Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Moon-Colored Stallion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Moon-Colored Stallion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon-Colored Stallion

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:04 pm

-She shook her head, she didnt know were this wild spirit came from.Specially sense he was so quiet before.She nudged him and nickered, her head tilted-
Tag?
-She started trotting off-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:14 pm

~Claude~

Neighing, I bolt foreward after her. Nickering I prance with a spring in my step towards her with a tease in my light colored eyes. Getting a few feet away from her I spread my front legs in a stance where I could go in any direction if she tried to get away, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:15 pm

-She snorted and ran forward fast as could go, getting away from him-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:18 pm

~Claude~

Bolting foreward, I charge after her smiling. Squealing and kicking at the air, going full speed I run after her. Coming along side her, I nip at her withers lightly with eyes glinting with joy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Gealach~

I watch them a little uneasily. I spin around, a whicker escaping from me as I watch them, my ears forward and swiveling unsteadily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:41 pm

~Claude~

Stopping immediatly in a cloud of dust. Turning my paint colored head in his direction, my ears turn all the way forward in all seriousness. Standing there like a statue I watch him. My muscles twitch and quiver under my shimmering coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Gealach~

I snort then turn back to lok at teh mare, afradi she would disappear into the forest and leave before I could talk to her. I turn back to the stallion.
"Hello," I call to him, my deep, velvet-like voice carrying out to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:30 pm

-She whirled around and trotted up to his side, breathing heavy-
What is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Emreld Moon ~

-She winnies back in response her mane sparkling in the dim light
~she timidly stepped back her eyes wild - but frightend -

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:29 pm

*Serenity*
"What a rude,nieve young mare"I say to myself.I shake my head and eyed Claude warily.

Trinity~
I rolled my eyes at Serenity`s speech.I would no longer listen to her.I gallop to Gealach and shake my head around and flirt with him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Gealach~

I shake my head, a little annoyed. Why can't mares live in peace together? I think to myself, but smile small and nuzzle Trinity's neck.
"You don't have to be afraid..." I say softly to Emerald Moon, taking a small, unsure step closer to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:29 am

~Claude~

Tossing my head up and snorting, I rear and strike out with one sharp hoof at the air. Pinning my ears and baring my teeth, I squeal and run in a circle bucking and kicking. Twisting my great body this way and that. Calming eventually, I stand erect my body taunt, ears pricked all the way forward, and nostrils dilated. I toss my head up once and rear forward a few feet, other than that I do nothing. I had heard him, but I wasnt challenging him at all, simply showing that I was as wild as wild got and no one was gonna get me any tamer. Seeing the other mare looking at me, I nervously paw the dusty ground sending up a cloud of dust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 am

Gealach~

Hearing him, I spin around to face him again and rear up, ears against my head, forelegs striking the air. I land back on the ground, my muscles rippling under my silver coat, teh dappled sunlight from the trees above raining down on my coat. I snort, my ears still half back, and watch him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:09 pm

~Claude~

I side step to the left swishing my tail. My ears go half-way back also, not sure if he was going to attack me or not. I was not going to fight him unless he did first. The skull necklace around my neck swings with my movement, the leather turning grey with my sweat. My icy eyes watching his everymove. Muscles quivering and ready to move in any direction of any movement. I dip my head down a couple times, sending my heavy forelock flying this way and that, when I quit my mane was a total mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Gealach~

I prick my ears forward a little more, watching him warily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:18 am

~Claude~

Nickering and grunting, I lick my lips and turn away. Pawing the ground and turning in a circle for a few moments then laying down with a loud grunt I start to roll. Kicking my large feet up in the air. After awhile I get up and shake violently, a shakey grunt going with it. Sighing I lower my head once again and nibble at the grass, every once in awhile I would lift it and look around, just being alert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 am

Gealach~

I toss my head, pawing at the ground while I watch him, unsure of what to do. After a few minutes, I lower my head, ears relaxing forward, and turn back around to Trinity and the other mare, keeping an eye on the stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:06 am

~Claude~

I finally relax when he stops watching. I continue to graze and swish my tail at arrogant flies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:08 pm

~Emreld Moon

-I snort an icey tear running down my cheek -
~I rise to my feet and gallop deeper into the forest now behind the other stalloin -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:59 pm

-She shook her mane.. and looked at Claud with a small nicker, she trotted to his side-
If you dont mind, may ..tag along with you.
-She said, teeth clatching,to show submission-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Gealach~

I watch her run away and then watch the other mare (sorry Arabian, forgot your mare's name XD) go to Claude and roll my eyes slightly. Why were mare always so tempermental? I look down at Trinity and then look over and Serenity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:06 pm

(Darcy)

-She nickered after no response and walked away to the edge of the cliff and grazed-

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Serenity~
"Traitor"I mumble under my breath.I rolled my eyes.What I didn`t understand was why Gealach let Claude stay here.Claude already took one.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:19 am

~Emreld Moon

-She nickered and laned with a gracefull thud on the ground in the middle of the two stalloins to tired to get up -
~My sad blue eys shimered in the moonlight as my mane danced around me-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Gealach~

I shake my mane and paw at the ground, getting fed up. I whinny loudly into the air, pinning my ears flat against my skull. My black mane whipped around me in a tangled mess, my tail ficking irritabely. I rear up into the air, my body rising to its full heigth, and scream loudly into the air. My powerful forelegs strike out and I land back on the ground, holding my head high as I stand proudly. I toss my head angrily and canter out of teh woods, ears still flat against my head, their dark color blending in and disappearing into my mane. I lift my dark muzzle high adn snort loudly, the sun glistening off my silver colored body. I paw at the ground with my black legs and whinny loudly. I rear back up again and pivot to my left, my body moving with the deadly grace of a dancer's, defieing its size. Out of the corner of my eye I watch the mare fall and whinny again, keeping my ears back as my head snaked through the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next