Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows... - Page 5 Empty Re: A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 am

"Okay.."
She smiled.

Back to top Go down

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows... - Page 5 Empty Re: A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 am

Heav~

I watch tehm all from teh shadows, also seeing the one mare who ahd been there first.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:06 am

I yawned and got up now awake and stretched my muscles popping I smiled small the thought 'Eww, I'm gettin soft.' I snorted and shook the dust off me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:07 am

(GTG!!! DONT CARRY ON TO MUCH!!! be on tomorrow!)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:09 am

[have fun!!!]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:10 am

Claude: I turn and nicker to the mare in the woods. "Would you join my herd?"
(okies)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:12 am

[oh, I thought you were talking to, uh, Talli (right?) rofl XD]

~Heav~

I look at him when he looks at me, thinking silently.
"If you'll have me," I say softly, taking a few quiet steps forward towards tehm.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:15 am

Claude: I nod and close my eyes momentarily. "Yes, of course." I say with a bright comforting smile

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:17 am

Heav~

I walk out of teh trees and look at them all.
"Call me Heav," I say softly, looking around.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:18 am

Jester~
I watched them silently in boredom swaying from side to side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:21 am

Claude: "Hello Heav I am Claude. This is Darcy an Talli..I'm not sure yet what the other mares name is" I say with a playful grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 am

Talli woke up and looked round, rarther confused. She stood and walked over to Claude "Who are these guys? Why does everything exciting happen when i'm asleep?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:23 am

Jester~
I glared at Claude "It's Jester." I rolled my eyes

[by the way this is her pic: http://IndigoTopaz.deviantart.com/art/Taeya-Rebel-87265166 ]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:26 am

~Heav~

I watch teh mare who ahd just woken up and take a step back, close to teh shadows again.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:30 am

Claude: I smile and nuzzle Talli, the soon mother to be of my foal. "Talli I told you about Darcy, I've known her for awhile, and for the others they are newcomers that have graciuosly joined my herd!" I nicker assuringly to Heav as I watch her from the corner of my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:33 am

Jester~
I looked at Talli and snorted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:36 am

Talli nodded and smiled to the other mares then she looked back to Claude and nipped his mane "I had fun last night." She grinned and flicked her tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:56 am

Claude: I smile and nip her shoulder in return. "Me too.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:57 am

I looked at them then said "I'll be back." I snorted and took off into the trees, looking for something more exciting

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:04 am

~Heav~

I watch Jester leave and toss my head slightly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:17 am

Claude: I nod to Jester and nicker to my other mares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:27 am

Talli grinned then sent went to grazing, wodnering who he would pick as his lead mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:51 pm

She looked at the mares, watching Jester leave and looked at Talli. She sighed boredly and swished her tail lazily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Claude: I toss my head up high and look out over the mountains, my eyes blazing wildly with nostrils dilated. I tilt my nose out and whinnie loudly, then I wheel around and call my mares to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Jester~
I had been on my way back and herd him walking over but staying behind the rest pretty much unnoticed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next