Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon walks

Go down

Moon walks Empty Moon walks

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:33 pm

Moon Princess walks over to the waterfall and takes a drink.

Back to top Go down

Moon walks Empty Re: Moon walks

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:02 pm

Siana fly's in and looks over at the mare, she stretches her wings out then folds them delicately back on her sides. Walks over to the stream and wades in playing with the water, then she looks at the other mare again and grins then splashes her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Zan sees the two mares and shakes his mane and head then snorts loudly. not knowing the new mare he rears and neighs a bit. "What are you, a pegasus, doing here?" he asks her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 am

"I'm just looking around. I'm tired of flying around up there, so I decided I would rest here." *I look at him and look away.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:26 pm

he snorts, mad, and stomps his foot. "Well leave this land, for you are not welcome here." he snapped at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:18 pm

*I snort at him and disappear into the surrounding woods* "Don't count on me leaving" *Is all i say*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:56 pm

he snorts again and shakes his head, angry at the horse. he sighs then chases her a bit until she is completely out of sight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:27 am

*Later that night I return to the falls. I sigh and think....they just don't get it..* "Oh well I'll try to leave in a day or so." *I go into the water up to my chest and nose it around. Then return to shore and lay down with another sigh and drift off to sleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:06 pm

he comes back and sees it asleep. he bares his teeth and gets very mad. he screams a neigh and goes up to her and kicks her, and keeps kicking her for awhile as she is sleeping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:04 pm

*She get up and slashes at him with her hooves and wings then takes to the air laughing. she hovered above him. My wounds heal quickly and I stare at him* "Do you have a problem? All I came here is to rest." *She watches him bemusedly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down