Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avamir Walks

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Avamir Walks - Page 5 Empty Re: Avamir Walks

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Avamir~

I watch him slightly, and felt a breaking feeling in my chest.

"Oh..." I say softly, sinking into a sitting position, criss-crossed. I stare absently at the ground, trailing one finger in a few grasses. I didn't tell im that I loved him, didn't tell him I wanted him to stay, didn't tell him the full extent of my path other than the basics. I just sat there, feeling nothing, thinking that he would be gone soon. Then what would I do? I would never return to the castle, back into the life of paperwork, with my father trying to force me into a marriage because I had not yet chosen a husband for myself. So what now?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Rowan~

I sigh softly and take the rabbit off the spit. I walk over to her.

"You need to eat still," I say softly, as if knowing how she was feeling inside. I sit a few feet away from her and sigh softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Avamir~

it takes a moment, but I look up at im finally when he walks over. I nod small, taking part of it from him, and hold it in y lap. I'm not really hungry, but I take a bite anyway. I sigh and study him closely.

"What's it like, out there?" I ask tentaviely.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:10 am

Rowan~

I look at her for a long moment.
"Really, it's just a bunch of people going over trying to kill each other because of greed," I say with a shrug, staring out of the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Avamir~

I think for a moment.
"Does it get lonely?" I ask, looking over at him. I scoot a little closer, still keeping my distance.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:44 pm

~Rowan~

I shrug slightly.
"Yeah, I guess. When you're one of those who don't have anyone to write to, then it does. But you get to be friends with those in your squad, and you look out for them and everything," I explain, hoping she'd understand. I wanted to stay here with her, but I knew it just wouldn't be possible with all the wars going on.

In my mind I begged her not to ask what the war itself was like. I had seen innocent people get shot, bombs go off in full houses and rooms, little children who would never grow to be old, never love someone, murdered just because of who they're parents were. You never heard about those things when people talk about war; you only hear about the glory of doing what's right for you're country. But sometimes, serving your country takes a big sacrifice. And some people just aren't willing to make that sacrifice, and they break down.

I had seen what the war did to couples. It could literally tear them apart, and I didn't want that for her. I wanted her to be happy, but how could that happen if I loved her but could never be there for her?

I sigh softly to myself and glance over at her for a fleeting instant before staring back out the cave entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:25 pm

~Avamir~

I look back down, trying to hide my slight frown.
"Oh," I say, brow pulling together. Maybe...

"Would you mind if... I, wrote to you? Since because, you know, you don't have anyone else to," I say, blushing slightly and hoping he wouldn't know the true meaning behind my words.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm

~Rowan~

I smile small and turn my head to look at her.

"I would like that," I say, my voice soft.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:42 am

Avamir~

I smile small, sitting by him. I glance out the cave entrance and sigh softly, thinking.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5