Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows... - Page 3 Empty Re: A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:06 am

Jester~
I yawned and tucked in my head

Back to top Go down

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows... - Page 3 Empty Re: A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 am

~Heav~

I snort, seeing the hurt in the mare's eyes. I could tell she had only wanted to be alone, adn seem to shrink back into the darkness, biting my lower lip as a wave as nausea seemed to oversweep me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:14 am

Claude: my eyes widen and I shoot forward steading the mare. "Whoa, there are you okay?!" I say a little more urgently. I look to Darcy and promise that we would speak alone...sometime when I wasn't busy taking care of everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:17 am

She shook her head at him and her jaw clenched."Thats the thing, your always busy taking care of everyone else now.. and have no time for me anymore(not to sound selfish!!!)" she said, her stomach hurt and she felt she was going to faint. She was trembling.She could not bare it. She looked at him sorrowfully and ran off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:21 am

I looked at him but knew he was probably talking to the other mare. I stood shaking my mane and stepped out walking over to the water to drink flicking my tail as I walked and got to the water and drank then lifted my muzzle up from the water licking the dripping water from my lips. I walked just barely so I was under the willow tree beside me and laid down

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 am

~Heav~

My eyes widen when he suddenly runs towards me, adn I stutter for words when I see teh one mare run off.
"No, don't... I'm, fine.." my voice trails off as I look at him with wide eyes. I look off at teh otehr mare adn back away from teh stallion.
"You should go after her..." I say softly, almost to myself, not really wanting to say it aloud to him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:24 am

Claude: I lay the other horse down. " Here rest for a moment." I bolt after Darcy and stop het. "Darcy please, whats wrong??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:25 am

Tears streaming down her cheeks she looks up at him.
"Nothing, just go away!"
Walks past him and shakes head ashamed of herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:32 am

~Heav~

I stand up after a moment and look around. I shake my head and look around at the dark trees.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:40 am

Claude: I drop my head and nod. "Alright.." I walk back to the rest, mybface confused and worried. I turn to the horse i had tried to help earlier. "Are you okay now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:43 am

~Heav~

I jump when he comes back adn turn to face him.
"Is she... okay?" I ask softly, glancing around. I felt ashamed of myself. If I didn't wander all around, I wouldn't have bumped in, they wouldn't have noticed me,a dn tehy could haev continued whatever they were talking about. I sigh heavily.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 am

Jester~
I looked around at the rest. Not understanding his hurt and her fear that well, cause I had never really gone through any of that other than not growing up with a family at all. I sighed to myself and laid my head down on the ground, I had never had nor seen the good in life, just the violence mostly and hurt in others, like I said before, That I never really understood. I soon realized why, I put it all together, I now understood heartbreak, pain, and shame finally it had sunk in. i looked up at them with my cold blue eyes that showed no emotion other than their regular disrespectful look that I used to hide all the hurt inside me.

Last edited by roxysgirl10 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:49 am

She watched him leave and her heart dropped.She could see the blurs of them in the distance.She trembled and she breathed gently, the cold air freezing her tears.She dropped to the ground and closed her eyes and shook her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:53 am

I turned my gaze to the mare that the stallion had been talking to and had ran after an dgot up and slowly walked to her actually feeling a soft spot for her. I dropped my nose to her level "Hello?" I said in my rough yet charming voice watching her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:55 am

She looked up in shocked and jumped.She didnt know what to say, she kept her eyes opened and looked straight ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 am

"Could you tell me what's wrong?Or will you yell at me also?" I asked then ended with a rough snort my shaggy mane falling over my face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:59 am

She muffled a groan.Simply saying nothing, her tears frozen to her fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:00 am

Claude: I sigh and lay down exhasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:03 am

~Heav~

I look at him, thinking. For some reason this stallion seemed familiar to me, yet I had no idea why.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:04 am

I shook my head and shrugged "Alright then." i start to walk off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:06 am

She trembled still, and didnt move from were she lay.She closed her eyes.Ready for death to just take her.She hated herself for thinking maybe he would love her back.It was a simple lie to herself though. If she left, everything would be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:14 am

Claude: I look at the mare and tilt my head. Then I close my eyes, for I could avoide sleep no longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 am

~Heav~

I see him fall asleep and see my chance to leave. I start to step back quietly, then turn to leave. It was my fault he and the mare were hurt. I always seemed to ruin everything. I sigh and hang my head.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:16 am

moments later i take in a deep breath and hold it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:16 am

I walked back over to the rest and laid back down with a grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next