' I mumbled in my mind. leaning up against one of the larger trees putting most of my weight on it

Last edited by roxysgirl10 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:01 am

~Heav~

I freeze when his eyes reach me, body quivering slightly.
"I..." my voice stopped, and I felt myself unable to speak, as if everything had frozen in time, and a rope was constricting around my throat. I shake my head slightly, frozen in place, unable to move or say anything.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:02 am

She snorted.Now the out cast (Claude) was becoming the popular one.She only wished for a few moments to talk to him.But now that was impossible. She looked at Claude with pleading eyes then starting walking past him with a heavy sigh. "Its hopeless..."
she said to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next