Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autumn Brooke and her three companions

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Autumn Brooke and her three companions - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Brooke and her three companions

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:09 am

Sierra/Victoria/Amy: We fall asleep

Sabrina: I lean against at tree next to Sierra

Back to top Go down

Autumn Brooke and her three companions - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Brooke and her three companions

Post by • Echo Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:23 am

Brooke~ I fall asleep, for once feeling at peace since I had left my home
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:29 am

Roywen: I fall asleep

Sabrina: I close my eyes and fall into a light sleep

Others: We fall asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:38 am

Brooke/Micah/Freed Spirit~ Sleeping lightly

Dawns Freedom~ I fly off
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:13 am

All: We sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:13 pm

(lol aint sleeping fun!)

Yasmine-I still atop Leona as i remove my hand from my dagger. "Peace" i say smiling a half smile. I hate fighting and any kind of romance. I dont normaly do the killing, only if i absolutly hate the creature/animal. Leona shifts under me and Landslide looks from side to side at the jaguars(sp).
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Brooke~ Sleeping lightly

Dawns Freedom~ Flying somewhere...

Micah/Freed Spirit~ We watch her and Landslide
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:32 am

Yasmine-seeing the sleeping girl and her friends i decide to do the same. i havent had much sleep and this seems like a pretty safe place with the "Crime fighting" team sleeping over yonder. I slide off of Leona's back and hit the ground with a dull thud.

Leona- i bend my legs and slowly ease myslef down to the ground in the spot that we stopped in. I know that i am safe here with all these carnivirous animals around me.

Landslide-I crul up next to Leona, my back side just brushing her flank.

Yasmine-I lay down by Leona's side and pull out an apple from my pack. I give it too her and slowly drift off wondering where my bird is since he took off awhile back.

talon-I fly around, cirlcing a wounded rabbit. I swoop down at just thr right moment to kill it. I spot the other beautiful creature flying above and i call to her. I pick up my meal with my sharp talons and fly back to Yasmine.

Last edited by shezawesome15 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : momentarily forgot my birds name lol)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:55 am

Dawns Freedom~ I keep flying overhead but call back
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Talon- I swoop down and land on yasmine witha tad bit of force, dropping my rabbit into her lap.

Yasmine-I jolt awake, grabbing my dagger and aiming it. I freeze when i realize that it is just Talon and his dinner. "dont do that boy," I say stroking his feathers.

Landslide-I shake my head at the dumb bird she is so fond of and drift back off into slumber.

Leona-*still sleeping, never stirring at the small comotion*
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:17 pm

Sabrina: I wake up and yawn

Sierra: I wake up and run off to hunt

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Brooke~ I wake up and watch the otheres.

Dawns Freedom~ I land on Brooke's shoulder, ruffling my feathers.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Yasmine-I wake up slowly, stretching my muscles. I stand up and swipe the dust and leaves away from my clothes. I see that everyone else is beginning to stir.

Talon-I wake up just as Yasmine does. I ruffle my feathers and yawn.

Landslide-I yawn and stand up to stretch. I lope off to hunt.

yasmine-seeing that Landslide went off to hunt, i sent him a message with my mind saying that he should bring back some meat for us. I got his reply back and smiled. I stood up to gather logs and tinder. I Built a small circlular fire pit surrounding it with stones that i found. I found some matches and lit the wood.

Leona- smelling the smoke, i woke up witha start. when i realized what was going on, i stood up and walked off to graze.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Micah/Freed Spirit~ We stand up and walk off to hunt silently
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Lanslide- i take downa large buck and drag it back to Yasmine easily. I lay down to watch her do her dirty work.

Talon- i take to the sky to stretch.

Yasmine-I see the buck and i applaud for him. I skin the buck, remove the organs, and slice it up in quick movements with my blade skills. I set slabs of meat onto the fire to let it cook.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Dawns Freedom~ I also rise into the sky and fly around, looking for prey. I see a rabbit and swoop down, striking it a death blow, and shield it with my wings as it dropped to the ground. I carrry it to Brooke and wait.

Micah/Freed Spirit~ We take down a buck and eat.

Brooke~ I clean the rabbit and feed Dawns Freedom her share of the kill. I build a small fire and cook my meat.

Dawns Freedom~ I eat until I am satisfied and rise into the air, stretching my wings and winging in large circles and sharp curves.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:15 pm

yasmine- the meat is done and i eat my share, giving some to Landslide and Talon.

Landslide- i take mine and hide to eat it.

Talon-i fly up to a tree and eat in peace

Yasmine-i stand up and walk over to Brooke, "do you want any? We have some left over" I motion with my hand to the meat.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Brooke~ I smile and shake y head. "No thanks, I have my own," pointing to my own, now done.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Yasmine- i smile, "okay, just offering." I turn back around and wrap it up, placing it in my nap sack.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:25 pm

Brooke~ I watch her for a few minutes and seasoned my food, eating what I wanted and wrapping up the rest, putting it in my nap sack.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:28 pm

(such a silly word...nap sack! lmao What a Face )
Yasmine-After washing my hands in a near by creek, i walk back and up to Brooke. "So where did you come from, er why are you here?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Brooke~ I look up at her. "Uhm..." I say softly, biting my lower lip, unsure of what to say to her.

Micah/Freed Spirit~ We watch them both.

Dawns Freedom~ I land on Brooke's shoulder and ruffle my feathers.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Yasmine-I wait for her to reply.

Ladslide- i sneak back in and lie down

Talon-I swoop downa dn land gently on Yasmine's pale shoulder

Leona-i casually walk in and stand hovering above Landslide.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Brooke~ I hesitate a moment. "I used to be a princess, but my father tried to force me into a marriage. My mom agreed with me, the man was arrogant and only cared for himselfand protecting his crown, but my father wanted things to go his way. So my mom helped me run away, like she had done when she was younger, and later on the trail I found Dawns Freedom and tamed her. An old gypsy gave me Micah and Freed Spirit when I worked for him for awhile," I say uneasily, thinking I had said too much.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Yasmine- i sat quietly listening to her explain her story. I could tell that she felt uncomforable telling it. when she finished i said, "wow. I had a similar experience." I think back to those memories that i keep stored away.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next