Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

snow moon awaits a stallion to clam her

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

snow moon awaits a stallion to clam her Empty snow moon awaits a stallion to clam her

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:09 am

the white moon glitter on my snowy white coat as i awaited my stallion.It put my head to the ground to graze and i perked my ears to listen for the hooves beets of a stallion.i thought as i grazed in the moonlight.

Back to top Go down

snow moon awaits a stallion to clam her Empty Re: snow moon awaits a stallion to clam her

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:37 pm

I gallop lightly over the ground as the silver moonlight casts shadows over my midnight black coat. I skid to a stop at the sight of a mare the color of snow. she was ravishing in the moonlight, same as me. I knew at once i had to have her. I take a few careful steps in her direction, my nostrils dialated as i take in her scent. My breathing is heavy from my long run and my warm breath lingers around my face like a warm summers nights fog. I nicker to her, arching my neck and raising my tail high like a banner.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

snow moon awaits a stallion to clam her Empty snow moon awaits a stallion to clam her

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:45 pm

looks up from my grazing and nickered to him''hello my name is snow moon or snow'' my voice is soft as a cloud.''what brings you here?''flicks tail to tell him im in heat

Last edited by Drifter on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

Back to top Go down

snow moon awaits a stallion to clam her Empty Re: snow moon awaits a stallion to clam her

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:28 pm

winter breese trots in and sees a stallion with a mare his wings flutter gracefully in the moon light sky his coat was as white as the snow for you could barley see him move his aqua blue eyes glistned as he questioned "what is your name my beuaty" he arched his neck gracefully forming a bow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:50 pm

looks careful at the new stallion''my name is snow moon or you may call me snow''i trot over to him breathing in his sent''what brings you here?''i ask in a voice that drives stallions crazy over me

Last edited by Drifter on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made it better ;p)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:07 pm

I smile knidly at the mare. I get a whif of a new stallion and i lay my ears, "Hey! I was here first!" I march up to him and stand up tall, showing my dominince. I peer donw at the little winged horse, "And you wings dont intimadate me pretty boy!" i growl
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:57 pm

looks at the black stallion and winter breeze fight over me ,bends head down to graze and listens to the bicker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:21 pm

The stallion didnt say anything back so isnorted and trotted to the mare. "Sorry about that...thing" i say with distaste in my mouth.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:27 pm

''its all right my love''blushes hot red under white coat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:28 pm

I raise my head up high and snort. "You sure are cute when you blush." I nuzzle her cheek. "Im duende" i say fully introducing myself to her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:32 pm

''that's a wonderful name!''i say sweetly,locks my icy blue gaze with his''I'm guessing your her for a mate?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:34 pm

"Well how did you guess?" i asked kindly stepping closer to her, my eyes never leaving hers.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:37 pm

"i wasnt here to claim her i let mares call me, you know some mares fingd it rude to rush" he trots away to another meadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:43 pm

''i can just tell''turns away hind quarter toward him and flicks tail sending the sent to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:45 pm

I hold back with my instincts. "Well maybe some mares dontlike pixy horses" i mutter to the other stallion. "well you do smell delightful!" i add.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:50 pm

looks at him sexily with a glitter in my eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:53 pm

my body almost cant take the pressure she is putting againt it with her teasing. I want to just leap forward and mount but that would be rude and posssibly do her harm. "Love, let me take you away..." i whisper
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:55 pm

nods''i thought you would never ask!''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:57 pm

(details?)

i smile and i lossen my muscles
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:58 pm

(yes)

turn hind quarters to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:02 pm

I smile. I push her tail aside with my nose and take in the smell of life. I roll my eyes back and step away. I stand up and gently enter her. I thrust in and out in and out in a rythmic pattern. I go quickly in and slowly out. I bend my head forward and take hold of her mane. I grunt and thrust feeling the pleasure.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:04 pm

''harder my love!!''feeling his wings around me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Wanting to please her i thrust harder. I use my energy little at a time to save it for my finish. I quickly thrust in letting her feel me and pull slowly out pleasuring her sweetly. "enjoying yourself?" i ask through grunts.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:10 pm

''yes,yes wonderful!''I can fell his tool in me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Keeping a firm hold on her mane, i scoot closer, thrusting all the way till my hindlegs touch her back flanks. Sweat beads on my neck and flanks but i ignore it for i am hungry for this mare. I feel myself cum in side her but i dont pull away yet. I groan and dive deeper pleasuring her even more.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next