Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autumn Brooke and her three companions

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Autumn Brooke and her three companions - Page 4 Empty Re: Autumn Brooke and her three companions

Post by • Echo Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Brooke~ I pause for a slight instant, then step to her side a little and place one hand lightly on her withers, the other on her back, and vault on smoothly and lightly
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Autumn Brooke and her three companions - Page 4 Empty Re: Autumn Brooke and her three companions

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Yasmine-i stand smling, keeping a hand on her nose. "Not to far" i say sternly to Leona.

Leona- i stand perfectly still as Brooke easily hops on. I snort a "Ok" to Yasmine and start off at a brisk trot, heading for a trail i found this morning.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Brooke~ I balance easily on Leona's back, posting lightly and gripping gently with my knees.

Micah/Freed Spirit~ We watch her go.

Dawn~ I fly overhead.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:51 pm

Yasmine- i smile petting Landslide's head.

Leona-Concentraiting with my mind as i trot along the path, i try to reach Brooke's mind. *brooke* i call to her. I toss my head once
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Brooke~ I hear a voice in my mind. Leona? I ask increduosly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:56 pm

I lurch forward and then slow back to a trot, excitment flooding me. *yes brooke it me it me!* say sending my thoughts to her
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:05 pm

Brooke~ I smile as her excitement flooded through our mental connection from her to me. How did you do this? I ask wonderously
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:31 pm

I continue down the path, "Is something i was born with. I thought only Yasmine could hear me because of a bond we were granted with when she escaped from her retched father. Landslide has the gift too." I leap over a stump in my way. "I think we were givin the gifts because Yasmine needed friends to understand her pain."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:21 am

Brooke~ I twine my fingers absently in her mane. "That's nice, that you were there for her and everything," I say, rubbing her neck.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:44 am

I nod my head. I follow down the path silently. I come to an open feild and stop at the edge. *Ready?* i think to her. I arched my neck and prepared my body to run.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Brooke~ I smile. "Sure," I say, gripping her slim body with my knees an leaning forward slightly, balancing my weight on her withers.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:20 pm

*alright. hold on!* I rear up and lurch forward at a dead gallop. The open space was so roomy and long that i could run on forever. She easily held her weight and balance as i galloped and raced all around. The wind tugged and jerked my white mane n tail behind me. I extended my stride and flatteded out my body like a real race horse, gathering speed, never tiring.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Brooke~ I smile, leaning forward, gripping with my knees and holding to her mane, twisting my fingers deep in the flowing whiteness, careful not to hurt her as I kept my body well balanced on her streaking body.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:34 pm

I toss my elegant head and slowly come to a skidding halt. I rear up and land neatly. *fun eh?* i ask with my mind.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Brooke~ I smile. Yes, it is. I haven't ridden in so long I forgot the joy it brings, Even more so when you're connected to the horse's mind I say with my mind happily, staying perfectly balanced on her smooth back.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:51 pm

I nod my head up and down. *lets go back!* i say i wheel around on my heels. I lurch forward again and gallop back to the path which led back to Yasmine.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Brooke~ I smile, leaning with her as she moved, her powerful strides gathering distance faster that I ever could on foot.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:46 pm

I see the path and slow down to a easy canter. I slip into the trees and slow once again to a gentle trot. *well that was a rush!* i say through thoughts to Brooke. I shake my mane. *Yasmine, were coming back!* i send a message to Yasmine.

Yasmine-i sit on a tree log, stroking Talon. He had stopped puffing himself up by down and was resting firmly on my upper arm. I received Leona's message. *alright* i chuckle at how she sounds; excited.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Brooke~ I smile. Yes, it was exhilarating! I say back through mmy thoughts to Leona.

Dawn~ I fly overhead Brooke and Leona.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:49 pm

I come into the clearing andi stop next to Yasmine.

Yasmine-"did yall have fun?" i smile "she sure is a whirl wind!" i say patting her neck
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Brooke~ I smile, sliding from her back.
"Yeah, she is!" I say, smiling.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:55 am

Yasmine-I rub her down. "I love riding her too"

Leona-i snort and stand as she rubs me, closing me eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:59 am

Brooke~ I smile, patting her.

Dawn~ I land on Brooke's shoulder.

Freed Spirit/Micah~ We wander over to Brooke, keeping distance of Leona.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:47 am

Landslide-i continue to lay off to side watching Leona and Yasmine-

Talon-I stay perched on her shoulder watching everything calmly.

Leona-i turn to look at the large cats and back at Yasmine.

Yasmine-I stop stroking her and grab hold of my head. A pounding headach took over and i couldnt think straight. "Oh" i say before sitting down and leaning against Landslide who had rushed over to help me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:59 am

Brooke~ I kneel by her.
"Ysmine!?" I ask anxiously.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next