Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Moon-Colored Stallion

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Moon-Colored Stallion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Moon-Colored Stallion

Post by Faye Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:31 am

Trinity~
"Can`t fight back."I chuckled.I reared claiming victory from that stallion.Of course females were superior over stallions.Especially stallions like Claude.

Serenity~
I stepped up beside Trinity incase Claude or one of the traitors lost their patience.At first Claude just wanted to live here with them.Now at the end it seemed all he wanted to do was steal.Steal Mares.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 am

Gealach~

I watch him for amoment, my nostrils dialted, then turn to Serentiy and Trinity.
"Let's go find our own home," I say, casting a bitter glance in Claude's direction. I was tired of other stallions from my past experience, adn I was thoroughly annyoed with the turn of events that seemed to repeat themselves wherever I went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:42 am

Trinity
"Where?"I asked my voice suddenly filled with worry.But I stood behind Gealach,ready to go.

Serenity sighed and followed then.She cast a backwards glance at Claude and the other but kept moving.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:47 am

[I'll make a post in Cherry Orchard]

Gealach~

"We'll find somewhere," I say and I begin to walk out with them, keeping an eye on CLaude and the others, my ears half back as I look them over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:50 am

(K)

Trinity~
I stuck my tounge out at Claude.Then to Darcy to Pinned my ears and bared my teeth.I really never liked Darcy.

(G2G)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:58 am

[aww, okay Sad Sad Sad Sad ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:08 am

~Emreld Moon

-I winned in goodbye to the mares and Gealach they had always been so sweet , she was not exactly going with calude thogh just leaveing herself -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:52 pm

~Claude~

I snort and shake my head glad the two arguing mares were gone. I lick my lips with distaste, then turn to the other two mares left here. "Emerald Moon, are you staying here with me and Darcy?" I stamp a back hoof in irritation to the flys. I toss my forelock to keep them out of my eyes and swish my tail. I sigh contentedly, happy that these two where here. I did not get it, if having to mares simply stay with me was called stealing then that was very easy to do. For one I did not run the two mares infront of me. It had been their decision. I shrug and nibble at the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:55 pm

~She nods contently - yes I am - she answered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:01 pm

~Claude~

I prick my ears forward and smile kindly. It was nice to have a small family, even if they might end up leaving me in the end. I had never had a family before, and even just after a hour or two this seemed like a better life than I had been leading before. "I'm glad you decided to stay Emerald. You two have no idea what it means to me" My blue eyes fill with joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:27 am

~She chuckled , but still ruthless pain behind her eyes -
-Nither do you - she said swishing her long beautiful tail and sweping her forlock out of her bright yet pained eyes ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:02 pm

-She shuddered and just wanted to rip Trinity's face off, she was not scared, she just wasnt interested in Gealach, and she did not like the way they all treated her.She liked Claude...he was so different..and she wanted a friend, which she never felt before was love from..a family of a sort.Joy glittered in her eyes as she looked at Claude and Emerald-
Thank you as well, both of you..for..i guess.. accepting me for myself.And not pushing me away like a sick puppy.
-She nickered-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:52 pm

~I smiled and winced in a flash of pain noding at her "Your welcome"She said in a sweet voice -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:54 pm

~Claude~

I whicker to both of them happily. "I guess we all are very lucky to have each other." I say with a handsome smile on my face. I had never spoken so much in my life, so it was obviously enlightening for me to be with them. I vowed to myself right then and there I would do anything and everything to protect and keep us together. I lower my head to the ground and graze on the soft lush green grass the prickled my nose gently, not minding at all when my forelock fell across my face. Swishing my tail lazily I sigh with content, and happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:55 pm

~::Emreld Moon::~

-I drop my gaze and look over Claude and Darcey my mane twriling around - My emreld eyes sofend a slight look
of hurt crossing them , I nodded thankfully as I tried to winnie to them but it was just too much for me
I new I could not bare this much longer
~I dropped weakly to my knees pain jolting through my body I never did really understand why I hurt so much , but I knew it was to late to pick up the value of my life , I buried my face in the snow - well at least I had some to share this time with maybe it would hold my life up a little longer , but I knew how things were -my reality was always this-Go through so much pain and agony and just when I think I might be put out of all of my pain and escape from this horrer then somthing happens to give me one last bit of life just so I can suffer for a little longer and miserably live like this -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:02 pm

~Claude~

A look of horror and fear goes across my face for a second as I watch her go to her knees. "Emerald!" I bolt to her side and rest my soft muzzle on her neck. "What is wrong?" My eyes held a genuine look of concern in them. I nicker lowly wanting what ever it was that was hurting to go away right then. She was part of my family as was Darcy, and I would do anything, including sacrificing my self just to keep both of them alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:07 pm

(SORRY FOR NOT BEING ON!!!)

-Darcy bolted to their sides and nudged Emerald.-
Whats wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:46 am

(Its okay Smile Hey before I posted here I had made a topic for Claude. Some other people posted there, he hasn't chosen anyone yet. But I was wondering if you guys would go to that post as his herd and familia? Its in the garden of plenty and is something like "stallion comes for love, for company? Who knows"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 pm

ILL go!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7