Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autumn Brooke and her three companions

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Autumn Brooke and her three companions - Page 5 Empty Re: Autumn Brooke and her three companions

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Yasmine-I grip her hand fericly and try to concentrait on the words seeping into my head and the pictures that wont come uncloudy.

Talon-i cry out and take to the sky, a possible outcome playing in my head. *Danger!* I message to Landslide and Leona, trying to reach dawn.

Landslide/leona-stadn by Yasmine and say back to Talon, *keep a close eye out*
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Autumn Brooke and her three companions - Page 5 Empty Re: Autumn Brooke and her three companions

Post by • Echo Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:02 pm

Dawn~
I fly into the air, crcling overhead.

Micah/Freed Spirit~
We growl softly, wondering what's going on.

Brooke~
I watch, confused, and look at Leona.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Leona-I look at Brooke *it's on a rare occasion that she gets a vision and they are usually true* I say to her through my highly developed mind

Yasmine-I groan and hold my head as words slip in and pictures form
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Brooke~
I glance at Leona then kneel by Yasmine, biting my lower lip and unsure of waht to do.

Micah/Spirit~
We lay down and watch them.

Dawn~
I ladn on Spirit's back.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Yasmine~I shutter and cry out in agony, my head pounding. I let go of her hand and fall over limp. Landslide scoots under me and I rest over his back as I rub my temples. When I find my voice, Talon's pericing scream shatters the quiet as he flies down and lands on Leona's back. I shiver, "What did you find boy?" he answers through his mind.

Talon~Hunters. Big numbers. Looking for both of you. Deadly weapons. Run!! he thought in his head. He looked about franticly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Brooke~

I look at Yasmine.
"What?" I ask.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Yasmine~ I loom up at her with glossy eyes, all blood shot and puffy. "He says he saw hunters of many numbers and and...I saw a terrible blood bath with our animals slaughtered.." I ended the sentence in tears. I look at her, struggling to stand. "We need to go! Do want to ride Leona with me?" I ask, clammoring aboard my mare.

Landslide~I growl and snap my jaws angrily as I surrvay the landscape.

Talon and Leona shuffle nervously.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Brooke~
I look at her, horrfied, tehn snap out of it and shake my head.
"No... no, I'll ride on Micah, he's carried me for days on end before," I say.

Dawn~
I rise into teh air, looking around.

Micah~ I stand up adn walk voer to Brooke.

Spirit~
I stand up and follow Micah.

Brooke~
I climb onto Micah's back. His strong muscles bunch adn gather beneath me, preparing to stretch out and run for miles. I run my fingers over his shining black coat.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Yasmine kicks Leona into high gear with a slight tap of her heels. Leona lurches forward, her hooves digging into the damp earth. Her muscles pump fast and hard beneath her healthy golden coat as she races through the trees, leading the group and carrying her master. Landslide takes off full speed ahead, flanking the horse on the left. Talon tales to the tree tops, staying just above them as he follows Yasmine and suvays the land.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:40 pm

~Brooke~
I lean over Micah's muscled form adn he darts after tehm, keeping up easily. his black coat blended in perfectly with teh shadows. Dawn flew overhead me, adn Spirit ran beside us.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:54 pm

They ran for hours never fully exahusting from the constent adgrenalin(sp?) that pumped through their veins from fear. Talon flew down to report to Yasmine, telling her that the hunters had changed course he couldn't locate them.

Yasmine~I slowed Leona down a tad and matched Brooke's pace. "We should stop.." I say loud enough for her to hear.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Brooke~
I nod and touch Micah's neck softly with two fingers and he slows down, coming to a stop. Spirit stopped beside us, glancing around nervously.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Yasmine slides down from Leona's back before she has completely stopped, pulling a knife from a holder on her thigh. She glances around weerily as she creeps to Brooke's side. Landslide sits near Leona, listening intently to the sounds all around. Talon stays perched on Yasmines shoulder.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Brooke~

I watch Yasmina dn slid off Micah's back, sitting cross-legged on the ground with my back against a treetrunk. Iridessa landed on my shoulder.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:44 pm

(u changed Dawn's name?)
Yasmine glances around listening as she digs through her backpack and pulls out a map. "Here! We can travel north until we reach this town.." she shows her the map.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:49 pm

[oops, thinking of another post lol, sorry...]

Brooke~
I glance over at it, memorizing the routes and mountains, lakes and streams, valleys and plains in my mind. I nod.
"I know that route," I say, looking at her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Yasmine looks up at her. "Good cuz i dont." She chuckles nervously. "Well leave tomorrow" she states as she folds up the map and tucks it into her bag.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Brooke~

I laugh lightly, though my voice sounded a little strained, and nod.
"Okay," I say, pulling my pack off.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Yasmine rummages through her back pack looking for some candy she had left over from her escape out of the castle. She found a few chocolate coins and handed 3 to Brooke, "Here. We need sugar!" she eats her 3 and then rests the pack next to a rock. She begins to build a fire in the center of the clearing. "Land, go catch us some dinner and treat yourself..." she intructs the wolf as he races off into the forest as the light begins to fade.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Brooke~

I smile small and help her, pulling out some flint and steal from my pack. I clear the area around the fire, then help her align the wood and the timber, and dry fluff from the inside of some dead trees and strime teh flint against the steel once. Sparks flew over the makeshift campfire adn caught in the fluff. I blow gently on it and the fire spread to the tree abrk and timber. I smile and nod to her. Thanks I say, picking up the cander. I unwrap one and eat it slowly, thinking to myself.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Yasmine was happy that she had Brooke there to help with the fire. She sat back waiting for Landslide to retnr with meat. The wolf came bounding in carrying two plump rabbits. "Good boy!" she explains as she begins to skin and gut them. Once they are clean, she places them on two flat rocks over the fire and lets them cook. Her mouth begns to water as she sees the fat drip down the rocks and the ymmy smell tickle her nose n
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Brooke~

I smile and rub Micah and Spirit. Dawn walked, more like strutted, over to the fire, spreading ehr wings as she sat just out of reach of the flames, turning arounf to warm her back adn wings. Micah stared into the fire, the flames dancing in his eyes, and Spirit dozed quietly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:44 am

The meet was soon cooked and Yasmine retrieved the jagged knife from it's holder on her thigh, cutting even slices for everyone. She handed Brooke and her 3 animals thier share, a fat slab to Landslide and gave a hearty chunk to Talon who took it and ran. Leona snorted and walled off to find grass. Yasmine began eating her portion as she packed the rest up for the future.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:10 am

Brooke~
I smile a thanks and eat slowly as I look into the trees surrounding us. Dawn flew up into the sky, no doubt looking for an open cliff where she could eat in peace, high up and not crowded. Micah growled lowly at Freedom when she moved too close to him adn stood up, walking a few feet away. Freedom watched him with what I could've sworn was an amused expression as she moved closer to me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Yasmine smiled at Talon as he protected his meat with out-stretched wings. Landslide crawled closer to him, making an attempt to steal a peice but was chased off by a screeching Talon. Leona rolled her eyes at them and contiued nibbling on her grass. Yasmine chewed her dinner slowly, savoring the meat and taking little sips from her water canister and watching the flames dance around in the dimming light.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next