Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autumn Brooke and her three companions

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Autumn Brooke and her three companions - Page 6 Empty Re: Autumn Brooke and her three companions

Post by • Echo Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:01 pm

~ Brooke ~

I smile, watching Talona nd Landslide. I run my finegrs absentmindedly through Freedom's white fur, tracing over the black rosettes flecked with gold that patterned her body.
"When will we start moving again?" I thinka loud, shaking my head slightly. My long hair waved slightly in the gentle breeze, spilling over my shoulders and framing my heart-shaped face gracefully.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Autumn Brooke and her three companions - Page 6 Empty Re: Autumn Brooke and her three companions

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Yasmine~
I was lost in thought when she spoke and I jumped alittle at the sound of her voice. "Before the sun rises tomorrow morning. It's best if we travel quickly and try to get out the forest to the town at the base of the mountains. The one I showed you on the map?" landslide walked over to me panting and I stroked his russet colored fur as I continued thinking again. Leona came over with Talon on her back and blew across my head. I laughed quietly, running my fingures through my blonde hair, pulling it into a low pony tail. I always wore it up when I slept.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:03 pm

~ Brooke ~

I nod.
"okay," I say quietly. Micah came back an laid on my other side, his black coat shining. He yawned and laid his head down in my lap. I smiled and massaged his back and the back of his neck gently, admiring the patterns of a dark black, darker than his hide, that made up the rosettes in his fur. He yawned again and watched the fire, the flames dancing in his eyes.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Leona laid down behind me and started to drift off to sleep with Talon nesting in her long mane. Landslide curled up against my side as I leaned back and rested my head on Leona. I closed my eyes, patting Landslide and rested the other on my knife attatched to my thigh. "Good night.." I murmured to Brooke before falling into a light sleep.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:47 pm

~ Brooke ~

Dawn finally flew back, landing on my shoudler. I stroked her white and black feathers.
"Night," I whisper to Yasmine, listening to her breathing. I turned to see Spirit watching me. I smile small and strok her head, gently moving Micah off of me. I curl up against Micah's side, Spirit laying beside me and Dawn flying off into a tree overhead, looking down. I gazed up at the starry night sky, listening to the breathing of Yasmine and our animals friends. Finally I began to drift off to sleep, not before the moon began its slow descent from the sky.

[I've been getting the names mixed up XD It's AutumnBrooke (Brooke), my Elf, then Dawn's Freedom (Dawn), the Gryfalcon, Micah (Micah), the black jaguar, and Freed Spirit (Spirit), the white jaguar XD oops]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:25 pm

(it's tay!!)

~~~~~~A peaceful night until an arrow whizzes past Leona striking a tree green poison seeping from the tip~~~~~~
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6